RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

When I load up MW2 with TU6 to play Zombies with some of my friends it shows me that there are people in a "room", then I click A then go over one window and there are no rooms there?

I'm able to put my Xbox's I.P + /9999 into my Internet browser address bar and it connected to my console so I think I'm connected but I'm not 100% sure. Anybody else have this problem?

Here is a pic of the website; http://gyazo.com/72221b6c0106812db68bebb1291473e1

Here are some Screenshots of my xbox through Xbox 360 Neighborhood; http://gyazo.com/8fd4d4ee303cea8c875e2ee9b82750dc http://gyazo.com/1e3a4e933fb3ac53ace99229a38368b3 http://gyazo.com/fcdd7f78a6d6af8026365d2281643bc5

When I load up MW2 with TU6 to play Zombies with some of my friends it shows me that there are people in a "room", then I click A then go over one window and there are no rooms there?

I'm able to put my Xbox's I.P + /9999 into my Internet browser address bar and it connected to my console so I think I'm connected but I'm not 100% sure. Anybody else have this problem?

Here is a pic of the website; http://gyazo.com/722...68bebb1291473e1

Here are some Screenshots of my xbox through Xbox 360 Neighborhood; http://gyazo.com/8fd...75e2ee9b82750dc http://gyazo.com/1e3...ce99229a38368b3 http://gyazo.com/fcd...6365d2281643bc5

It might be wise to block out ur console serial number pal.

I have tried that with no luck. I also tried to do the separate ports with separate protocols so "3071 to 3071 enable TCP and then a second line for 3071 to 3071 enable UDP" and then the same for 3072 and no luck. I have also tried to change port numbers/range and i also moved the Xbox to a different IP within my network and no luck.

Any other ideas that I can try? I have kind of hit a wall?

Hey,

turn of UPNP in F3 plugin! Because you manualy configuring your port forward and now i think F3 tryes to UNPN your rooter ( i know, its sounds strange :))

And cant tell from pictures, do you using port range forward? Use single port forward. And like @Pelcu said, one rule for data port and one for brodcast port.

Good luck.

Edit:

Damn! Looks like its not the case. Just tryed it, and no matter if cheked UPNP or not i get all pass. Router side UPNP service is turned off.

So try the second part from my post, maybe it would help.

Thanks for your reply!

I know how to manualy do the port forwarding in the NVG510 but it doesnt seem to work. If youre not using UPNP do you uncheck it in FS3 settings?

↑↑↑

Router prefered, but sure you could connect your x-box directly to your ISP with all open ports.

I'd say:

Wan port: 3071~3071

LAN port: 3071

And i asume *.*.*.65 is your xbox ip.

This setup will be for data port configurations, so u need another just like this for brodcast port, just change ports to 3072.

LINK supports system link enabled games, here is great resource of which game supports SL

Thanks! All my ports passed now. ::)

It might be wise to block out ur console serial number pal.

Does it really matter? The console is already banned and is a RGH so it's staying offline lol. What could someone do with my consoles serial number? :?

jqe360 messed up my hotmail sign up (twice) and they sent me 2 emails for activation

pressing both, doesnt work for either

gosh and i used gmail, even that didnt work

OMFG

i've received 3 activation codes, and i get this error

Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid.

who can i contact to remove my account/restart all over again

I wasnt able to get far with this and was hoping to get some help.

I signed up for an account on JQE360.com but have still not received my confirmation email to activate my account after about 4 days.

Anyone else have this problem with them?

And I couldnt find a contact us or support link anywhere on the site to ask them about the issue so Im asking here cause I dont know what else to do.

When I tried to register a second time it showed my email as being in use already so that means my first sign up attempt at least went through.

How do i connect to LiNK,if my Xbox360 is connected to my Notebook,which is connected to internet via Wi-FI? Is it possible?Any ideas D:?

As i understand,there is only 1 way to connect to LiNK,it is Direct Xbox360-to-Router connection.But in my case it is not possible.I would be greatful for support! :(

How do i connect to LiNK,if my Xbox360 is connected to my Notebook,which is connected to internet via Wi-FI? Is it possible?Any ideas D:?

As i understand,there is only 1 way to connect to LiNK,it is Direct Xbox360-to-Router connection.But in my case it is not possible.I would be greatful for support! :(

if you can get your hands on the router or whatever is lettting you join wifi then yes, by adding port forward inside router settings this connections should work.

if its not your router, ask the owner of it ^^ anyway good luck on this.

well i was playing fine the other day, so today as soon as i enter a room (BOII) my console shuts down.

jasper 512 Phat, all tests passed and connedted to jqe360

any advise please.

if you can get your hands on the router or whatever is lettting you join wifi then yes, by adding port forward inside router settings this connections should work.

if its not your router, ask the owner of it ^^ anyway good luck on this.

well i added 2 ports on Router(well i got ADSL Modem ZTE ZXV10 H108L),but my XBOX360 hadnt passed a test(fails on testing TCP and UDP).But i tried to connect my XBOX 360 directly to Modem,and it had passed the test well and fast,and i even played CoD MW3 via System Link).But the problem is that the Modem is situated in my friend appartment,so you can understand me,i cant sit there for too long LOL.(sorry for my bad English)

I have notebook with Wi-Fi Connected to the ADSL-Modem,and in the same time my XBOX 360 is connected to the Notebook via Network cable.And i would like to know if it is possible to connect my XBOX360(Jasper) to the Modem VIA network cable to the notebook,which is Wi-Fi connected to Modem.

