RealModScene
erfanndark

My Ookla Speedtest result

We have fiber out here, dude I'm 60 miles from Silicon Valley. Unless you're a FiOS subscriber or commercial line 30 megabit is the fastest comcast offers where I'm at.

4778523838.png

Nice, upgrades finally came in huh?

they've been here for the last 6 days hahahaha.. i've been busy with class/destiny.. ahahahaha

• Like 1

FTTH or VDSL2 30a profile?

I don't have fiber to the house, but we probably have fiber to the distribution box outside... i haven't bothered asking my ISP what exactly we have, it doesn't matter to me as long as it works ;)

Nice, upgrades finally came in huh?

Dam serious upgrade ! that's what ? 5 times what felida had before;Me im stuck with vdsl till 2018-2019 before fiber gets installed in the street ,itreally sux man,on the upside it'll be some serious speed,at the mo speed test says 25mb down 5 up the speed however what i see is 3mb down 1mb up max,it's not too bad a 4gb file can be downloaded in 15mins if there's enough seeds or  server has good speed

Dam serious upgrade ! that's what ? 5 times what felida had before;Me im stuck with vdsl till 2018-2019 before fiber gets installed in the street ,itreally sux man,on the upside it'll be some serious speed,at the mo speed test says 25mb down 5 up the speed however what i see is 3mb down 1mb up max,it's not too bad a 4gb file can be downloaded in 15mins if there's enough seeds or server has good speed

Still, better than the 90's

7a46a66e3046cf2d6314b4a9d8414ac8.jpg

Dam serious upgrade ! that's what ? 5 times what felida had before;Me im stuck with vdsl till 2018-2019 before fiber gets installed in the street ,itreally sux man,on the upside it'll be some serious speed,at the mo speed test says 25mb down 5 up the speed however what i see is 3mb down 1mb up max,it's not too bad a 4gb file can be downloaded in 15mins if there's enough seeds or server has good speed

Ok this is a simple misunderstanding.. you get 25megabit per sec, which roughly equals 3 megabytes per sec.. my speeds are 200megabits, and equal out to 25-30 megabytes.. depending if host has the speed to back it.. lol..

And it wasnt an upgrade per-say, just my isp stepping their game up since google is invading my state with fiber hahaha

Watch my speed in action:

Still, better than the 90's

7a46a66e3046cf2d6314b4a9d8414ac8.jpg

Ahahaha and you couldnt resume unless ypu had "getright" or something like it.. lose connection, screwed out of some serious time.. lmfao
  • Like 1

Ahahaha and you couldnt resume unless ypu had "getright" or something like it.. lose connection, screwed out of some serious time.. lmfao

Hey man, it's still better than having to rent a VCR tape or buy a magazine for your fix, lmao. Kids these days don't know how good they have it.

Hey man, it's still better than having to rent a VCR tape or buy a magazine for your fix, lmao. Kids these days don't know how good they have it.

Hey, i still have a VHS of some videos we made.. long before anyone had internet.. hahaha.. comps cost $3000, with 128mb of ram, 10gb hdd, 600hz cpu, 36k dialup packardbell.. not to mention the 2nd phone line.. hahahaha

lmfao.. 90's sucked to be a tech geek..

Who remembers "WebTv"?? Ahahah

250px-Webtv.jpg

Hey, i still have a VHS of some videos we made.. long before anyone had internet.. hahaha.. comps cost $3000, with 128mb of ram, 10gb hdd, 600hz cpu, 36k dialup packardbell.. not to mention the 2nd phone line.. hahahaha

lmfao.. 90's sucked to be a tech geek..

Yep, and I wasn't even a big tech geek back then, I was out skateboarding pools/halfpipes. But Late 80's I was into C64/VIC32, and we even had a friend build us a custom made from scratch Quantel PC with our first modem. Can you say "Choose your own adventure." Didn't even touch a computer again till mid 90's when it seemed to me like modems were magically transformed from a cradle to PCI card.

CMZR22pWEAAbj0E.jpg

Yep, and I wasn't even a big tech geek back then, I was out skateboarding pools/halfpipes. But Late 80's I was into C64/VIC32, and we even had a friend build us a custom made from scratch Quantel PC with our first modem. Can you say "Choose your own adventure." Didn't even touch a computer again till mid 90's when it seemed to me like modems were magically transformed from a cradle to PCI card.

CMZR22pWEAAbj0E.jpg

I totally was gonna post a modem like that.. ahahaha
  • Like 1