RealModScene
�ukasz Marek

Downloading Artworks doesn't work

Hello, I have new console Xbox360 with RGH, FSD 3 v775, Dash Launch 3.12, when I install this all stuff, I put on settings my login and pass do XboxUnity account. Click button below login and I try to download artworks, but it doesn't work. I don't know why. Internet to console is connected by cable, I see IP address on left corner, but artoworks still don't downloaded ... Can You help me please? On polish forum my frineds can't help me. I have now about 90 games on console, so manually downloaded by browser will be a little bit booring ...;/

Disable live strong in dashlaunch and save it.

afterward select your cover refresh it again

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I'd try to delete the Data folder and basically start from scratch, remove all settings and have a fresh copy, it should work... if not, upgrade to aurora... that's the future anyways ;)

@Anonymous, I have disable live strong from beginning in DL and live block enable.

@Swizzy, I have done it all and I have installed fresh copy of FSD and doesn't work. Maybe I'll try install Aurora, maybe there it works. Any ideas else? 

Yes. In Network Card I have:

pingpatch ... Enable

signnotice ... Disable

liveblock ... Enable

livestrong ... Disable

xhttp ... Enable

nonetstore ... Enable

devlink ... Disable

sockpatch ... Disable

autofake ... Disable

fakelive ... Enable

Can you download covers???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I believe he's meaning to say that Covers don't work to download... that's another word for Artwork ;)

• Like 1

No, I can't download any background, screens, box arts or full box arts (covers), when I click on "Refresh Artwork" then nothing to do. Nothing was downloading. I'll try to install Aurora. Can I find here tutorial how to install Aurora?

No, I can't download any background, screens, box arts or full box arts (covers), when I click on "Refresh Artwork" then nothing to do. Nothing was downloading. I'll try to install Aurora. Can I find here tutorial how to install Aurora?

You install aurora by simply copying the files, same as F3... then you run it as-is... there's nothing more to it...

Ok, but ... can I have FSD and Aurora on this same time? My son knows FSD, so for him I wolud to have FSD ... I know it's Aurora it's more simple, but you know ... simple question.

Yes, they can co-exist... FSD and Aurora are actually just "games" which happen to be geared towards loading other games instead of actually beeing a game :p

Ok, thanks a lot! I'll try know to unlock ports on my Thomson router to try play on Link. Which ports I should to unlock?

System Link don't work, when I starting game CoD AW and press on Guide button, then position System Link is grey, I can't turn on this :/ Covers don't download on Aurora too :/ I don't know, what's happend :/

Ok, thanks a lot! I'll try know to unlock ports on my Thomson router to try play on Link. Which ports I should to unlock?

System Link don't work, when I starting game CoD AW and press on Guide button, then position System Link is grey, I can't turn on this :/ Covers don't download on Aurora too :/ I don't know, what's happend :/

Aurora must have xhttp enabled, if it's disabled there's no connection to the servers at all... send me your log from aurora and i'll check...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk