RealModScene
aquaprofile

How hot can my RGH temps get?

Hey I was playing Black Ops 2 on my Trinity RGH and forgot I had my fan speed set to auto. I was quite high in zombie rounds and everything dropped to like 10 FPS, and I wondered why so I opened the dash (using FSD i can check temps) and Cpu was 82C, GPU 80c, Mem 72C and Dont remember what case was. I quickly exited and set my fan speed to 80% and i didnt have an overheat But I was wondering how hot each of those can get.. 

I think someone said 85c on CPU but im not sure

Hey I was playing Black Ops 2 on my Trinity RGH and forgot I had my fan speed set to auto. I was quite high in zombie rounds and everything dropped to like 10 FPS, and I wondered why so I opened the dash (using FSD i can check temps) and Cpu was 82C, GPU 80c, Mem 72C and Dont remember what case was. I quickly exited and set my fan speed to 80% and i didnt have an overheat But I was wondering how hot each of those can get.. 

I think someone said 85c on CPU but im not sure

thats hot as hell, you should change the temperature threshoulders in DashLaunch

On phat consoles I set my temps in dashlaunch to at least as low as 65.  I also wire in a 70mm laptop fan inside the case using 9v pulled off of the DVD tray, just above the gpu heat sink extension.  This significantly increases airflow and helps dissipate heat.  As an added bonus the console runs much quieter when the rear exhaust fans aren't doing all of the heavy lifting themselves.

• Like 1