RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
chriss179

Title update issue

Hey, i'm trying to get a title update working. I found Aurora has some issues with title updates. Sometimes i have to delete them, download them and then enable them and then they work.. Where do i begin....

Ok, i'm trying to enable tu3 for oblivion. Title id 425307D1 Media id 013FE217. It won't enable. So i ftp (with resident FTPdll) to the cache directory and to the title id irectory in content\0x16 no title update anywhere.. It belongs in cache i believe. So why isn't it there??? So i think well maybe uploading it to unity and then deleting my local copy and then downloading it from unity and then enabling sometimes does the trick. So i uploaded it 3 times to unity and it won't show up nowhere. It is however an official title update afaik.

SO what do i do now??? Or what do i do wrong? Or is the TU code still buggy??

Oh and what is wrong with unity not showing up the TU which i uploaded 3 times now.

Hey, i'm trying to get a title update working. I found Aurora has some issues with title updates. Sometimes i have to delete them, download them and then enable them and then they work.. Where do i begin....

Ok, i'm trying to enable tu3 for oblivion. Title id 425307D1 Media id 013FE217. It won't enable. So i ftp (with resident FTPdll) to the cache directory and to the title id irectory in content\0x16 no title update anywhere.. It belongs in cache i believe. So why isn't it there??? So i think well maybe uploading it to unity and then deleting my local copy and then downloading it from unity and then enabling sometimes does the trick. So i uploaded it 3 times to unity and it won't show up nowhere. It is however an official title update afaik.

SO what do i do now??? Or what do i do wrong? Or is the TU code still buggy??

Oh and what is wrong with unity not showing up the TU which i uploaded 3 times now.

It's an issue with it, you should see a message showing you this, send me the TU and i'll have a look at what's going on...

Afaik there's no major TU bugs with aurora, downloading from Unity should work as long as the download is going ok...

It's definitely one of those that goes into Cache, beyond that... i don't know right now, i've asked the admins to have a look... but dunno when they've got time to check it...

Anoher thing thats dazzling me is this. FOr the aforementioned game there should be a title update on the server. Title id 425307D1 Media id 013FE217. There should be title update version 1. I do not see this title update appear in aurora dashboard but i do see it when looking it up on the unity web site.

Yep its right there:

Updates for MediaID : 013FE217
Update: 1
Base Version: 0000001E
Size: 4580 KB
download.png
Add.png

And i push it and it places it in aurora\titleupdate folder correctly but doesn't show up to enable or disable it......

[edit]

Just downloaded it and checked and it's for another media_id namely: 2D190B73

Seems this system isn't really flawless when people can put title updates there that are for the wrong media_id huh..

Anoher thing thats dazzling me is this. FOr the aforementioned game there should be a title update on the server. Title id 425307D1 Media id 013FE217. There should be title update version 1. I do not see this title update appear in aurora dashboard but i do see it when looking it up on the unity web site.

Yep its right there:

Updates for MediaID : 013FE217

Update: 1

Base Version: 0000001E

Size: 4580 KB

download.png

Add.png

And i push it and it places it in aurora\titleupdate folder correctly but doesn't show up to enable or disable it......

[edit]

Just downloaded it and checked and it's for another media_id namely: 2D190B73

Seems this system isn't really flawless when people can put title updates there that are for the wrong media_id huh..

It should know the MediaID on it's own, another thing that factors in is the BaseVersion, maybe this was uploaded long ago? i'll check it with my tool and delete if it's wrong...

** Edit: **

Funky, i tried deleting and re-uploading, it still says it's the same one :S i need to speak with the admins, have them check what's going on...

Edited by Swizzy

Hi!

Can anyone, please, upload this Title Update (I know this is old; I'm sorry):

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Title ID: 425307D1

Media ID: 013FE217

Ver.: 0.0.0.9.

Thank you very much!

22 hours ago, rafaelalcid said:

Hi!

Can anyone, please, upload this Title Update (I know this is old; I'm sorry):

I've just uploaded TU3 with MID 013FE217 to Unity.

I hope it will appear, as I've seen some TU's don't show up when I upload it. Or give a 'no filevar' error message after uploading.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:15 PM, Remmigiosh said:

I've just uploaded TU3 with MID 013FE217 to Unity.

I hope it will appear, as I've seen some TU's don't show up when I upload it. Or give a 'no filevar' error message after uploading.

Thank you very much!

I'll take a look at it.

Peace.

any update?

i have the same media. i converted to GOD format the first disc and put dlc content to the folder but i couldnt play the DLCs. is this a TU related problem?

55 minutes ago, yrg23 said:

any update?

i have the same media. i converted to GOD format the first disc and put dlc content to the folder but i couldnt play the DLCs. is this a TU related problem?

You do understand the dlc are places in the game right? You have to physically go to those places.. the shivering isles and such

yeah of course. however i have read, there should be a update in the quest book says "a strange door opened" for shivering isles. but there is not

1 hour ago, yrg23 said:

yeah of course. however i have read, there should be a update in the quest book says "a strange door opened" for shivering isles. but there is not

You also have to be at a certain point in the game.. lol.. if I remember correctly.. do the dlc show up in the content??

hmm. you mean Downloads section in the game? No. its grayed out. However, some quests of DLCs showed up when i start the game. So, maybe i have to wait much  longer like you said.

16 minutes ago, yrg23 said:

hmm. you mean Downloads section in the game? No. its grayed out. However, some quests of DLCs showed up when i start the game. So, maybe i have to wait much  longer like you said.

its been a while since i touched oblivion lol.. but i know skyrim one shows up.. lol.. but yeah.. the DLC ones usually require the main quest to be completed.. or might even be a level requirement.. a level 1 shouldnt be in an area meant for after game completion lol

Finally i figured it out. First i downloaded title update from this link. Its safe.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y44389m1g7s1kcx/

I dont know link sharing rules actually. Please dont ban me

First clear eveything inside cache folder

Then, if you created 000B0000 folder deleted it completely.

Upload TU to cache.

Shut down console completely

Then open it and start the game via aurora

Voila... It will search a while in the main menu then all the DLCs would be activated and quest book updated

On 7/31/2018 at 6:12 PM, yrg23 said:

Finally i figured it out. First i downloaded title update from this link. Its safe.

Upload TU to cache.

Voila... It will search a while in the main menu then all the DLCs would be activated and quest book updated

Hi!

Where did you find this Oblivion TU?

Did you uploaded via Horizon?

Aurora recognized it? what about Freestyle?

Thank you very much for your help!

Peace.

On 7/31/2018 at 5:12 PM, yrg23 said:

Upload TU to cache.

Yo what this guy said ^^^ sat here for hours tryna figure the shit out. but just to elaborate a bit i ended up having to put the update in my hdd1 cache everywhere else failed to work.