RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Sheps

question about link

Are we ok with using this to test patches to other jtaggers e.g verification and make sure everything correctly runs I just living coding and like to unlock hidden depths of games and see what's possible me and mates all code and wanna show it off to each other

Yes you will be able to run your modded lobbies if you like but we ask that you create your own room to do so and make sure that in the name you make it clear you are modding. If we have cheaters running around and ruining everyone else's gaming experience we WILL take action.

If we have cheaters running around and ruining everyone else's gaming experience we WILL take action.

That makes me even more excited about this, I was a bit worried that everything would be all mod lobbies.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Don't mean to hijack the thread here, but I have a question related to this... I tried to create a lobby of my own, just part of my beta testing progression, and it gave me some wierd error on the website about not being able to. Are you supposed to be able to do this through the Xbox or do you have to do it via the web? Also, if I were ever able to figure out how to create a room, is it possible to lock it with a password you can share with just your friends so other people can't join? Also (somewhat related) are there plans on building a method into the dash/mini-guide to show what games have active users in them so you don't have to go to the website?

Don't mean to hijack the thread here, but I have a question related to this... I tried to create a lobby of my own, just part of my beta testing progression, and it gave me some wierd error on the website about not being able to. Are you supposed to be able to do this through the Xbox or do you have to do it via the web? Also, if I were ever able to figure out how to create a room, is it possible to lock it with a password you can share with just your friends so other people can't join? Also (somewhat related) are there plans on building a method into the dash/mini-guide to show what games have active users in them so you don't have to go to the website?

I started a thread on that if u want to post in there maybe we can all get some relevent info on it, I want to make a bo2 zombies only room

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2