RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

Unity has a file size limit, thats why certain title updates are not available through fsd or aurora

Sent from around the corner

You're right!! I've heard that but didn't keep it in mind.... :-)

Where can I get the latest TU's in general?  xbuc.net is under maintenance since a long time....  Mybe you can answer me in a PM........

You're right!! I've heard that but didn't keep it in mind.... :-)

Where can I get the latest TU's in general?  xbuc.net is under maintenance since a long time....  Mybe you can answer me in a PM........

Xbox Live is where they all originate from, Unity and Xbuc.net are the 2 biggest places where ppl get TU's from... there are probably others aswell, even trackers might have them along with the DLC that requires them...

Xbox Live is where they all originate from, Unity and Xbuc.net are the 2 biggest places where ppl get TU's from... there are probably others aswell, even trackers might have them along with the DLC that requires them...

Yes, I know that, but I couldn't connect to xbox live... due to a allready knowing cause :-)   I already using Unity, since Xbuc is down.... 

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I'll  find FC4 - TU5 somewhere in the deep internet.... :-)

Yes, I know that, but I couldn't connect to xbox live... due to a allready knowing cause :-) I already using Unity, since Xbuc is down....

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I'll find FC4 - TU5 somewhere in the deep internet.... :-)

Yeah mate i need it as well and cant find it also need shadow of Mordor new tu cant find that either guess just going to have to wait on xbcu.net reopening

Yeah mate i need it as well and cant find it also need shadow of Mordor new tu cant find that either guess just going to have to wait on xbcu.net reopening

Yep! hope they reopening soon..........  

Just installed Aurora 0.4b, can't get FTP working.  FTP servers in Freestyle and XEXMenu both work fine.  I know the problem is the password, and I read on another thread that the default username/pass is xboxftp.  Problem is that in the Aurora settings you can clearly see that the password is 8 characters, but xboxftp is 7.  The FTP server will not accept the passwords xboxftp or xbox ftp.  What is the actual password, and how do I change it so that I can use the same site profile in flashfxp whether I'm using Freestyle, Aurora or XEXMenu?

Edit: nevermind, I don't know what the problem was, but after a reboot it let me change the password.

Just installed Aurora 0.4b, can't get FTP working.  FTP servers in Freestyle and XEXMenu both work fine.  I know the problem is the password, and I read on another thread that the default username/pass is xboxftp.  Problem is that in the Aurora settings you can clearly see that the password is 8 characters, but xboxftp is 7.  The FTP server will not accept the passwords xboxftp or xbox ftp.  What is the actual password, and how do I change it so that I can use the same site profile in flashfxp whether I'm using Freestyle, Aurora or XEXMenu?

Edit: nevermind, I don't know what the problem was, but after a reboot it let me change the password.

Idk what the problem with but i want to advice you the next thing: on my X360 i set up both the FTP and the pass for it to "xbox" so it looks like:

Username: xbox

Password: xbox

And i have everything works fine:)

Aand almost forgot, i think you have to check if the FSD plugin is loaded

Idk what the problem with but i want to advice you the next thing: on my X360 i set up both the FTP and the pass for it to "xbox" so it looks like:

Username: xbox

Password: xbox

And i have everything works fine:)

Aand almost forgot, i think you have to check if the FSD plugin is loaded

The FSD plugin doesn't matter for the FTP server...

Ok, good to know. So if if doesnt matter with the FTP where it DOES matter?

The FSD plugin is required for the WebUI, Screenshot combo and LiNK mainly... it's also responsible for displaying temperatures and some game information when you open the Xbox Guide...

The FSD plugin is required for the WebUI, Screenshot combo and LiNK mainly... it's also responsible for displaying temperatures and some game information when you open the Xbox Guide...

Ok, thank you for the explanation:)

good luck with that batman ;)
  • Like 1

The number of * in the password box is always 8.... it doesn't reveal the number of characters in the password.

When displaying only x360 games, some xbla games like Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon show up.  Is there a way to move these to their proper categories?

Only by modifying the database...

When displaying only x360 games, some xbla games like Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon show up.  Is there a way to move these to their proper categories?

For that, you'll have switch back to FSD :smiling:    

For my opinion it is absolutley regardless if ALL different Game Types are showing in one view.....

• Like 1

How do I install? My xbox keeps freeze crashing when I try, but works just fine otherwise.

Just copy the aurora folder and all its contents to your xbox hdd and then run the aurora.xex.

How do I install? My xbox keeps freeze crashing when I try, but works just fine otherwise.

Crashes like that tend to be when one or more files are corrupt/missing, try to verify that everything is copied over ok...

Hi all

So far I have used FSD
The average speed was ftp copy 11-12MB / s
The Aurora is up to 9MB / s
What could be wrong?

Hi first let me say congratulations on a great dash, I finally made the move from fsd to aurora on a permanent basis. It seems much more stable than fsd, 1000+ games and not a single in dash crash (fsd would crash A LOT just browsing through the covers).

One thing I have come across is that I have had quite a few black screen crashes when trying to return to aurora from a game, using the guide button, exit to freestyle command. I ran about 8-9 games last night and had to power down to reset because of this problem for about 5 of those games, all previously worked and returned to dash ok with fsd.

Other than that superb job guys on a far superior dash, can't wait to see what else you have planned for it!