RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

Yeah, guess so... Looking for other ISPs Right now.

BTW, out of topic question, how you guys play GTA V online on your JTAG / RGH? Is it through Link, or there's another way? If there's a discussion on that, It would be very helpful if somebody can share the link.

You can't... GTA V don't have system link, all it have is live... and we don't give support to ppl that f*ck with xbox live...

I don't have any issues in getting link to pass all checks or sign in and I can join lobbies but even when I do and I set the game I'm playing to system link I can't join anyone, I can see them in the publc game room on link but not in the game itself.

Any idea what would be causing this?

I don't have any issues in getting link to pass all checks or sign in and I can join lobbies but even when I do and I set the game I'm playing to system link I can't join anyone, I can see them in the publc game room on link but not in the game itself.

Any idea what would be causing this?

It's probably a TU issue, you need to be on the same version of the TitleUpdate or it won't work...

• Like 1

I got the fsd3 instaler but when I click on downlod the new Verizon and instal the console will turn off and nothing will happen

hi! i don`t now what to do. I read this instructions and some others. i don`t have this versions of F3 but on the others instructions it looks that works on my version too. And when i want to update version F3 don`t find one more. I`m not sure that i can do this on my F3 version. I`m not english but i hope that someone understand this and he will help me :)

hi! i don`t now what to do. I read this instructions and some others. i don`t have this versions of F3 but on the others instructions it looks that works on my version too. And when i want to update version F3 don`t find one more. I`m not sure that i can do this on my F3 version. I`m not english but i hope that someone understand this and he will help me :)

Download the latest f3 rev775, andthen U need to put manually instead of your older version

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

It worked on the older versions aswell, but the server side of things have changed, and therefor older versions of F3 with LiNK support no longer work...

i have fifa 14 on dvd and extracted it on hdd but i dont see it on my games to play online.why?

Because FIFA does not support systemlink

è«‹å•æˆ‘çš„xbox360ä¸èƒ½é€£ä¸Šä¾†jqe360 我用電腦å¯ä»¥ç™»éŒ„

360å»é€£ä¸ä¸Šä¾†

請問我的xbox360不能連上來jqe360 我用電腦可以登錄

360卻連不上來

English please

Will my XBOX360 up jqe360 I can not even use a computer can log 

360 but Rom to

Will my XBOX360 up jqe360 I can not even use a computer can log

360 but Rom to

U need to register Xboxunity.net instead of jqe360.com

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm trying to play with link with COD Black OPS 2 and Ghosts... last TU's on both, and all maps... all the checks from system link hud are ok..... But most of the times I tried all the rooms, but don't see any games to join... Sometimes, I've tried login and joining from the web and then sometimes I see games to join, but most of the times don't... anyone could help me? Thanks!

Hi! I'm trying to play with link with COD Black OPS 2 and Ghosts... last TU's on both, and all maps... all the checks from system link hud are ok..... But most of the times I tried all the rooms, but don't see any games to join... Sometimes, I've tried login and joining from the web and then sometimes I see games to join, but most of the times don't... anyone could help me? Thanks!

You have to be on the same TU as everyone else, not always the latest version... check what TU the others are using, and download that...

@Swizzy, Yeap, already checked that... most of them are on the same TU .... :-/

Then you are having connectivity issues =/

Then you are having connectivity issues =/

What do you suggest? All the connections test I've done passed... And I see all the rooms and can join anyone of them......

In fact, I've played sometimes... It seems to work when I first login to xboxunity from the web maybe??...

it could be the pingpatch not beeing enabled, it could also be that your connection is shit... it can also be your router not liking things... there's any number of possible problems, but ultimately, it's most likely a connection issue, perhaps try rebooting your modem and router?

it could be the pingpatch not beeing enabled, it could also be that your connection is shit... it can also be your router not liking things... there's any number of possible problems, but ultimately, it's most likely a connection issue, perhaps try rebooting your modem and router?

Ok, thanks... will try that... not @home right now... 'll let you know. thanks again.

My account dosn't connect to my gamertag ...
At the menu i can see:

Username: xxxxxxx
Gamertag: nothing

So i can't see any games to join.
Is there any option to reset all the username- and gamertagdata on my console
I'm using Aurora 0.2B as dashboard.

Greetz from germany and sorry for the bad english.
Hypno

Im trying to login on the new JQE website but it won't let me. Ive tried to use my old account, tried to reset the password (No reset link was sent to my email), tried to create a new account and login with that. Nothing is working, what can i do?