RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

It's going to be released soon, we've just been a little busy with other things in life... Aurora is a side project, a hobby... it's not something that's done as the primary job...

0.5b is almost ready for a release... and we should have the last pieces done in the matter of a couple of days or so... but, there might be longer time depending on how things turn out over the next couple of days...

He Swizzy,

Dont get angry;-) I know it's a hobby. And i thing i speak for the whole community to say you and you're team are have a great support to us.

I was only asking ;-) thnks for the answer.

how do I make aurora my default launcher? im new to this thing and i really want aurora coz its very user friendly and attractive :3.
can anybody teach me? i already have dashlaunch 3.12 installed as instructed by mr swizzy over here. :3

how do I make aurora my default launcher? im new to this thing and i really want aurora coz its very user friendly and attractive :3.

can anybody teach me? i already have dashlaunch 3.12 installed as instructed by mr swizzy over here. :3

You tell Dashlaunch where to find Aurora.xex and set it as it's default... then you save the settings, voila, it now autolaunch Aurora for you as the default dashboard/launcher

You tell Dashlaunch where to find Aurora.xex and set it as it's default... then you save the settings, voila, it now autolaunch Aurora for you as the default dashboard/launcher

Yay!! tnx a lot. im finally through.

my problem now is, after the boot, aurora seems cant locate my games. it says there "No Titles Found" :( what should i do?

Yay!! tnx a lot. im finally through.

my problem now is, after the boot, aurora seems cant locate my games. it says there "No Titles Found" :( what should i do?

Add scanpaths, you need to tell aurora where your games are located

So is this going to be like freestyle  when you click the xbox button its says "Aurora Dash" like that?

and can someone tell me how do i make aurora as my default dash and how do i downlad cover?

is thats alot to ask :p

• Like 1

So is this going to be like freestyle  when you click the xbox button its says "Aurora Dash" like that?

and can someone tell me how do i make aurora as my default dash and how do i downlad cover?

is thats alot to ask :p

Is it alot to ask to search the forums before asking questions that's been answered hundreds of times?

Not sure what your first question is exactly?

Setting Aurora as default dash is as simple as telling dashlaunch where to find aurora.xex instead of whatever you have now... it's in launch.ini, easiest way is to use the dashlaunch installer to configure dashlaunch, but you must save after changing the settings or it'll be lost when you reboot...

Covers; just allow your console to connect to the internet and Aurora downloads them fine, with 0.4b and later it'll automatically fix the settings required to download covers, however you still need to disable livestrong for it to get all information (such as synopsis, icons etc. etc.) the only things that you get with that enabled is covers...

The first question dosnt really matter but i already disable livestrong it download nothing(Not really sure cause cover didnt)

and i tired to disable livestrong nothing happend xhhtp is on and before someone tell me to delete launch.ini already done that and i cant login to Unity its says "An error has occurred in obtaining API key.Please try again later"

PS.Please dong get mad for to many question

:p.

oh and search the forum i cant my net is awfull.

Oh and i forgot to ask is it okay to enter the API manually

How can I change the default path for Title Updates?

Everytime I turn off the console, it goes back to xbox360/system/hdd1 which I do not have.

My harddrive is usb0

Everytime I turn off the console, it goes back to xbox360/system/hdd1 which I do not have.

My harddrive is usb0

Same problem here.. and sometimes aurora freeze when i try to change Tu path

My harddrive is usb0

We're do u have Aurora installed cause all ur TUS should go to Aurora installed. I'm not around mine right now but I'm try help u out when I get home.

If I am on FS3 then rund xexmenu and on the xexmenu I load Aurora.

My question is this. After loading Aurora, what happened to the FS3 and XexMenu? Are they still on the memory?

My question is this. After loading Aurora, what happened to the FS3 and XexMenu? Are they still on the memory?

Why do u do all that for why not just load Aurora from the get go. And get rid of FS3.

I do that for some reasons.

Why not answer the question?

Not a tester but I'm betting in some way it is in some shape or fashion sense u started it first and go threw all that.

I think they are (my opinion). But why you have to run like this aurora? Why you just not load aurora from F3 (from file manager or add the path to it in F3) or add path to dashlaunch?

no, they are not. only F3 plugin is in memory, and aurora ofcourse

• Like 1

Hello! I just condesned my hard drives to one single Passport Hard Drive. Aurora doesn't detect it? Is there a fix? I can launch from file browser or XEXmenu?

Hello! I just condesned my hard drives to one single Passport Hard Drive. Aurora doesn't detect it? Is there a fix? I can launch from file browser or XEXmenu?

Is it FAT32? is it a USB 3.0 HDD? (The xbox 360 only supports FAT32 and possibly HFS+, and some USB 3.0 hdd's aren't compatible at all) Also, does your HDD only have 1 partition or multiple? (also, make sure to disable the WD CD thingymagoo)

Hello,

It's one partition but it is MAC formatted. Maybe that's the issue?

Most likely; Yes