RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

If your getting authentication error like i was i went to jqe360.com and logged in, and then went back to FSD3 reran the test and it passed, I also had the FSD3 crash or reboot error it was due to having old dash launch 3.02 . re run the dash launch 3.04!! it will ask you to update the patchs. last dont forget to enable the plugin use dash launch to go to plugins path and set the path to the new plugin it should have downloaded to your FSD3 plugins folder cherrZ hope this helps as i had all the same problems posted above but now works 100!

Now I get this

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router found <

Data Port: 3073 Pass

Broadcast Port: 3075 Pass

JQE360Failed.

Now it's says,

UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router found not found<

Data Port: 3073 Failed <

Broadcast Port: 3075 Failed <

JQE360Failed. <

Edited by JMPRockFm

How do I create a new room.. for example i want to play Fifa 13.. or Assassin's Creed 3. How can I do that?

so does anyone know how to fix UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router not found <

so does anyone know how to fix UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router not found <

In the router "enable UPNP"

Under NAT/PORT

LINK works perfectly!

Read the first post!

Erm, not all the time. Its still in bater; and there is knowing bugs, so explain then; why were getting ' UPNP Status: UPNP Enabled router not found then?

Mate it's not your router it's the FSD's UPNP "detection system", I guess we just have to wait for a better one, because Skype and Utorrent are working perfectly fine and they use UPNP.

I'm glad someone else is having issues. I now know that if Skype & uTorrent use UPNP its not me being ignorant. My uTorrent & Skype are working perfectly & always have been. Guess we'll be the ones waiting for the final release :(

I was struggling to get LiNK test to pass everything but i couldnt, so I just turned on my xbox, didnt go to settings at all, started the game MW 3 and i can play without any problems, also BO2 is working perfect :)

Hi all.

I have sertup everything and i get pass on all.

now when i goto jqe360.com my xbox if off line and when i goto xbox and click home buttong i have no user, this must be something simple i am doing wrong.

Hi, followed all instructions and got a pass on everything, all i can see is Lobby: not available, Room: not available: Players: 0 of 32 Type: unknown

Have i done something wrong? I have forza 4, assassins creed 3, lego lotr and F1 (new kart type game)

Any one getting Auth Failed? I pass everything accept that...

Me too, ports are forwarded passed all, except JQE360.com

in settings its says the xbox-connection is succesfully configured connection to server. When i go to my computer and try to login with exact same credentials it says i got the wrong password / user name. But i even cant create a new account or receive a new password. Is it possible something is wrong with JQE360.com?

any help is much appreciated!

edit: to be sure i started a game BO2 but the room is empty and that cant be true...

Hi, followed all instructions and got a pass on everything, all i can see is Lobby: not available, Room: not available: Players: 0 of 32 Type: unknown

Have i done something wrong? I have forza 4, assassins creed 3, lego lotr and F1 (new kart type game)

LINK is for System link supported games, i think non of your mentioned games are supported. Try BO2, MW3, GW3

And its BETA for a reason, so dont expect much.

LINK is for System link supported games, i think non of your mentioned games are supported. Try BO2, MW3, GW3

And its BETA for a reason, so dont expect much.

Kinda thought that pal, thanx for the update, at least i set it all up correctly though :), i will try bo2 etc tomorrow.

i am on now but i keep getting error unable to join game on blackops 2 or any other game

NAT is strict could this be affecting it i have a d-link 2780 router which i dont know how to get the NAT to open?

must I connect my Xbox 360 to PC for use LInK?

No pc needed. Whole guide how to set up is in the first post.

"This test button is not 100% accurate and may give you a false fail, this is still in beta. "

This taken directly from the original JP post at the start of this thread