RealModScene
mor123460

about xbox live stealth,update dashbord to 767 and MTU error

hey guys!

i just saw that xbox live stealth is free now so i wonted to try it out but i saw in there website that it's for dashbord 767 and i have 747 and i have Corona 4 GIGA M bord and i know there is a problem to update my dashbord beacuse of that.

and i run a tast to connect to xbox live and i got MTU error but i check my router settings and my MTU is 1492.

so do i need to update my dashbrod for xbox live stealth?

I don't think XBLS is supported here.

This is probably the reason why XeBuild 1.13 was delayed - it wasn't designed to help people like you run XBLS.

• Like 2

I don't think XBLS is supported here.

This is probably the reason why XeBuild 1.13 was delayed - it wasn't designed to help people like you run XBLS.

what do you mean? it's beacuse my corona 4 giga m bord or beacuse my dashbord version?

beacuse i will update my dashbor if it will help.

what do you mean? it's beacuse my corona 4 giga m bord or beacuse my dashbord version?

beacuse i will update my dashbor if it will help.

No one on this site will help you get your RGH on xbox live. Stealth is not supported here. If you want to play on live by a retail, or a system with a flashed drive. The devs dont support this, which is why they waited until right before the new xbox update to release the files. If you really want to use stealth, figure it out on your own, like all the rest of the live hackers.

• Like 1

Xbox Live problems can be solved by looking @ xbox.com or talking to whoever gave you the Xbox Live Stealth files, as has been stated, we don't offer that kind of support here...

Thread closed