RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

I have no idea how to check if my devlink is turned off or not

Test your F3 plugin (in settings) and it should say if devlink disabled or not.

I am not sure if this is the place to ask but how do you take screenshots ingame with FSD? In the dashboard I press the left stick and it works but ingame it doesn't. Is there another button combination?

I am not sure if this is the place to ask but how do you take screenshots ingame with FSD? In the dashboard I press the left stick and it works but ingame it doesn't. Is there another button combination?

you need to use the NEW WebUI to take ingame screenshots

http://YourXboxIP:9999

Hello, I was wondering if you could make a version of this available without the ping patch, I am using a devkit which has no limit on ping but LiNK will not work unless I have a ping patch on. If you cant do this I understand, it would just save me, and probably some others, a bit of trouble.

-Thanks

launch as normal, ping and devlink so not matter on a REAL devkit

It is a real devkit, thank you for your help. Is there any reason that fsd is not discovering games like cod4 and modern warfare 2?

Got this working, it's pretty good, but I think you guys should add an option on jqe360 to allow people to write descriptions of their rooms, like "Testing Something" or "Located in Northeast"

would be cool

-magiik

Got this working, it's pretty good, but I think you guys should add an option on jqe360 to allow people to write descriptions of their rooms, like "Testing Something" or "Located in Northeast"

would be cool

-magiik

what do you think the room name is for ??

what do you think the room name is for ??

The name, I dont want to have a name like "Hosted by magiik modderz, Northeast, testing shaders for mw2, if you join please don't do x y and z blah blah blah ect, but w/e

Hi guys,

This is working awesome!!!

Thank you so much for this awesome product!!

just wanting to ask how I can create private sessions??

I have looked at the tutorial over and over...but I can't create it on the homepage and I dont get that option in the system link??

I have to choose a public room, then I can create my own session in game, but if I want to have it private??

load the game on your console, then go to link.jqe360.com, find the game you are playing in the list and click it

Posted Image

Everything passes....i've don this port forwarding shit, and it all passes, everything...but when i'm on Black ops 2 it doesn't work anyway! anyone out there who knows what i'm doing wrong?

i'm on the latest TU btw... sorry if im bringing up an old question, but i couldn't find any answers, so PLEASE help me!

Everything passes....i've don this port forwarding shit, and it all passes, everything...but when i'm on Black ops 2 it doesn't work anyway! anyone out there who knows what i'm doing wrong?

i'm on the latest TU btw... sorry if im bringing up an old question, but i couldn't find any answers, so PLEASE help me!

Hey, provide more info. What doesn't work? You cant see hosted sessions, lobby, rooms or what?

Hi

When i try to create a private room i get Error:Form elements must not have name or id of "submit".

Not sure what it means,what am i doing wrong?

I have the same problem as some peeps here.

check this out the picture , I know that some peeps also can't get past this screen. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ov8tk065iurh62c/screenshot.20130105202646549.png

I've opened both ports, but they keep on failing. (also tried other ports)

I've tried multiple accounts but it keeps on authenticating. So no go for me.

Does anyone know a solution?

and is there some kind of way to check if the server is up and running?

I have the same problem as some peeps here.

check this out the picture , I know that some peeps also can't get past this screen. https://www.dropbox....05202646549.png

I've opened both ports, but they keep on failing. (also tried other ports)

I've tried multiple accounts but it keeps on authenticating. So no go for me.

Does anyone know a solution?

and is there some kind of way to check if the server is up and running?

look at the IP your xbox is getting from your router...... it's not right. Your router is not providing your xbox with a proper IP so you are not able to connect to the net.

well actually all my systems have a static 10.0.0.something adress. And I was able to download covers for my games. My other 360 also have 10.0.0.66 and I can still play online.

well actually all my systems have a static 10.0.0.something adress. And I was able to download covers for my games. My other 360 also have 10.0.0.66 and I can still play online.

lol sorry, brainfart. However it does seem you are not forwarding your ports properly and and you may be entering incorrect account information