RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

today i setup this FSD and connect to lobby but game doesn`t saw game? why i update TU and autoupdate on FSD 3.0b Rev 402

Bom dia a todos . Ja configurei o LinkUP ja chequei ate a jogar nele só que não consigo entrar em host ja criado só consigo jogar se eu criar o jogo oque pode ser isso?

Good morning everyone. Ja ja LinkUp checked the setup until playing it's just that I can not get into the host already created can only play the game if I create what do can this be?

hola desde hace 72 horas no consigo jugar a NADA si intento meterme e un room de mas de 5 se reinicia la consola, si creo una partida se unen pero cuando termina...patalla negra todo configurado como indica tuto y con pass en todo desde ayer nopuedo entrar y ver las salas en http://link.jqe360.com/ tampoco ????

muchas gracias

Good morning everyone. Ja ja LinkUp checked the setup until playing it's just that I can not get into the host already created can only play the game if I create what do can this be?

I also have this problem...

Im playing BLACK OPS 2... when I HOST a game, Players are able to JOIN my GAME.

But when I search for HOSTED games, I dont see any games even if there are 20+ players inside the LiNK Room. I dont believe there is no HOST (or a Current Game In Progress to Join) in a room filled with 20 people.

But when I search for HOSTED games, I dont see any games even if there are 20+ players inside the LiNK Room. I dont believe there is no HOST (or a Current Game In Progress to Join) in a room filled with 20 people.

There isnt.There can be 20 people in the room,and no hosts.And on the other hand,there can be room of 5 people with host.C diferens bro

my router dont have pupn what can i do ?

You must configure port forward manually.

There isnt.There can be 20 people in the room,and no hosts.And on the other hand,there can be room of 5 people with host.C diferens bro

I agree with that. In eaxample maybe others playing single player game while are joined some room. Yesterday i checked LINK activity, joined room. But then decided to go SP, and while i was playimg messages where poping up "Player joined room". So it seems i was counted in that room too :)

Is there possibility to leave joined room?

• Like 1

You must configure port forward manually.

I agree with that. In eaxample maybe others playing single player game while are joined some room. Yesterday i checked LINK activity, joined room. But then decided to go SP, and while i was playimg messages where poping up "Player joined room". So it seems i was counted in that room too :)

Is there possibility to leave joined room?

I see.. thanks for the response :)

I just thought, if people will play Single Mode, then why would they go inside a room in the first place...

So I assumed, there should be at least 1 On-Going Active Game Host in a room with 20 people jaja!

So this must be caused by the lack of "Leave Room" command.

So its safe to assume There is No Problem with my connection?

There is no such issue that you can HOST but you cannot VIEW/JOIN other hosts?

If you can Host (and other people can join you) that automatically means you should also be able to join other Hosted games?

HALLO EVERYNYON!! Good evening! konbawa!

So people, i have a problem (srsly?), I have updated te FSD, and now it's working online with LINK , with no problem (so wats up dude?!) but... when i want to play, in home, via a enthernet cable conected to another xbox 360 here, the game room dont appear! Before that update, the game have running whitout problem, and i have played with my fellows here...

But look, i tried to change the FSD to another, and do a "downgrade" back to XlinkKai and tried again, and, nothing! So wats up with that xbox ? Maybe is the TU i have downloaded from net to play on LINK that only one xobx have, the another dont have, but have been upgraded to the new FSD with LINK via download, not from the net, maybe that is the problem ? Well hope you help me , thx!

Ps: Sorry for the bad ingrishu haha no i'm not japanese, i'm Brazilian :3

Just like many others, can login to a lobby but sometimes it shows up a room full of blank rows, sometimes the room is filled with players ok (speaking only about rooms with someone inside obviously). But even when the join room seems to be working, I cannot see the game session on my game screens... any idea?

Just installed F3 beta via the updates. Now my problem is the console boots and begins loading F3 beta by getting to the F3 splash screen, but then the console shuts off?? Any help.

Ok had to save devlink setting to HDD ini now can see some games. Halo 4 is still unjoinable . Padlocks next to players. ???

MW3 can't see any players.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also would be nice to have a un join option as it keeps you connected even after rebooting and/or when you go back to dash.

Will do. Do you still have to unload DS.

By DS you mean dashlaunch? No, my setup works fine w/o unloading anything. i'm on 3.04 dashlaunch.

Cool. Will try today.

Would still like to know what is going on with the other games . Have got latest TU's and set them as active.

Bord 2 works 100%.

MW3 Cannot see any games after joining the room .

Halo 4 Can see other players after joining but the say the are unjoinable. Padlock next to status.

Will try some others today and see how they go.

And yes vors1013 and Spirgas I meant DL not DS . Thanks for interpreting my bad abreviation.

Hi people! First of all, from Spain thanks for your great efforts!

I've got a problem, hope U can help me:

I've enabled UPNP in my router and opened 3071 & 3072 ports, but when I test it on F3, it says

UPNP not enabled (¿ :huh:?) and UDP of both ports fail :wacko:(when supposedly the ports are open properly ¿ :huh:?).

The rest passes the test, and when I try to connect in a game (Borderlands 2 in this case), the system link option remains trying to refresh and I won't get any info of the room (image provided).

Any idea of the posible cause/causes?

Forgot to say I connect 360 to router with ethernet cable

PS: The WebUI is just great! :)

post-2054-0-35517900-1355307497_thumb.jpg

I got a weird bug.

I set everything (test went ok!) and than i try launch a game and select system link option, i get some empty, or chinise lettered rooms, with a huge, or with zero players count. And if i didnt close (press the X button) i get a fatal crash, than if i dint close (press the X button) its returns to nxe. Or if i close it after first fatal crash message, its returns me to F3.

I got a weird bug.

I set everything (test went ok!) and than i try launch a game and select system link option, i get some empty, or chinise lettered rooms, with a huge, or with zero players count. And if i didnt close (press the X button) i get a fatal crash, than if i dint close (press the X button) its returns to nxe. Or if i close it after first fatal crash message, its returns me to F3.

PM me your crash logs

PM me your crash logs

I had the same problem let's see if I can get it again and I can send u mine too

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2