RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

where do i find my data and broadcast port# my router is in the man house in in the attic. i'm running from my laptop. please help me. thanks in advance

You have to add them as a rule within the port forwarding settings, They are called that by standard.

you dont even need to give them a name within the settings, which ever 2 ports you forward, just make sure they are the same in FSD settings,

I just used the standard ones given which were 3071 data and 3072 broadcast.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

SCRiPTiC did you suss this out? I'm having the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated. :huh:

TY

Have u got the latest FSD dash updates? also make sure that "BETA" is checked within the fsd , i think its under the general tab, you wont be able to see the updates otherwise.

when i click test on the F3 plugin, it says UPNP Enabled Router Not Found but all the others pass, anyone know how to fix this? :)

You dont need to fix it, all its telling you is that the router you have does have UPnP, or doesnt have it enabled. All UPnP does is make it so you dont have to do the port forwarding, although it rarely has ever worked for me. As long and you got pass on everything else you're fine.

On another note, has anyone else had problems with BO2? Everything is set up correct and I can see games listed most of the time, but anytime I click A to join it crashes and says fatal error intercepted. I've tried 2 difference copies and also tried every TU lol.

I found a problem, enter the System Link, I can see anyone except me.Enter link.jqe360.com Show me is offline。Specifically what causes it When I restart xbox,the First inning games i can play。when we end the game i aslo can not find me in system link.but i can see anyone .

ive got pass on all of them now but when i load up a game, press the middle button then go to system link then press LB and go to the public rooms, i enter the room and then go to system link but no games are there and then press middle button again and click system link and it says im back in the main lobby? anyone know whats happening?

the first run was a good one -> http://i.imgur.com/vlynS.jpg

after I left the game, FSD will not start(webui worked and so every time when you exit the game), and was just a black screen.

then I rebooted xbox and LINK stopped working.

in settings ports: 3071&3072 and in guide ports: 3073&3074 and Gateway IP 0.0.0.0 ??

-> http://i.imgur.com/Em5uV.png

-> http://i.imgur.com/AONo3.jpg

I have the same, any solution ???

Please help

Thanks in advance

I have the same, any solution ???

Please help

Thanks in advance

Your gateway should be showing the ip address of your router ie 192.168.0.1,

You must make sure that Devkit is enabled within dashlaunch 3.04, It can be found under the network settings. I had a similar problem.

I'm sure the devs know this, but sometimes when I try and join a room of 30-31 players, I get a fatal error and due to dashlaunch, my console turns itself off

hi guys,i played with link and when you understand how it works it's beautiful..but,yes,but i I found it difficult to connect to lobby and some bugs...

Whereas is a beta,better to say what bugs I found:

1)When you join in a room if the number of player is near 32,some times xbox crash and shut down...

2)When you created a match and after you close that match the screen is black with version of Cod(This almost always happens)

However this is a great step to remove the PC from the system link,thank you ;)

Sorry for my bad English...

Posted Image

I can see the rooms.. but i can't join on games.. i have avatar. 16*17 dashboard

i haven't router only usb modem. and Ethernet PCI card. (i can do all = download cover, webui, tudownload)

Any help?

devlink is on.

pingpatch is on!

why if i connect my xbox 360 with modem adsl and go to general setting there's sentences "NO connection detected" but i connected my xbox to modem??????

It works, my setup is slim rgh connected via wifi to my modem huawei 655 b. in test connection give me always udp failed and no upnp router found dispite is a upnp router and the function is enabled. BUT IT WORKS! sometime will not conect to a public room but in general works. the only problem is that some time i join a room but can't join a game, nothing apear in that room game list remain empty also after refresh.

CONCLUSION, for all that compleing about test fail: let the ..king test and try to play a game online before write a question here and first of all watch out your port setup. this plugin is far simple as the other solution (kai, symlink, etc.) it remind me of the wii online art to connect.

sorry for my bad english (i'm from romania), for those from my country i will help you via messenger or phone just give me a pm.

You can only create one room per hour, please try back later WTF !?!?!?!? I do not make New Room's and even then I can not do anything

I can not connect even though there is a game , I can see the game rooms and people, but you can not get hooked

UPnP enabled Router not found

how can i fix that :( like @naxil

Is it enabled on ur router settings?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I can not go on the x over the web all the time I crash fsd question about port 21 not 9999

port 21 is the FTP port

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I got the original skinhead work but it does not work LINK FUCK , I have everything to pass, I see the rooms but can not connect

Got to play one game but can't seem to play anymore. Strange that. Do I have to log back into JQE.com. and test the ports every time I power on console?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Finally got it working. I have a Netgear router with DD-WRT firmware. Here is what fixed it for me:

I had to forward each port manually. Even when manually forwarding ports I could not use the 'both' setting. I had to forward udp and tcp manually for each port. so I have a total of 4 forwarding rules set up for my xbox in the dd-wrt settings. 2 for udp and 2 for tcp. worked fine then. weird. Must be something wrong with the 'both' setting for my dd-wrt firmware???

Finally got it working. I have a Netgear router with DD-WRT firmware. Here is what fixed it for me:

I had to forward each port manually. Even when manually forwarding ports I could not use the 'both' setting. I had to forward udp and tcp manually for each port. so I have a total of 4 forwarding rules set up for my xbox in the dd-wrt settings. 2 for udp and 2 for tcp. worked fine then. weird. Must be something wrong with the 'both' setting for my dd-wrt firmware???

My dd-wrt works fine with 'both' settings. I get all pass on xbox.

Posted Image

Guys I have a strange problem. I've passed al tests everything is fine but when I press the guide button on the controller, no system links appear. Why?

Guys I have a strange problem. I've passed al tests everything is fine but when I press the guide button on the controller, no system links appear. Why?

Are you signed into your profile?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2