RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

no man i downloaded fsd 3.0 rev 775 ?

Then for some reason it's not loading the plugin, check that you're not running any dashlaunch plugins, they might be causing the issues you are having...

what r dashlaunch plugins ? i never use dashlaunch before , except for updatting to kernel 16547

how to check if im using them ?

what r dashlaunch plugins ? i never use dashlaunch before , except for updatting to kernel 16547

how to check if im using them ?

Check your launch.ini

alright folks! I'm facing a super strange problem here...You see,everything passes in the test & I also get "system link patched" in the main menu,but yet when I'm in MW3 when I hit the "Guide", the System link function is unavailable...

I'm running the latest version of everything on 16537 dash!

help :unsure: .

alright folks! I'm facing a super strange problem here...You see,everything passes in the test & I also get "system link patched" in the main menu,but yet when I'm in MW3 when I hit the "Guide", the System link function is unavailable...

I'm running the latest version of everything on 16537 dash!

help :unsure: .

16747 is the latest patched dashboard...

Might be a title/media id mismatch... what's your id's?

Hi there, I don't know what's wrong but I kept having the same result "TCP: Fail UDP: Fail" for every port. Here's some screenshots, hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance...

2f1280340761343.jpg 1b598d340761346.jpg 9ae405340761349.jpg 27947f340761355.jpg f4971f340761363.jpg  

Hi there, I don't know what's wrong but I kept having the same result "TCP: Fail UDP: Fail" for every port. Here's some screenshots, hope you guys can help.

Thanks in advance...

2f1280340761343.jpg 1b598d340761346.jpg 9ae405340761349.jpg 27947f340761355.jpg f4971f340761363.jpg  

The problem is that you haven't set up your router properly or you are having connectivity issues, sometimes it works even when those fails... have you tried using a game?

The problem is that you haven't set up your router properly or you are having connectivity issues, sometimes it works even when those fails... have you tried using a game?

I'm so sorry, I kind of a newbie here. I think I don't get what you mean by using a game... If it means that in a game, if I push the dashboard button, then the "System Link" is clickable, then the answer is no.

Thanks for replying btw, appreciate it.

I'm so sorry, I kind of a newbie here. I think I don't get what you mean by using a game... If it means that in a game, if I push the dashboard button, then the "System Link" is clickable, then the answer is no.

Thanks for replying btw, appreciate it.

That's it yes, but you of course have to start a game that is LiNK Compatible...

That's it yes, but you of course have to start a game that is LiNK Compatible...

Yes, tried Army of Two, Assasin's Creed 3, GTA V, FIFA 13, no luck...

BTW, I tried to test my port on canyouseeme.org, and all I got is an error. SC:

62cf10340942227.jpg b3d6c4340942230.jpg 

Yes, tried Army of Two, Assasin's Creed 3, GTA V, FIFA 13, no luck...

BTW, I tried to test my port on canyouseeme.org, and all I got is an error. SC:

62cf10340942227.jpg b3d6c4340942230.jpg

Yeah, well there is no service running on those ports... and none of those games actually have System LiNK, please go to http://xboxunity.com/ and press "Sort and Filter" and select "Titles With Link" now, if none of these games work for you... then it's not working... if they work, well then there is no problems :)

The thing is, what I have from my ISP is a private IP. So, what I did on the router wouldn't go public.

That is why the port forwarding is always fail.

Thank you all for helping.

The thing is, what I have from my ISP is a private IP. So, what I did on the router wouldn't go public.

That is why the port forwarding is always fail.

Thank you all for helping.

Contact your ISP

Contact your ISP

Did that, the cost is too big. Maybe I'll give Dynamic DNS a try after this. Hope it'll work.

Did that, the cost is too big. Maybe I'll give Dynamic DNS a try after this. Hope it'll work.

you didn't understand what he was telling you, what you should be doing is contacting your ISP, asking them to help you resolve the issue, they shouldn't be telling you "you have to pay for us to help you use our service", you are after all paying them to provide you with the service, and they should because of that also give you free support when it's not working the way it should...

you didn't understand what he was telling you, what you should be doing is contacting your ISP, asking them to help you resolve the issue, they shouldn't be telling you "you have to pay for us to help you use our service", you are after all paying them to provide you with the service, and they should because of that also give you free support when it's not working the way it should...

Swizzy now I pass in all ports but when I join game host it says unable to join game session. Kindly help out plz

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

It's not a issue u can't join some host, may be your host have slow internet connection,try to join another host

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

It's not a issue u can't join some host, may be your host have slow internet connection,try to join another host

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

I can't join any host from call of duty gears of war diablo..... It says cannot join game session. [emoji27][emoji26][emoji25][emoji22][emoji29]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

when i try to join systm link it says plugn update requird

Update your F3 to version 775

My ISP have different plan (and price) for public IPs, it's very expensive. And all that they suggesting is to upgrade my plan. So they really not helping actually.

My ISP have different plan (and price) for public IPs, it's very expensive. And all that they suggesting is to upgrade my plan. So they really not helping actually.

If you can't get portforwarding or upnp to work then right now there is nothing you can do to make it work, if your ISP refuse to help you with the matter unless you upgrade to a public IP package (i'm guessing your ISP is about to run out of IP's and thus use a ISP level router instead) this problem will persist until there's a solution which works without this...

If you can't get portforwarding or upnp to work then right now there is nothing you can do to make it work, if your ISP refuse to help you with the matter unless you upgrade to a public IP package (i'm guessing your ISP is about to run out of IP's and thus use a ISP level router instead) this problem will persist until there's a solution which works without this...

Yeah, guess so... Looking for other ISPs Right now.

BTW, out of topic question, how you guys play GTA V online on your JTAG / RGH? Is it through Link, or there's another way? If there's a discussion on that, It would be very helpful if somebody can share the link.