RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.4b - Released!

I faced the same problem. No need for any other software.

The first time you open XUITool, the first dialog asks for the skin XUI, which should be "Aurora-Skin.xui".

If you don't have it, create one by saving the following code as "skin.xui" then choose it when you open XUI Tool.

<XuiCanvas version="000c">
<Properties>
</Properties>
</XuiCanvas>

Hope that works with you.

tnx it works!

I'm a newcomer to Aurora, and I have several questions. I'm really sorry if some of this is included in the FAQs somewhere, but I haven't seen any of that info.

Can I delete a game from the library like you can do on FSD? Or how to I clear the entire library?
What is the exact usage of the FSD plugin? And how do I access the WebUI?

Thank you very much for your help guys.

I'm a newcomer to Aurora, and I have several questions. I'm really sorry if some of this is included in the FAQs somewhere, but I haven't seen any of that info.

Can I delete a game from the library like you can do on FSD? Or how to I clear the entire library?

What is the exact usage of the FSD plugin? And how do I access the WebUI?

Thank you very much for your help guys.

You can delete games, select one press Y (open details menu) then go to the bottom option, 2 steps to the left <--- brings you "Delete" or remove, something like that (this will delete the game and gamedata, otherwise just use hide)

To delete the entire library, just delete the "Data" folder in Aurora (using something other then Aurora) or remove your gamepaths (the later is probably faster and resets EVERYTHING to default)

The use of the FSD Plugin is 4 things; LiNK, Screenshot combo, Filebrowser in the HUD (Guide Menu) and WebUI

You access the WebUI using this url: http://<your console ip goes here>:9999

You can delete games, select one press Y (open details menu) then go to the bottom option, 2 steps to the left <--- brings you "Delete" or remove, something like that (this will delete the game and gamedata, otherwise just use hide)

To delete the entire library, just delete the "Data" folder in Aurora (using something other then Aurora) or remove your gamepaths (the later is probably faster and resets EVERYTHING to default)

The use of the FSD Plugin is 4 things; LiNK, Screenshot combo, Filebrowser in the HUD (Guide Menu) and WebUI

You access the WebUI using this url: http://<your console ip goes here>:9999

Well, that explains why I couldn't access the WebUI, I didn't have the FSD plugin enabled.

Thank you very much for the assistance, Swizzy! :D

I suppose there is no way of importing my FSD library data over to Aurora, right?

I've spent so much time manually customizing all those covers and descriptions : /

Well, that explains why I couldn't access the WebUI, I didn't have the FSD plugin enabled.

Thank you very much for the assistance, Swizzy! :D

I suppose there is no way of importing my FSD library data over to Aurora, right?

I've spent so much time manually customizing all those covers and descriptions : /

It'd all have to manually done, and there's currently no tool to do the covers =/ UnityPush can be used to customize covers, but the covers have to be on the site for you to be able to do this, and it'll change it for ALL items with the same TitleID (unless of course you backup the data and replace it after it's been replaced)

Hi,

Wow good work.

But Why does it  not see the external HDD. The External HDD is viewable from FSD but not from aurora???

Thanks!!

Hi,

Wow good work.

But Why does it  not see the external HDD. The External HDD is viewable from FSD but not from aurora???

Thanks!!

That's strange... we need more details about it to figure it out, what filesystem does it have? what size is it? does FSD see it right NOW? (if you switch between FSD and Aurora, does FSD see it while Aurora don't?) also, switch from FSD to Aurora and vice versa to check if it's something like that...

Great work on aurora =) I love it

I didn't find any way of putting up that kind of HUD bar to the top of the screen where i can see how big spread space do i have on my exetrnal HDD and to see my CPU heat, and other heat indicators. Is there any purpuse that this feature it's not in the aurora, or just i cloudn't find it? Cause I really think that these were a usefull things in FSD3

I didn't find any way of putting up that kind of HUD bar to the top of the screen where i can see how big spread space do i have on my exetrnal HDD and to see my CPU heat, and other heat indicators. Is there any purpuse that this feature it's not in the aurora, or just i cloudn't find it? Cause I really think that these were a usefull things in FSD3

Ohh yeah and forgot to ask, that is there any reason that on xboxunity already have a Mortal Kombat X room? Or it's just a mistake, that theres a this kind of room up?

