RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

PM me your crash logs

Hi JPizzle, I believe this is happening to everyone. This also happens to me. I try to enter a room, and then instead of the Room icon changing to a an Icon with a Controller (symbolizing that you have successfully joined that room), what happens instead is a BLANK List appears.. if I leave it at this situation, the XBOX crashes/turns off.

To work around this, whenever I enter a room, and if a "Blank List" appears after trying to enter.. i immediately press "BACK". This brings me back to the Game. Afterwards I just press the "Xbox Button" again, go to System Link, and look for a different room.

Some rooms work, some rooms gives you a Blank List and shuts down your XBOX.

And its not always the same room, for example right now you get a Blank List when you try to enter Public Room #5... but when you try again tomorrow you will be able to enter the room.

It seems to depend on the People inside the Room? Maybe a conflict with the Player's Title Update versions? or Game Region Versions?

Hi JPizzle, I believe this is happening to everyone. This also happens to me. I try to enter a room, and then instead of the Room icon changing to a an Icon with a Controller (symbolizing that you have successfully joined that room), what happens instead is a BLANK List appears.. if I leave it at this situation, the XBOX crashes/turns off.

To work around this, whenever I enter a room, and if a "Blank List" appears after trying to enter.. i immediately press "BACK". This brings me back to the Game. Afterwards I just press the "Xbox Button" again, go to System Link, and look for a different room.

Some rooms work, some rooms gives you a Blank List and shuts down your XBOX.

And its not always the same room, for example right now you get a Blank List when you try to enter Public Room #5... but when you try again tomorrow you will be able to enter the room.

It seems to depend on the People inside the Room? Maybe a conflict with the Player's Title Update versions? or Game Region Versions?

This was fixed in the new update

Lol,i have downloaded all Title Updates for BO 2.THe latest is 3,so i have turned it on.In System Link it says that 4 is available...and in the same time i cant find people on the BO 2 System link lobby...

This was fixed in the new update

Where can I download it? I looked for updates in F3, but there's nothing, and I don't want to donwnload beta updates. Can you give me a link or something?

Where can I download it? I looked for updates in F3, but there's nothing, and I don't want to donwnload beta updates. Can you give me a link or something?

link is a beta....

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

link is a beta....

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

you have to make sure the box for beta in the fsd settings is ticked otherwise it wont show.

guys,do u have TU 4 for Black Ops2?System Link Lobby keeps showing me that Title Update 4 is available,while "Manage title updates" downloads only 3rd and 2nd versions..wtf?

guys,do u have TU 4 for Black Ops2?System Link Lobby keeps showing me that Title Update 4 is available,while "Manage title updates" downloads only 3rd and 2nd versions..wtf?

might not be available for your version of the game yet....

Hi..Does anyone knows why I do keep getting clones of the active title updates on my games,

I tried to erase all the title updates and re-download them, but after playing the games and after restarting the dash 2 or 3 times the "twins" show up on the list again. Sometimes Both are active, sometimes only one is active. Since they both are exactly similar I don't know which one to choose. But I have tested and if I choose the wrong one I may end up with no TU beying applyed at all, despite the fact that one of them is selected and "active". This is ok on games where I know were to look for, in order to see if the TU has been applyed, but that is not easy on most of the games, so, most of the times I end up not knowing if it is applyed or not.

ok,so here is another problem.Today i had turned on xbox,launched Black Ops2,and saw that it is of 0 version.System Link said it as well.So i deleted all updates in "Manage Title Update",and clicked Download TUs.

The second past,it downloaded 34 kbs and the updates appeared o_0.WTF?I mean usually it takes 1-2 minutes to download title updates,and takes 100+ megabytes.Well that doesnt matter,i turned on these updates,launched Black Ops 2...and again,System Link says i have TU 0 Version.Need help here...

I have a problem - when I press the Guide button I get the "regular" menu, not the one where I can choose rooms and lobbies. How do I enable the FSD3 guide button menu?

Got to hand it to you guys, really nice work and a great addition to the dashboard

Well done and keep up the nice work.

To all who cant get ports to forward in thier routers then should look up thier manuals :D

Great work.

Just to let peeps know my ports fail the test but the system link is up and running!

How do you apply title updates? Doesn't matter which one I choose as active the game always says i'm with tu0 and can't play with ppl with the new tu.

Need help its saying that UPNP is not working and I keep getting Fail: Devlink is enabled

so go and enable UPNP on your router (google it) and disable devlink in dashlaunch

so go and enable UPNP on your router (google it) and disable devlink in dashlaunch

Do i need UPNP i have a 2wire uverse router i dont think it supports it

Do i need UPNP i have a 2wire uverse router i dont think it supports it

then you need to setup port forwarding manually

I am a N00B recently got my xbox RGH`ed and trying to set it up online playing, I have no idea how to check if my devlink is turned off or not

It is slim 250gb

latest dash and Freestyle is now updated to the very last one which I believe 483.. Where is the devlink on off option in the menus ??

regards