RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

How To Put Cover And Background ? Plss Help

Connect to the internet, and download them from unity...

Backgrounds you put in that folder...

i already connect in internet and unity and i dont know where to go to download Cover

Under content settings there is an option to download covers, and an option to download assets. you can set it up to scan for new content on aurora start up also.

• Like 1

How To Put Cover And Background ? Plss Help

Also, if you need cover for this particular game do so.

1. Locate the game and press Y details

2. At the bottom you'll see screenshots click right

3. And you will see a tab to update

That's all.  ;)

Hi guys, I got tired of FSD freezing a lot, so I tried Aurora and heres what I found, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that FSD has but it's like the washing machine you only use the same buttons every time so why have things you don't need, I only ever use the file manager and the games / xbox live / homebrew folders in FSD so I am covered there.

It's much quicker to load than FSD, the covers download much easier, and title updates are very easy to manage, it even has trainers, never use them but they are there if I want to.

I was worried about the fan and temps but have just set the fan in Dashlaunch so that's fine and the temps I can see by pressing the guide button.

I love the idea of Quick View that you are working on it's just what the doctor ordered for having folders like on FSD but better!

All in all you have done a fantastic job, the only things I suggest is a DVD copy program that would make it perfect in my humble opinion.

Great work, and thanks for all the hard work you have put in, I will definately be putting in a donation.

• Like 2

I have been playing around with a Jasper 360 that had some freezing problems and finally sorted those out, I put Aurora on it and have a couple of questions, there are four player profiles on my Hdd, can I get it to load one as default when the console boots?

And I put a custom pic as a background it's 1280 x 720, it won't let me set it unless I press the guide button and press Y to reboot Aurora, and when I reboot the console it's gone and back to the stock one, any ideas?

Update:

I figured it out I had not set a default profile in M$ dash, duh! And my custom background loads all the time now too!

Thanks again for a great program.

• Like 1

Is it possible to make a xex file to change the resolution of your xbox360 within Aurora without yhe need of switching to NXE everytime?

The reason i ask this is because when i play my xbox originals i switch to 480p so i have widescreen (fullscreen) on all games.

Is it possible to make a xex file to change the resolution of your xbox360 within Aurora without yhe need of switching to NXE everytime?

The reason i ask this is because when i play my xbox originals i switch to 480p so i have widescreen (fullscreen) on all games.

Make a thread about it in the Suggestion section and the devs will probably check if it's possible

Download DLC's at Aurora, tanks

Is that a request? if that's the case; you can forget about it, it's NEVER coming because of it being illegal...

i wanna make the transition to aurora so i have many questions.

will it boot faster than fsd? ( i have a jtag jasper and since adding 2 external hard drives it takes 35 seconds to fully arrive to fsd dash) If i disconnect them the booting is instant.

How do i adjust the fan speeds?

What will i need to changee on my current .ini?

just a few for now, thanks for any advice.

• Like 1

i wanna make the transition to aurora so i have many questions.

will it boot faster than fsd? ( i have a jtag jasper and since adding 2 external hard drives it takes 35 seconds to fully arrive to fsd dash) If i disconnect them the booting is instant.

How do i adjust the fan speeds?

What will i need to changee on my current .ini?

just a few for now, thanks for any advice.

It probably won't change alot as the harddrives aren't handled by FSD/Aurora directly, most of that slowness is likely to be due to the drives being slow with the response to the kernel (the kernel waits until they respond)

You adjust fan speeds with the dashlaunch installer, but i recommend changing the target temps rather than setting a static fan speed

Just the path for default if you want Aurora to autoboot, other than that there shouldn't be any settings that you need to change in order to have full functionality (the one exception would be livestrong to be disabled to get all gamedata such as synopsis, icons etc. which are taken from xbox.com) but this also have the same effect on FSD, so not likely to be needing to change that...

