RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

Im on FSD 3, but for some reason it wont update from the FSD menu, the first post says I can update manually; does thismean I can run the installer.iso to update to the latest dash revision?

and I have a Apple airport extreme, which does not support Upnp, so I'm hoping I can just add the ports to the port forwarding with in the router menu, yes?

oh, and while I'm typing: I have not seen it mentioned, but does this 'LinK' support voice chat?

I'm on beta 402, and it won't save my JQE360 password. Is this normal? Also, my girlfriend has internet through SureWest, which sucks because they use crappy modems and routers, and they lock the settings so we can't change them, at all. So I don't know what ports are already forwarded, I just know that even the defaults fail to work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Through some sneaky tactics I found the password through Javascript code, ha! So I got into the router settings and enabled UPNP, then tried adding port 80 to the port forwarding settings, and I'm still getting falis on both TCP and UDP. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Ok, I went with the default ports, 3071 and 3072, and though they failed, I can still connect and see my network info, though I was the only host game (or in this case, "Public Room") available. I guess I should try a more recent, popular game like Halo 4 or something.... Yep, I see other people.

Oh, this doesn't work with XBLA or Xbox Classics, does it?

oh, and while I'm typing: I have not seen it mentioned, but does this 'LinK' support voice chat?

If the game supports voice chat through system link.

I'm on beta 402, and it won't save my JQE360 password. Is this normal? Also, my girlfriend has internet through SureWest, which sucks because they use crappy modems and routers, and they lock the settings so we can't change them, at all. So I don't know what ports are already forwarded, I just know that even the defaults fail to work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Through some sneaky tactics I found the password through Javascript code, ha! So I got into the router settings and enabled UPNP, then tried adding port 80 to the port forwarding settings, and I'm still getting falis on both TCP and UDP. How do I fix this?

I port forwarded like someone else posted on here. Port forward range 1002-1005 and name the program LiNK, then in the link menu in settings i unchecked upnp and put in ports 1003 and 1004, tested and it works like a charm

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

were is the F3 plugin??

i download the newest F3 and at log say thats it 25november beta witn no xlin kai

but i have xlink kai

and i dont have f3 plugin???

any solutions?

Evrything set up correctly inc updates , joined a room, but when i try to join in system link, i cant see any games going on!!! Any solutions?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

No pc needed. Whole guide how to set up is in the first post.

I can't signin...there's that sentences "Setting Up Connection to Server" I use ADSL modem and i want know what the dashlaunch setting?I have been turn on Devlink and Pingpatch...Please help me :(
  • Like 1

I found a problem, enter the System Link, I can see anyone except me.Enter link.jqe360.com Show me is offline。Specifically what causes it

When I restart xbox,the First inning games i can play。when we end the game i aslo can not find me in system link.but i can see anyone .

another one bug:unable games to john misson

- All test results pass( port, jqe360)

- Devlink and pingpatch enable

- Last TU used (COD BOP 2)

But i can't see any game in the host. Have a any ideas ??

I have everything passed but it isnt working. I can almost never join a room. I am once been able to join a room and also once created a room succesful. But actually it is almost never working.

It Says Sorry no such account exists or activation code invalid.

When i try to activate my account into link.jqe360.com

Any ideas ??

How do I create a new room.. for example i want to play Fifa 13.. or Assassin's Creed 3. How can I do that?

Yes , you can , IF THESE GAMES HAVE SYSTEM LINK PLAY !!!!!

here's my scenario, all test passed, latest BO2 TU update showing 22.0.1 , able to see created games ( very few) , but when trying to join it moves me back to the main menu then showing an error : unable to join game session, what gives?

here's my scenario, all test passed, latest BO2 TU update showing 22.0.1 , able to see created games ( very few) , but when trying to join it moves me back to the main menu then showing an error : unable to join game session, what gives?

the host of the game may not have the same TU which is why you cant connect. Just a suggestion. Try other lobbies to see if you can connect.

the host of the game may not have the same TU which is why you cant connect. Just a suggestion. Try other lobbies to see if you can connect.

got it worked yeah ur right my side doesn't have problems, joined and killing in BO2 room :D tnx for the reply

All right this is awsome work i am going to be downloading this weekend.. Now for the truly off the wall question

I travel for work and take my xbox with me. I generally have my home wireless log in and then the work one. (i have to resubmit the password each time) so.....If i down load and set up to say the work wireless, what will happen when i go to use the home wireless?? will i have to reinstall it every time or whats up? I belive there may be others with a similar situation but im just asking. I f can only use one wireless network then im waiting till i get home and use that one

Thanks very much

Mtymedic

again awsome work to the whole team ive had nothing but good luck with the FS3, but i got Jtagged the day before it came out so i cant compare to past reeleases but this is just awsome as all get out.

where do i find my data and broadcast port# my router is in the man house in in the attic. i'm running from my laptop. please help me. thanks in advance

Got it working also, for some reason I had to rejoin jqe360.com. No big deal, killing some peeps on black ops 2 right now. I see we can add friends, if we do this can we join their game? This is awesome!!!

I'm NOT seeing 'F3 Plugin' in settings.... What could I be doing wrong?

SCRiPTiC did you suss this out? I'm having the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated. :huh:

TY

when i click test on the F3 plugin, it says UPNP Enabled Router Not Found but all the others pass, anyone know how to fix this? :)

Have u enabled UPNP from within the router settings?