RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

I dont mean your jqe account. I mean an actual profile on your xbox. If your not signed in and press centre button the link option does not show

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

My dd-wrt works fine with 'both' settings. I get all pass on xbox.

Posted Image

Must use router to use System LInK?

Anyone had any luck using Link with a Motorola NVG510 modem/router? I assume this router does not support UPNP and is not usable.

Is it possible that I don't get any SystemLink option because I installed F3 without removing F2? I made a new fresh install of the F3 In a new folder

Ok,for all that can't join in all session,i found a temporary fix so you can join all session...it is simple,in your router you can open a broadcast range of ports(3074-3076)

When you see that BO2 can't join in all session,return in fsd and change broadcast port(if the port is 3075 you change in 3076) after test it and if it is all pass you can join all session...if the problem return you change another time and it working ;)

Edit: before,check TU and of BO2 (newest is TU3 vers 22.0-1)

I have to admit that since the launch are the same problems it does not work despite the fact that everywhere I pass Shit and nothing more

Hello guys, I configured everything but I can't find the rooms.If I create a room in Black Ops II I get this message: "NAT Limited .What can I do? I have this router dlink dva-g3670b with voip

Hi Guys,

First off all, Thanks FSD for the awesome work, the idea is great.

My setup:

Fiber connection: 60 mb/s up and down

D-link router DIR-655

Ports forwarded 3071, 3072 TCP and UDP

FSD version 3.0.402 (obvious)

RGH Kernel 14717

Dashlaunch 3.04 (Devlink and PingPatch are enabled) (I read that ALL others have to be deactivated??)

Avatar is grey??!! Did the updatespy (created a file and put it in the root of my usb, message: “system is up-to-date

All tests pass with the “test†connection

When in game I can see the rooms, people and myself.

If I look on jqe360 site I can also identify the same users in the room.

When I start System Link there the trouble starts, I can’t always see a game to join.

But when I do see a game I am not able to join (F1 2012 / Gears of War 3 / MW3).

Connection time-out or just the statement that no connection could be made.

For each game I have downloaded the latest TU, if the game did not function I deleted the TU and re-dowloaded it. I aso tried each different TU. No effect. I did host a game (F1 2012), people could connect and I could race, so it works

But I really like to be able to join games!!!

Could be the beta stage…..

Can someone help or point me in the right direction?

Because instead of just mix had to come up with something else and now we do not have problems with TU

What games can I play with link ? Except call of duty etc ... Exept halo ... Is it support Tekken or mortal combat ?

I see nothing in the lobby I've installed all correctly and the test is all pass but I can se nothing in the lobby :( what games it supports ?

Finally red dead redemption shows me the lobbies :) I will be glad to see lobbies for games like Tekken gta and mortal combat :)

Must use router to use System LInK?

Router prefered, but sure you could connect your x-box directly to your ISP with all open ports.

What am I doing wrong?

I keep getting UPNP Router not Found.

Posted Image

I'd say:

Wan port: 3071~3071

LAN port: 3071

And i asume *.*.*.65 is your xbox ip.

This setup will be for data port configurations, so u need another just like this for brodcast port, just change ports to 3072.

What games can I play with link ? Except call of duty etc ... Exept halo ... Is it support Tekken or mortal combat ?

LINK supports system link enabled games, here is great resource of which game supports SL
  • Like 1

Anyone had any luck using Link with a Motorola NVG510 modem/router? I assume this router does not support UPNP and is not usable.

If your rooter does not support UPNP you always can configure port forwarding manualy. If u dont know how, use google, i saw there is video tutorial for your router.

Regarding UPNP, my router supports it but i still use manual configuration, because u never know when u get some malicious progs, that open 'doors' for other his friends to come in to your network :) And imho, upnp still bugy in this beta release, it didnt work for me in the first place, so i didnt bothered any more :)

Hey Guys,

Excellent work... Haven't had a problem out of it... I think alot of the problems people are

experiencing is with their router and they are having problems setting up ports forward..

If you are experiencing network errors and can't connect up you need to go to your

router and go in and look at the attached devices... See what ip your xbox is on it..

then open the forward ports section of the router...

Forward the ports to your xbox ip address it requires two ports so for the first go with lets say

3071 through 3072 then apply and save then turn your xbox off turn it back on go to

the fsd dash and go to plugins and set the port to 3071 for the first and 3072 for the broadcast

then try testing it and make sure pingpatch and dev are enabled as stated in the tutorial also

remember to download the updated TU's cause if you do not have the proper TU enabled it will

not let you into the server if the host is using a different TU.. Normally you will get not same server

and it will tell you the TU that is required to play with that server... Hope this helps...

As for the Fsd Guys... Oldschool hacker here and I have never had so much fun as you guys

have provided. Microminds made a decent console. Even with their Crappy Hardware But you

guys Made it the Ultimate... Thanks for the hard work you all did.. I know this was a nightmare to

hack and you guys are just spot on

Thanks again!

I'm getting TCP passing, and UDP fails no matter what I do and whatever ports I'm using. Also jqe fails. I have no idea why UDP failes at all.

I have a 2wire 2701HG-B router. I'm about to pull my hair out.

might i getsome help with the jqe360 security question please...It just keeps telling me it s invalid...

Ty for the help...hope you help.

It worked.