RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

HI

When i want to type my username in Xbox360 at the JQE360.com place, then when i press the Username box, it gives me Xbox error d000007b . Why does it give me that? I have registered in JGE360 but the problem is that i can't add my password or username ..

Hi! All the setup and tests are fine, but when I enter the game, I can't click on the "System LiNK" button, it appears to be disabled.Helppppthx

Diablo 3 Same problem here

try resetting API key in jqe360.com

90% of peoples issues could be solved by actually READING through this thread. As for your issue, do you have avatar data installed ?

Avatar data installed? I have an avatar I have signed in.  How would I go about installing avatar data? Is this different then just signing in with my gamertag? and why would it work once and not again?  I would really love to get Link working... I even went out and bought another wireless adapter after I sold my other a while ago just so I could play Link on my RGHed console because I was having difficulties getting my laptop to share and forward ports, etc. so, now the port isn't the problem... every test passes fine... just keep joining a room and going to system link in the game and joining that.,.. it shows the people for about 1 second then the screen goes black and my xbox resets...glitches and returns back to my freestyle dash.. any help would most greatly appreciated.

How can I tell if my avatar data is installed?

if you are on dash 16537 and you have updated your jtag xell, then download the official m$ update from xbox 16573, change the name of it to $$ystemUpdate, put this folder on a freshly formatted USB stick (FAT32) and go to default dashboard, put it in the machine and it will tell you that you have security updates etc. do you want to proceed, click yes and it will update your avatars etc. 

ONLY DO THE OFFICIAL UPDATE IF YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE UPDATED YOUR XELL TO 16537 !!!!!!

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-108-update-tutorial/page-12

Do i need a router to play? I linked my acount successfully, but at the plugin, the test fails the first one (router) and passes the next 3. I don't have a router.

Hiiiii  thanks for this amazing tutorial ,, I have one question : can I play on Link using only  ( ethernet cable , laptop  with enternal wireless ,  internet connection via alfa )

Yes, there is a tutorial for this.

Do i need a router to play? I linked my acount successfully, but at the plugin, the test fails the first one (router) and passes the next 3. I don't have a router.

Sounds like you're good.

hi guys im new here. my data port and broadcast port tcp and udp both failed but when i try going to the game and press system link i can see rooms and i can join. its weird but for those who can't pass the tcp and udp just try going to the game and test. anyway is there no multiplayer of fifa?

hi guys im new here. my data port and broadcast port tcp and udp both failed but when i try going to the game and press system link i can see rooms and i can join. its weird but for those who can't pass the tcp and udp just try going to the game and test. anyway is there no multiplayer of fifa?

FIFA does not have system link

hello I have troublewith system link and black ops 2 , fsd is newest data port, broadcoast and account in jqe360 is good , just I follow the tutorial and everything is good, TU 15 and I have error I cant join to session when Im choose the game from list

what happens ?

So start the game > system link > join public room 4 > back out to game menu > start game > multiplayer > system link > join game ? 

that's probably because the "host" quit out....try and create one and see if people join yours. or.... try others....

Hiiii Guys , I did everything in this tut correctly and it's fine all the steps , the problem is that when I get into a game after making "test "  and update  title" , and hit the xbox guide bottom  the system link choice is not active , I tried this with COD BO 2  , Midnight Club La ,  :/ help please 

everything passes, website shows xbox offline. no game has link enabled? whats wrong?

fsd 3 updated to max.

launch.ini adjusted as specified.

any game including cod bo II inside system link game creation even, pushon xbox button, system link not highlighted for select. (same on any game/mode).

If everything passes, why isn't it freakin working?

EDIT: Ok, its probably related to title updates.

I can get into halo4 for instance with the Link enabled but even after downloading and installing, enabling (its green) the latest title update, in link it says 0, tu 6 available.

whats up with that?

i have problem . I did all things on this site and when i click on xbox button system link icon is greyed what i should do did ?

are you trying it while in a systemlink enabled game ?

Hey guys!

I have been following this guide but my system link opion is still greyed out :/I updated my FS3 to latest (rev775) and configured my 360 to pass the link test.I also have an account at JQE360.com and have linked my 360.

What more can I try?