RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

I done my registration in http://link.jqe360.com/ but when i try to login on the website it says "You are not approved for login". I have to receive a mail and conferm? didn't receive yet...

you will fint with the spammed mails

Hi there, I have a problem that has just started.  I am on all the latest updates fsd 775 dashlaunch 3.15 kernel 17349.  When selecting a game from fsd it comes up with please download game error now this was working fine a day ago and it still works if I go into filemanager and launch the game xex the game is stored on a external Seagate expansion 1tb hdd.  I thought maybe being on external hdd was the problem but now my xm360 wont launch from fsd either and that's on internal hdd but will launch from filemanager xex.  Other games load fine it seems to be select few.  Any ideas what the problem would be thanks in advance 

I dont get my ports passed but i see the system link when im in the game and when i enter a room i dont see system link menu in the game

Hello, I've don't everything and I passed all the tests, I'm on aurora dash, and well when I play call of duty advanced warfare, I can join a room in LiNK but when I go to the system link option in the game, I can't find the room I joined, I have all the dlc and the latest TU

even tho when I play Diablo 3:reaper of souls, I can join other games and people can join my game, what is causing this?

These are the only games I tried with tho, does it have to do with the dashboard of my xbox?

Like the kernel? And the avatar update as well?

Appreciate any help.

Hello, I've don't everything and I passed all the tests, I'm on aurora dash, and well when I play call of duty advanced warfare, I can join a room in LiNK but when I go to the system link option in the game, I can't find the room I joined, I have all the dlc and the latest TU

even tho when I play Diablo 3:reaper of souls, I can join other games and people can join my game, what is causing this?

These are the only games I tried with tho, does it have to do with the dashboard of my xbox?

Like the kernel? And the avatar update as well?

Appreciate any help.

Considering Advanced Warfare is a newer game, I think it's reasonable to assume you should have the latest dashboard installed (which I believe is 17489). Installing the avatar data is a good idea too.

Think about it this way:

If you were playing on Xbox Live, would you...

...be on the latest dashboard? Yes. (1st priority)

...have the latest Title Update? Yes. (2nd priority)

...have the avatar data installed? Yes. (3rd priority)

The avatar data may not be required, but my point is simple. By meeting conditions such as these, you can effectively increase your chances of compatibility with other users.

Another point I'd like to mention is, sometimes a title update's usability depends on having a certain dashboard installed. If the title update was probably released on the latest dashboard, you should definitely be on the latest dashboard.

Good luck, and hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Considering Advanced Warfare is a newer game, I think it's reasonable to assume you should have the latest dashboard installed (which I believe is 17489). Installing the avatar data is a good idea too.

Think about it this way:

If you were playing on Xbox Live, would you...

...be on the latest dashboard? Yes. (1st priority)

...have the latest Title Update? Yes. (2nd priority)

...have the avatar data installed? Yes. (3rd priority)

The avatar data may not be required, but my point is simple. By meeting conditions such as these, you can effectively increase your chances of compatibility with other users.

Another point I'd like to mention is, sometimes a title update's usability depends on having a certain dashboard installed. If the title update was probably released on the latest dashboard, you should definitely be on the latest dashboard.

Good luck, and hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u sir, I did all that just now, but there is still a slight problem, right now I'm on the latest dashboard, latest TU and of course the avatar data, but sometimes I can't see the sessions, now it's way less than it was before, but if it's possible I'd like to know if there is a way to make them show all the time, nonetheless I can play now, sometimes I have the can't connect sessions to host or whatever message but I know it's from my Internet connection, but thank u again sir, I appreciate your help!
  • Like 1

Thank u sir, I did all that just now, but there is still a slight problem, right now I'm on the latest dashboard, latest TU and of course the avatar data, but sometimes I can't see the sessions, now it's way less than it was before, but if it's possible I'd like to know if there is a way to make them show all the time, nonetheless I can play now, sometimes I have the can't connect sessions to host or whatever message but I know it's from my Internet connection, but thank u again sir, I appreciate your help!

Get a better connection, that's the only solution really

Get a better connection, that's the only solution really

I see, that can be easily arranged.

But thanks for the help though

But one last thing I need to confirm, now that I have all the updates, all the tests fully functional, that means that my LiNK is fully working now, right?

I see, that can be easily arranged.

But thanks for the help though

But one last thing I need to confirm, now that I have all the updates, all the tests fully functional, that means that my LiNK is fully working now, right?

It means it should be working for you to both host and play

Hi i tried many things to open ports 3071,3072 I enabled UPnP, opened ports 3071,3072 on Virtual Servers but when tried to add my xbox MAC Address on Address Reservation tap  it didn't work just told me invalid mac address 

but i tried to open link (call of duty ghosts) without solve this problem i could join to the room but i can't see the servers and it said they i need the tu 17 but i have it enabled but xbox said that i am on tu zero 

any one could help me &thanks

You'll have to tell us more about your connection/router if you want help with anything related to it...

my xbox turns off when i try to get into    System Link  i have used search but i did not find anything so can any one help me