RealModScene
HF AH

help from far cry game

I don't knw,, how to answer you???

Bcz you didn't mention anything abt your Console and game format,

What did you done explain here then only we can help you.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

if I install far cry 4 game on xbox 360 not working idont why

Did you copy the content of the installation1 folder to your main root folder? Renamed the game.xex into default.xex and removed/replaced/deleted the original default.xex?

After this, delete or replace the installation1 folder. Start the game as normal using fsd. It should work.

• Like 1

Did you copy the content of the installation1 folder to your main root folder? Renamed the game.xex into default.xex and removed/replaced/deleted the original default.xex?

After this, delete or replace the installation1 folder. Start the game as normal using fsd. It should work.

Renaming game.xex to default.xex is very bad idea because Title Updates will not work.

Just hide/remove default.xex and leave just game.xex as game booter. That way you can play game and use any Title Update in future.

Renaming game.xex to default.xex is very bad idea because Title Updates will not work.

Just hide/remove default.xex and leave just game.xex as game booter. That way you can play game and use any Title Update in future.

That for i said " remove, REPLACE, delete" the original default.xex

You see the options difference? Renaming it is not at all a bad idea, as long as you keep the original for the TU... And yeah I didn't mention it to the OP that this is for title updates, I should have, to be more specific and prevent confusion... ;)

Already been spoken about -

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4401-far-cry-4-ntsc-u-dirty-disc-error-like-watchdogs/

I tried using the 300MB TU1 from XBUC and it causes the game to crash.

It's not necessarily the case altering the game.xex to default.xex will affect TU's as GTA5 uses disc 2 online media id for it TU's even though we use disc 2 or the other way around disc 1.

this game only works this way (xex file manipulation) it's a bit like watchdogs, no god or standard xex file extract works.

i got a few bits of dlc for this but not sure they work,anyone else had any luck with the dlc without a TU1?