RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

Is there an option for downloading all TUs from the games I have in my list? That would be great. It would save a massive amount of time.

Nope, and we're not adding it either... you'll have to download each TU one by one for each game... however, you only need the latest TU...

Nope, and we're not adding it either... you'll have to download each TU one by one for each game... however, you only need the latest TU...

Do you think it would be possible for Aurora to have an option to scan your hard drive and look for title updates you have previously downloaded on another dashboard, such as Freestyle Dash? That way if you have already downloaded your title updates it could find them and copy them instead of needing to re-download them all. Maybe this would help reduce your server load. (Maybe it already does this, but it seemed to me like I needed to re-download them all after installing Aurora)

Do you think it would be possible for Aurora to have an option to scan your hard drive and look for title updates you have previously downloaded on another dashboard, such as Freestyle Dash? That way if you have already downloaded your title updates it could find them and copy them instead of needing to re-download them all. Maybe this would help reduce your server load. (Maybe it already does this, but it seemed to me like I needed to re-download them all after installing Aurora)

They're not activated (enabled) by default... but as saywaking said, the scanning is already there... as long as the TU's are installed in the appropriate locations Aurora will pick them up and copy to it's own data directory... i don't know if FSD leaves them or what it does... but, it should leave them and then aurora should find the TU's...

• Like 1

Awesome! Adding the feature of extracting DVDs to Gamepath would be epic... and I realise that this is useless and not necessary but it'd be cool to be able to see your gamerscore on Aurora(not that I have trouble with clicking the home button and checking it myself). Nevertheless this is amazing although it may miss some features our good old FSD brought us it brings us something new and simple and more accessible IMO and faster. Any longer and Aurora will become my favourite Xbox dash!

Do a TU Scan from the settings. Its already there.

Nice! I didn't realize that! Thank you. I wonder if an "activate all" option could be added? That way all of your downloaded TU's could be activated as a batch...

Nice! I didn't realize that! Thank you. I wonder if an "activate all" option could be added? That way all of your downloaded TU's could be activated as a batch...

Don't think we'll be adding that, it's better if you just check that the TU is enabled for the games you want to play... having too many TU's enabled will cause issues with the dashboard...

Afterwards we name you "Mad-Milspex". By the way. We can call dashlaunch "The-dashlaunch-with-fan-settings".

:p

Can we edit the splash screen?, sorry for another coments, thanks you guys

Yes, open the xzp for the skin, replace the splash image and voila!

Just like fsd. You put it into your hdd/usb and set it as default dash in dashlaunch. If you already have Aurora as older versions you can use the built in upater.

• Like 1

I have a problem: when i press Y in Title Update Manager and select a device or press B the console hangs and i need to restart it.

I have a problem: when i press Y in Title Update Manager and select a device or press B the console hangs and i need to restart it.

It's been reported several times, and even have it's own thread... it's been fixed already ;)

• Like 1

When will the next release be public? Maybe there wont be any release anymore coz the dev already got an xbox one for christmas. ðŸ˜

When will the next release be public? Maybe there wont be any release anymore coz the dev already got an xbox one for christmas.

0.5b will be released once we've accumulated a few more new features and have fixed a few more bugs...

Little Confused about enabling title update, white one is enabled, white icon or no white icon by selecting A?

is there a known ftp bug in 0.4b? I'm having trouble transferring files now.

There are a few known bugs, can you show me the ftp client log of the failing transfers?

Little Confused about enabling title update, white one is enabled, white icon or no white icon by selecting A?

White icon