RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
theironyuppie

Game missing from collection

I have no idea why and hope someone can shed some light but for some reason of the 300-odd games i have listed Battlefield 3 does not show up. I'm not sure if this is the only one as i haven't had time to check through yet but despite the correct scan depth it doesn't appear.

I have noticed it is in GOD format, could this be part of the problem?

I have no idea why and hope someone can shed some light but for some reason of the 300-odd games i have listed Battlefield 3 does not show up. I'm not sure if this is the only one as i haven't had time to check through yet but despite the correct scan depth it doesn't appear.

I have noticed it is in GOD format, could this be part of the problem?

That is a odd one, if the GOD container is valid it should show up... =/

Can you send me your database so i can check if it's just hidden or something?

That is a odd one, if the GOD container is valid it should show up... =/

Can you send me your database so i can check if it's just hidden or something?

sure thing, database here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=05235014807898156561

fyi the fame is located on an external hdd at usb1\games\battlefield 3\45410950\00007000 which contains the god file "0668C6591B96C930BD6F" and the folder containing the data files.

sure thing, database here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=05235014807898156561

fyi the fame is located on an external hdd at usb1\games\battlefield 3\45410950\00007000 which contains the god file "0668C6591B96C930BD6F" and the folder containing the data files.

I can see the game in the database, but it has a funky name; {c4} Disc 2

I can see the game in the database, but it has a funky name; {c4} Disc 2

hmm, that rings a bell actually. i think when it scanned into the freestyle library i had to rename it. whoever ripped it must have changed the name. at any rate it doesn't show up in aurora under that name either. could that have something to do with the irregular } character, or would it be recognized as something else?

hmm, that rings a bell actually. i think when it scanned into the freestyle library i had to rename it. whoever ripped it must have changed the name. at any rate it doesn't show up in aurora under that name either. could that have something to do with the irregular } character, or would it be recognized as something else?

I'll have to check if it shows on my console, it'd probably need me to have your other db file aswell, can you send me that one also?

I'll have to check if it shows on my console, it'd probably need me to have your other db file aswell, can you send me that one also?

im away from my console at the moment but i can post it when i get home, not sure i saw another one there though. are you talking about the freestyle db?

im away from my console at the moment but i can post it when i get home, not sure i saw another one there though. are you talking about the freestyle db?

Aurora have 2 database files, "settings.db" and "content.db" you sent me content.db only...

hmm, seems as though i found the issue, the god container seems to only contain disc 2 which was hidden by the multi-disc filter as disc 1 is only a hd install pack which i have as dlc.

this raises another question, is there a way to exempt this from the multi-disc filter or am i best to just hide 1 disc of all my multi-disc games?

and if i do hide 1 disc am i able to "unhide" them or are they gone until library rebuild like in freestyle?

hmm, seems as though i found the issue, the god container seems to only contain disc 2 which was hidden by the multi-disc filter as disc 1 is only a hd install pack which i have as dlc.

this raises another question, is there a way to exempt this from the multi-disc filter or am i best to just hide 1 disc of all my multi-disc games?

and if i do hide 1 disc am i able to "unhide" them or are they gone until library rebuild like in freestyle?

You could modify the filter to ignore that particular one if you want, but it's a custom solution for you...

In Aurora you can choose to show hidden entries, so you don't have to modify the database on your own, or rebuild etc. just enable this view mode and it'll work just fine =)

You could modify the filter to ignore that particular one if you want, but it's a custom solution for you...

In Aurora you can choose to show hidden entries, so you don't have to modify the database on your own, or rebuild etc. just enable this view mode and it'll work just fine =)

that will work nicely, thanks for your help.