RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

have you enabled it in the "settings" 

Yes, sir!If you mean by enabling it in plugins? That's what I meant by passing the test.

What game is it, and are you starting the game and then trying (Sorry got to ask...)   ;)

*facepalm*I got it to work! I just had to update to dash launch 3.10 :blushing:

i did it all but when i go in to a game i press the guide btn and there is no system link....

plz help

Make sure LiNK is enabled in your F3 settings area.

Hello everyone, I probably have the most depressing problem;

Everything works fine, until I join a game. From COD Ghosts, when I join a game, it starts and I'm in the game where it says "Awaiting connection" and it starts counting. When count reaches 4 or 5 the game just quits to the system link menu displaying the message "Error. Unable to connect to host". This happens from within every game I tried. It's very depressing because all prior steps pass.

Almost all of my games are RF instead op PAL. Does this matter in any way? If not, does anyone have a solution for me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi!

My xbox360 runs version 3.0b rev735, kernel 2.0.16203.0.

Unfortunately I am not able to update to newest F3. I have enabled beta updates in settings, but no updates are available online. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Partly solved: Finally I was able to update onlie to rev775 but kernel is still the same. Any way to update kernel online or ftp?

hi guys. i have a problem too. i get everything pass on veryfing link but when im in game when i hit home button sistem link is greyed out. linking with wifi, modem is speedtouch st780. please help. what to do? im using default ports. but i cant get in dmz options in need to put the same ip like on xbox. there is no option on speedtouch st780. please help

can setup link with shared wireless conection whit lan? I tried but it will not show me any server, the list is empty and marked a room with more than 20 users,I am make wireless ip address dmz on ruter 

I followed the instructions from this tutorial but without enabling UPNP port. My link connection works perfect. However, some games ( Diablo, Gears of War 3) wont activate the TU after download. Call of Duty on the other hand works. My questions are:

Is this becouse of the UPNP setup?

Is there any tutorial that explains step by step how to inject TU updates for those games?

Thank you for this awesome link system!

Keep up the good work!

my username information are not showing, i can see the public rooms and others in lobby but when i try to join nothing happens, eventhough i made the account and linked it and passed the test completely? what is the problem why my user information not found?

Hey out of curiosity, how do you use link with original xbox games. I see a room on link,jqe360.com, but cannot pull up system link menu while playing them. Just out of curiosity how do you fix it?

Okay I have two xbox360. Both rgh with dash 16537. Both are running the newest fsd3 rev775 and one is dashlaunch 3.10 the other is 3.06. I wanted to play civilization revolution on systemlink with link. I got it to work without link but it kept dropping one xbox and I thought maybe it would work better with link. I can create a room and join a room with both xbox360 having separate jqe360 accounts. When it says the room and 2 users I exit back to the game but it will not show up on civilization revolution's systemlink screen. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not working with civilization revolution?

Okay I have two xbox360. Both rgh with dash 16537. Both are running the newest fsd3 rev775 and one is dashlaunch 3.10 the other is 3.06. I wanted to play civilization revolution on systemlink with link. I got it to work without link but it kept dropping one xbox and I thought maybe it would work better with link. I can create a room and join a room with both xbox360 having separate jqe360 accounts. When it says the room and 2 users I exit back to the game but it will not show up on civilization revolution's systemlink screen. Am I doing something wrong or is it just not working with civilization revolution?

make sure both consoles are running the latest TU for the game and also update both to the same version of dashlaunch

I cant enter system link. It is there but i cant click it, what should i do?

Test of connection is good

Router is found

Devlink is disabled

Ping Patch is enabled

Ports are passed

JQE credentials are pass

Only system link is not reachable

Excuse my bad english, Its not my native language

I cant enter system link. It is there but i cant click it, what should i do?Test of connection is goodRouter is foundDevlink is disabledPing Patch is enabledPorts are passedJQE credentials are pass Only system link is not reachableExcuse my bad english, Its not my native language

You have to be in a systemlink enabled game for the Systemlink menu in the HUD to become active.

I am wondering why my previous post is not showing...anyway I solved my problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling the FSD3 plugin....thanks a lot for the help Jpizzle....you rock man :)

After I press "A" on "Link Console to JQE360.com" I get a message "Failed to connect to server, please check your username and password". Both are correct, I'm using the same username/password as here, as jqe360.com redirects here, right? Can it be some DashLaunch config that's preventing me from connecting? Please help!!