RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

hi why we can't massages friends on system link !!! 

like the old ((TeamFSDrev483)) you can see your online friends and you can send a massages

There was no messaging in r483 afaik...

I love the Aurora it's a great dashboard, but i have noticed, today when i tryed to make some place on my HDD, and moving files and checking them all trough, what to delete what to keep, i had a littel problem. When i was deleting files, and checking files, and saves and everything I been useng the main xbox 360 dash, at System settings > Storage, and evrything went fine, i deleted what i didn't need any more etc... (that's why i been useing this old main dash cause, it's easyer to see it all trough my files, my saves and everything, and yes i do know that the Aurora also has a File browser, and mover) So i went back to the Aurora dash, and i found that my old games that i been deleting, stayd there as a ghost title, I been restarting, rescaning but nothing, and i can choose them, i can see the info and evrything but i can't start them ofc.... And i do know that it's my fault, and i dont even blame the team, just thgout that maybe if you cloud fix it, then why not i post it?

Just go to the details screen, bottom option then 2 steps right (might be 3) anyways, it says delete... so just do that and they're gone :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I love the Aurora it's a great dashboard, but i have noticed, today when i tryed to make some place on my HDD, and moving files and checking them all trough, what to delete what to keep, i had a littel problem. When i was deleting files, and checking files, and saves and everything I been useng the main xbox 360 dash, at System settings > Storage, and evrything went fine, i deleted what i didn't need any more etc... (that's why i been useing this old main dash cause, it's easyer to see it all trough my files, my saves and everything, and yes i do know that the Aurora also has a File browser, and mover) So i went back to the Aurora dash, and i found that my old games that i been deleting, stayd there as a ghost title, I been restarting, rescaning but nothing, and i can choose them, i can see the info and evrything but i can't start them ofc.... And i do know that it's my fault, and i dont even blame the team, just thgout that maybe if you cloud fix it, then why not i post it?

I did something similar like you once. After that I have been deleting games from Aurora and the rest from official dash.

Anyway, it would be a nice addon to see some script that would check what we still have and what has been deleted and it would clean the database for us ;)

I did something similar like you once. After that I have been deleting games from Aurora and the rest from official dash.

Anyway, it would be a nice addon to see some script that would check what we still have and what has been deleted and it would clean the database for us ;)

Make a thread about it in the suggestions forum =)

Having SMB network feature would be super duper nice! 

Does Aurora automatically update the time from online servers?  I know FSD will update the time automatically.

Having SMB network feature would be super duper nice! 

Does Aurora automatically update the time from online servers?  I know FSD will update the time automatically.

Yes, it has NTP support... however, it doesn't seem to be working with Wifi...

SMB will be added eventually, can't say when tho as it's a big project to build :)

• Like 1

White icon

In the title update download and selection screen, The little xbox icon beside the title undate number. When I press A it get WHITE, Do WHITE xbox icon mean the title is enabled or disabled?

When using trainers designed for Aurora, is it necessary to reboot the system whenever I want to switch to another trainer and game?  I know traditional trainers reside in the RAM until the system is rebooted.

When using trainers designed for Aurora, is it necessary to reboot the system whenever I want to switch to another trainer and game? I know traditional trainers reside in the RAM until the system is rebooted.

No it is no necessary the trainer is unloaded before you start the next one there is no need to reboot

Sent from my shitty iPhone

• Like 1

When using trainers designed for Aurora, is it necessary to reboot the system whenever I want to switch to another trainer and game?  I know traditional trainers reside in the RAM until the system is rebooted.

No, - no reboots should be required.   This was actually part of the requirements for being 'Aurora Compatible'.  Trainers must be unloadable and completely restore any kernel/xam memory it may have touched while running.  Thus, allowing you to load a new trainer without crashes or a cold boot.

If a trainer is crashing or not letting you unload, please let the trainer author know of the problem so it can be fixed.

will it works on FSD 3 rev 775? TNX!

Well yeah, it's a replacement for FSD... it's like a game that launches other games basically... FSD, XEXMenu etc. all start whatever they're told to do then exit... as such you can have all or just the one dashboard installed at the same time without any issues...

If i got it right i just have put it in my HDD and change the target xex in DL to Aurora.xex? 

I didnt doqnloaded it yet but thanks already. it looks very cool and simple to use, i hope it really so:) 

RMS ALWAYS on the top :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:

P.S. Where can i find trainers for games that compatable with Aurora?

If i got it right i just have put it in my HDD and change the target xex in DL to Aurora.xex? 

I didnt doqnloaded it yet but thanks already. it looks very cool and simple to use, i hope it really so:) 

RMS ALWAYS on the top :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbsup:

P.S. Where can i find trainers for games that compatable with Aurora?

Yes, that's correct...

Aurora Compatible Trainers can be found on xyzmods.com you'll need an account...

Hi guys, you're doing an amazing job. I went to FSD3 to Aurora and I do not regret a single minute. Here are just a question, you add the fan control?)

Not coming, no point asking... check any of the release threads, they've all got the same question, and they all get the same answer...

Hi Guys,

Great job on Aurora!

Have one question: I have set up Aurora as my default launcher and FSD is there as a backup (clicking a shortcut button when 360 is starting up takes me to FSD).

I was doing a test to see if a game (in this case Far Cry 4) runs on both FSD and Auruora. It starts up perfectly in both. The thing I noticed is the game asked me for a save location for both the instances when starting up for the first time. I chose internal HDD both times. Does it mean that the save game is unique for FSD and Aurora? In other words, it is not possible to play in Aurora, save my game, switch to FSD and continue from where I left of in Aurora?

THanks!

Hi Guys,

Great job on Aurora!

Have one question: I have set up Aurora as my default launcher and FSD is there as a backup (clicking a shortcut button when 360 is starting up takes me to FSD).

I was doing a test to see if a game (in this case Far Cry 4) runs on both FSD and Auruora. It starts up perfectly in both. The thing I noticed is the game asked me for a save location for both the instances when starting up for the first time. I chose internal HDD both times. Does it mean that the save game is unique for FSD and Aurora? In other words, it is not possible to play in Aurora, save my game, switch to FSD and continue from where I left of in Aurora?

THanks!

It's asking because it doesn't have a auto-detect feature... the savegames are the same as long as it's the same profile and you're selecting the same device... (it might not ask if you only have 1 device available tho)