RealModScene
gingeee85

[SOLVED] freestyle dash 3 not accepting powerd 1tb hdd

You need to format the hard drive it on the xbox first. If you have data on it, it will be deleted.

To format goto the official system settings > storage and format the unregonisable drive.

Also, use the USB at the back of the console. I've had performance issues with the front 2 usb (possible usb 1.1), I've had no issues with the back usb ports.

Fsd will still show 900gb or so by doing that? Wontvthat format it to 16gb? Im getting ready to do this with a 1tb internal that's why I ask

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

your not going to see the full 1024GB (1TB), you never will. My xbox see's about 980ish

If your going to swap the default hard drive inside the xbox (say 250gb) and replace it with the 1tb you'll be fine.

The xbox will say unconfigured drive, you format it and thats it done.

This is what I had to do myself. I too have a custom internal hard drive, 1tb. Samsung.

your not going to see the full 1024GB (1TB), you never will. My xbox see's about 980ish

Yes, your right, the xbox will take 16gb, now 32gb by default but remove that xbox storage afterwords. At that point the hard drive will be formated as FAT32 that will work on FSD if your going to put games in a "My Games" folder.

Gotcha

Good luck, let me know how it goes :)

Bear in mind, there will be nothing what so ever on the hard drive, make sure you have xexloader on a usb stick or cd to boot, then copy FSD over, etc..

or use the FSD Installer Disc :D

Some people are having problems with it just shutting down the xbox before it even gets started

No idea. Maybe an admin will check it later and mark it solved for you.

Glad to hear you got it sorted mate. Enjoy your 980ish GB B)