P.S While XBOX360 is connected to the Notebook,it perfectly updates system,downloads TU and shows weather,but it doesnt pass the fukcin Ports test...

well i was playing fine the other day, so today as soon as i enter a room (BOII) my console shuts down.

jasper 512 Phat, all tests passed and connedted to jqe360

any advise please.

I guess u had clicked on "Joining room",then the empty line appeared and you clicked it and the console shuted down?I had the same,means the server isnt connectable for you,try another server as well as rebooting your console and remove the disk outside of it(if there is)

I guess u had clicked on "Joining room",then the empty line appeared and you clicked it and the console shuted down?I had the same,means the server isnt connectable for you,try another server as well as rebooting your console and remove the disk outside of it(if there is)

thanx for the quick reply, i tried all lobbies on bo2 but could only connect to zombies and when i did i could not see any games?

Ive just tried mw3 and there was 3 lobbies, one i have just played in but the others say "server is a different version 1.0" xan i assume that people are not using the latest TU's for what ever reason!!!!

thanx for the quick reply, i tried all lobbies on bo2 but could only connect to zombies and when i did i could not see any games?

Ive just tried mw3 and there was 3 lobbies, one i have just played in but the others say "server is a different version 1.0" xan i assume that people are not using the latest TU's for what ever reason!!!!

I'm having the exact same problems pal...

Console all ways shuts down when trying to joinh BO2 and MW3 says server 1.0.

Is the BO2 error just beta problems or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Im also having this problem, I try to join Rooms with 20+ Users inside, but when I try to enter, an Empty Box appears with no users inside, so I immediately press B (cancel) when this happens because if I wait a few seconds, my XBOX will SHUTDOWN. Press B will save your xbox from Turning Off.

After pressing Cancel you can go back to LINK and try choosing a different room again... The Problem is, when I enter rooms with less than 10 users.. I dont see any HOSTS.

Why are there users inside a Room but when I go to Multiplayer System Link, I dont see any Hosts?

Im also having this problem, I try to join Rooms with 20+ Users inside, but when I try to enter, an Empty Box appears with no users inside, so I immediately press B (cancel) when this happens because if I wait a few seconds, my XBOX will SHUTDOWN. Press B will save your xbox from Turning Off.

After pressing Cancel you can go back to LINK and try choosing a different room again... The Problem is, when I enter rooms with less than 10 users.. I dont see any HOSTS.

Why are there users inside a Room but when I go to Multiplayer System Link, I dont see any Hosts?

Ok well I finally seem to be able to join lobbys now and can sometimes (more often see nothing than anything) however when I try and join a game I get 'Fatal Crash Intercepted'.

Any suggestions?

Under "System Link - Settings - Network" My routers Gateway IP or MAC Address isnt appearing.

My Verify LINK settings are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upnp Status: UPNP Enabled Router Not Found

Data Port Status: Port 3078 TCP: Pass UDP: Pass

Broadcast Port Status: Port 5043 TCP: Pass UDP: Pass

JQE360 Status: Pass

----------------------------------

UPNP is actually enabled on my router, not quite sure why this is failing??

EDIT

======

I actually went into the system link menu for the game (black ops) the press the home button and everything was fine

Under "System Link - Settings - Network" My routers Gateway IP or MAC Address isnt appearing.

My Verify LINK settings are:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upnp Status: UPNP Enabled Router Not Found

Data Port Status: Port 3078 TCP: Pass UDP: Pass

Broadcast Port Status: Port 5043 TCP: Pass UDP: Pass

JQE360 Status: Pass

----------------------------------

UPNP is actually enabled on my router, not quite sure why this is failing??

My the looks of it your setting pass the same tests as mine.

Have you tried loading a game and then trying to enter a lobby?

My the looks of it your setting pass the same tests as mine.

Have you tried loading a game and then trying to enter a lobby?

Everytime I enter a lobby the game freezes

I'm having the exact same problems pal...

Console all ways shuts down when trying to joinh BO2 and MW3 says server 1.0.

Is the BO2 error just beta problems or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

i was playing bo2 just fine the other day and i could join all the rooms, it baffles me why i get these probs now.

guess thats why they call it beta.

• Like 1

ok ive got all the ports and jqe working with a PASS

now where do i get devlink / pingpatch

im on kernel 15574 and dash 3.0.402

im on dash launch 2.29(211) installer

currently on launch.xex 3.02(459)

i only have FSD plugin, and connectx plugin

do i need 2 download devlink/pingpatch and put them in?

thanks!

Devlink and pingpatch are in your dashlaunch settings. You can enable them a couple of ways. I do it in j runner when building a new freeboot image. But all you need is dashlaunch 3.04 on your hdd and point xexmenu or f3 file manager to the installer then make sure there both enabled under network. Then rb and scroll down to flash then x to save. Load the new launch.ini and reeboot xbox. That should be it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2