RealModScene
MatteIta

DashLaunch 3.14 - 3.15 - Skin DarkSide, Paradise & Crysis

Skins for DashLaunch 3.14 - 3.15

These skins work also with new update of dashlaunch,

don't worry if links tell "3.14".

For any problem, you write a message below.

***How to install: read text file into rar***344bksx.jpg====================>DOWNLOAD<====================

DarkSide_Dashlaunch3.14_MatteIta.rar

SCREENSHOTS

post-281-0-06975700-1418905796_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-35638000-1418905800_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-94271800-1418905804_thumb.jpg

xt55y.jpg

====================>DOWNLOAD<====================

Paradise_Dashlaunch3.14_MatteIta.rar

SCREENSHOTS

post-281-0-05512800-1418905832_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-97276000-1418905835_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-51590200-1418905840_thumb.jpg

2houz41.jpg

====================>DOWNLOAD<====================

Crysis_Dashlaunch3.14_MatteIta.rar

SCREENSHOTS

post-281-0-54139500-1431513097_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-78495400-1431513104_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-78827000-1431513109_thumb.jpgpost-281-0-70522700-1431513115_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I've moved it to the Dashlaunch section as it's a dashlaunch specific skin ;)

• Like 1

The skin is awesome. Fits perfectly into the Aurora theme.

I hope this will be a "DLC" for the Dashlaunch provided by unity.

btw: I hear someone screaming XEXmenu :)

The skin is awesome. Fits perfectly into the Aurora theme.

I hope this will be a "DLC" for the Dashlaunch provided by unity.

btw: I hear someone screaming XEXmenu :)

Huh? Unity don't provide any Dashlaunch... and no, dashlaunch won't have support for skin selection or anything like that, you have the ability to replace the embedded skin by placing another one next to the installer xex... other then that, there's no real point...

• Like 1

Looks Amazing, Thanks

Just asking about the installation path??

where should i put the skin?

iirc just put skin.xzp next to the default.xex of the installer :)

Looks Amazing, Thanks

Just asking about the installation path??

where should i put the skin?

Hi!you must put skin.xzp into installer folder near default.xex (Path:Dashlaunch\Installer\default.xex and skin.xzp)

:)

Hi. I have installed a paradise skin (for 3.15 version of Dash), it look better then default skin, but i have one little problem: upper line with cpu, gpu temperature data and botton line with glich and board data is out of screen (i have a Samsung 46" TV). Somebody knows how resolve this problem ? Aurora and Freestyle have a overlay settings, but in Dashlaunch this one not exist...

Hi. I have installed a paradise skin (for 3.15 version of Dash), it look better then default skin, but i have one little problem: upper line with cpu, gpu temperature data and botton line with glich and board data is out of screen (i have a Samsung 46" TV). Somebody knows how resolve this problem ? Aurora and Freestyle have a overlay settings, but in Dashlaunch this one not exist...

Check if you have something like "Overscan" settings or something related to adjusting the image size in your TV's settings, most modern TV's have multiple view modes and/or overscan/image size adjustment settings

Check if you have something like "Overscan" settings or something related to adjusting the image size in your TV's settings, most modern TV's have multiple view modes and/or overscan/image size adjustment settings

Did you think that this issue is  depends on the TV? Default skin looks without any problems with overscan... But anyway I will check your recommendaton...

Did you think that this issue is  depends on the TV? Default skin looks without any problems with overscan... But anyway I will check your recommendaton...

Most likely yes, why do you think there is overscan settings in Aurora? in other games? (although, in most games it's just "Adjust the HUD" or "Adjust screen size" or similar...)

Most likely yes, why do you think there is overscan settings in Aurora? in other games? (although, in most games it's just "Adjust the HUD" or "Adjust screen size" or similar...)

Swizzy, thank you. You are right, i`ll change TV settings from 16x9 to picture size and all be all right.  :thumbsup: