RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gunkata

Disable or unmount MU (Memory Unit)

I've recently switched to Corona v6 (Xbox 360 E 4GB) and noticed the following thing. Since I've installed a HDD, when I start a game - it always asks which storage I would like to use to save my data and it really annoys me.

Is there a way to add a Dashlaunch configuration flag, that will disable or unmount memory unit on start?

I've recently switched to Corona v6 (Xbox 360 E 4GB) and noticed the following thing. Since I've installed a HDD, when I start a game - it always asks which storage I would like to use to save my data and it really annoys me.

Is there a way to add a Dashlaunch configuration flag, that will disable or unmount memory unit on start?

When you build your nand, make sure to use the patch for that, it's filename is "nointmu", so in xeBuild GUI: enter advanced mode, check the box to edit the argument line followed by pressing the big button like usual, once you've done that, you'll get a new window asking you to edit the argumentline...

add "-a nointmu" somewhere in the middle of it (preferebly at the end before output.bin) of course, this is without the "'s