It's not there for 2 reasons; you'll see the temperatures by pressing the guide button, and the available space on your devices is seen in the filemanager...

We also want Aurora to be Clean ;)

Ohh yeah and forgot to ask, that is there any reason that on xboxunity already have a Mortal Kombat X room? Or it's just a mistake, that theres a this kind of room up?

It doesn't have a LiNK room, it have covers available because someone decided to add it to the site and upload a cover... we do not verify if the game is available or not, games that are available on xbox.com can be added by anyone that have a Xboxunity account...

It's not there for 2 reasons; you'll see the temperatures by pressing the guide button, and the available space on your devices is seen in the filemanager...

We also want Aurora to be Clean ;)

What do you mean? is this game not LiNK Compatible?

No I mean that Mortal Kombat X will come out only next year in April only and i cloudn't find it at any torrent site, and that's why it's weird :D

But thank you for the fast, and understanding answear, and like this i do agree and understand =)

No I mean that Mortal Kombat X will come out only next year in April only and i cloudn't find it at any torrent site, and that's why it's weird :D

But thank you for the fast, and understanding answear, and like this i do agree and understand =)

Sorry, i edited the post as i noticed it's not LiNK enabled, but it's just added as a title... which isn't the same thing as having "a room", a room means that it's LiNK enabled and have a room...

Hey,, how to setting fan speed in this theme?? I dont see fan setting!! Help

You don't there is no fan speed setting you set it in dash launch instead or when you build your nand

• Like 1

Thanks for aurora! Awesome work!

But i have to mention, that the build-in ftp-server is crap. I am not able to upload files bigger than ~500mb. To do this i have to start FSD3; the FSD3-ftp-server works fine with any size.

Maybe you could fix this in one of your next releases?

Thanks for aurora! Awesome work!

But i have to mention, that the build-in ftp-server is crap. I am not able to upload files bigger than ~500mb. To do this i have to start FSD3; the FSD3-ftp-server works fine with any size.

Maybe you could fix this in one of your next releases?

It's already been fixed in our internal testing version, when the next release comes, the FTP will have this and a bunch of other things fixed/added :)

It's already been fixed in our internal testing version, when the next release comes, the FTP will have this and a bunch of other things fixed/added :)

Damn! You glorious bastards! ;)

Thank you very much! Please go on with this awesome dash!

How to add a rotating loader instead of running line of scanning content...?

Can you explain further what you mean?

If this is for skinning (which i assume it is) start a new thread about it in the appropriate section please...

I have a problem. Aurora tells me that is downloading, for example, the cover, but at the end of the process the games are all without cover. If I press the download button again aurora remains in the "inactive" state.

I do not know if it is the exact topic. Excuse me if I'm wrong and sorry for the bad English :\

great work guys i love it and its so fast and smooth, will you be adding a add-on for turning the fan speed up as my xbox gets quite hot where as on fsd 3 i could turn it up to keep it cool, thanks ppl 

• Like 1

great work guys i love it and its so fast and smooth, will you be adding a add-on for turning the fan speed up as my xbox gets quite hot where as on fsd 3 i could turn it up to keep it cool, thanks ppl

I think they have said they will not, but you can adjust it via Dashlaunch.

It's been answered well over 100 times now, the answer stays the same... and you clearly don't like reading the whole thread before asking questions?: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4452-aurora-04b-released/page-7#entry36259

• Like 1

It's been answered well over 100 times now, the answer stays the same... and you clearly don't like reading the whole thread before asking questions?: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4452-aurora-04b-released/page-7#entry36259

no i didnt lol i was rather pished having a lads night when i was showing of my new dash :p and felt the xbox really hot, ok ill have a look in dash launch for the fan speed setting. cheers