It probably won't change alot as the harddrives aren't handled by FSD/Aurora directly, most of that slowness is likely to be due to the drives being slow with the response to the kernel (the kernel waits until they respond)

You adjust fan speeds with the dashlaunch installer, but i recommend changing the target temps rather than setting a static fan speed

Just the path for default if you want Aurora to autoboot, other than that there shouldn't be any settings that you need to change in order to have full functionality (the one exception would be livestrong to be disabled to get all gamedata such as synopsis, icons etc. which are taken from xbox.com) but this also have the same effect on FSD, so not likely to be needing to change that...

cheers for the quick response, my jtag can be on for many hours when i am ftp'g and my cpu/gpu temps never really go above 48c, but summer is coming so the room will be hotter, if i set my temps at a certain number will the jtag just funcion at that number?

cheers for the quick response, my jtag can be on for many hours when i am ftp'g and my cpu/gpu temps never really go above 48c, but summer is coming so the room will be hotter, if i set my temps at a certain number will the jtag just funcion at that number?

If you set target temps, it'll do it's best to keep the console at that temperature, or near it...

If you set a static fan speed it'll not change the fanspeed until it's too late (when it overheats it'll ignore any settings you have and put fans at 100%)

At any time will be added to the Arabic language?

In the event of any inquiry and help in the language I'm ready :thumbsup:

At any time will be added to the Arabic language?

In the event of any inquiry and help in the language I'm ready :thumbsup:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4597-arabic-localization-for-aurora-release/ Arabic is already supported, however it will NOT be included in the default builds, it'll like most other languages be a add on which the translators behind them is responsible for updating

We only include the languages officially supported by the Xbox 360 dashboard in the releases, however in the Localization forum you'll find tested/verified language packs and possibly user submitted ones (which i haven't tested/verified)

For arabic you cannot use my Translation tool during the compilation, you have to use my custom compiler for that which has a built in feature to fix/correct the arabic characters so they link together properly thanks to sakka/beginner :)

Hi Everyone,

two Aurora newbie.

1.  how to use or install Trainer in Aurora?

2.  what is the proper way to control the temp or fan speed?

Hi Everyone,

two Aurora newbie.

1. how to use or install Trainer in Aurora?

2. what is the proper way to control the temp or fan speed?

1) make a folder inside the aurora folder called Trainers then copy the downloaded trainer into it, eg the file path would look like this below.

Aurora/Trainers/gametitleid/trainer.xex

2) there are no setting in aurora for fan speeds you would have to use dashlaunch to control them or build them in to your nand before flashing your console

Sent from my fingers

• Like 1

Hello komrades!

I would like to add a suggestion for the next upgrade:

Some kind of "System Link User Viewer(or Checker)", "in this way, we can see how many players are in a game and know on wich Tittle Update are they without "losing a little time" while starting the game, and so save us having to go back out to the menu Aurora and look back on again to check other games.

This....ammm...plugin, can be used by users who may not have access to the website at that time.

Wooaaaoo, I just got an idea to my mind. I go to do a little of Photoshop work to show you  my idea, because i dont know anything about codes or programing.

I hope you like the idea.

Ciao.

Probably not coming anytime soon, please make a post in the suggestions forum so it doesn't get lost over time...

Hi another newbie question:

What is the purpose of the Freestyle plugin in Aurora? Why do we need to load it on bootup? and how does it work?

The plugin is something that can be used while an application is started.

It contains features and some of them are migrated into the HUD. For example there is a file browser, temperature listing, and the LiNK feature to play system Link online with other LiNK users.

Hi another newbie question:

What is the purpose of the Freestyle plugin in Aurora? Why do we need to load it on bootup? and how does it work?

It has many features, it's where LiNK is... it's also where the disk swapping is at, aswell as the webUI... then there's the screenshot combo and all of the HUD stuff (when you press the guide button you can see the temperature of your CPU/GPU/RAM, what game is currently loaded, what TU it has, what Title/MediaID it has, you can also access a filebrowser which lets you launch new applications without opening Aurora/FSD)

Hi Guys,

Its almost 5 months after the 0.4B version. Is there a planning for a newer version? With the promisses updates?

Hi Guys,

Its almost 5 months after the 0.4B version. Is there a planning for a newer version? With the promisses updates?

It's going to be released soon, we've just been a little busy with other things in life... Aurora is a side project, a hobby... it's not something that's done as the primary job...

0.5b is almost ready for a release... and we should have the last pieces done in the matter of a couple of days or so... but, there might be longer time depending on how things turn out over the next couple of days...