RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

I can't link my xbox to jqe360.com, when I press it it just says setting up connection to server, is this because the server is being hammered so hard at the moment? And when testing at the moment, it says UPNP enabled router not found, even though my router is UPNP enabled, and even though my ports are forwarded I get failing results for both data and broadcast port. JQE authentication never happens, just says process.

edit: ok i'm now getting it authenticating and usually one of UDP or TCP passes, so now I'm trying halo 4 online, see tonnes of people in lobby but nobody on roster?

edit: well, found a couple people, joined a room, could see them in roster but they were unjoinable. Oh well, hoping that's just them and not me... still got the weird UPNP issue even though it's on. Does anyone know if XBSLink still works if you turn LiNK off?

Just got stuck in "Setting up connection to server" tried many many times to login but i can't =(

What should i do ?

Hello guys, the work was excellent, but I can not connect, it does so:

UPnP router found: OK

Data Port Status: Port:3072 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Brodcast Port Satus: Port:3071 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Jqe360 authentication: OK

Take a more detailed tutorial for people like me less intelligent, able to fix the router configuration. Thank you! :D

I think there is something wrong with the UPnP part. I have it enabled and nothing happens so in order to get it to work i just turned it off and set up port forwarding for the two ports and it worked fine. If there is a problem with UPnP i hope it gets fixed, but others are saying it works so it must be something on my side. I did bypass it though and have had a blast playing so far.

Also, something i overlooked the first time was enabling devlink, just check to see if its enabled.

Ok everything passes but i click on system link and nothing happens. in game or dashboard. all my tests pass and my username passes fine. whats going wrong

Perfect works. This is still beta we are think at it. Jqe360.com HADR live.

Im instal f3 im have same trable just run fajn. Link is fajn too.

Im must say prefect works and same bugs? JUST BETA AND MORE AND MORE WORK FOR TEAM

I have a bug,

I set up everything perfectly, all tests passed (ports and JQE360 account)

I loaded Black OPs II, joined a room, But every time I try to load the multiplayer game, it says "Fatal Crash Intercepted"

I've had this error before on some games, but it happens rarely.

install your avatar update and this will fix it

I also have port fail... but i can connect to lobby, join room and play multiplayer on Borderlands 2... how's that possible? I hooked up my console by LAN directly to my Innacom w3100v router...

All working here and its great port forward my ip with ports between 1001 - 1004 in the link setup put ports 1002-1003 untick upnp mapping all worked then

People having issues with port failing. When you forward your port, don't enter both ports in one entry, okay? That's a common mistake people do. Choose a

Broadcast Port and a Data Port. Example: 1058 for Broadcast and 1059 for Data. Go to advanced and in NAT in your router. Make an entry for Data port: Custom name: whatever, Internal port:1058 - External port: 1058, Internal Ip: (your xbox ip). Then another similar entry for Broadcast port, this time entering 1059. Hope this helps.

the first run was a good one -> http://i.imgur.com/vlynS.jpg

after I left the game, FSD will not start(webui worked and so every time when you exit the game), and was just a black screen.

then I rebooted xbox and LINK stopped working.

in settings ports: 3071&3072 and in guide ports: 3073&3074 and Gateway IP 0.0.0.0 ??

-> http://i.imgur.com/Em5uV.png

-> http://i.imgur.com/AONo3.jpg

• Like 1

Dlink DSL 2640U

UPnP is enabled in the settings, the ports are open TCP and UDP

IP Set XBOX360

Run tests in FSD3 writes that the router is not found, a port are only TCP, UDP Faile, the site connects.

Why not find a router?

right guys this is the low down of 3 days of trying to get link to work believe me im tired

I started by adding ports into router and kept getting 3 good then a fail so i decided to carry on anyway after cahnging the ports and router config about 700 times lol but was still getting fails

I then this morning decided that me and my RGH 1.0 was going on anyways so I still had a fail but tried link anyway with the release saying there could be bugs and BOOM MW3 with 5 people started adding peeps straight away we are gonna make this big peeps!

now i just have to downgrade title updates to match the game and im away!

hope this helps you all as ive had much deliberation with this too and ill see you all online soon PIPADEE2012

From the UK if this helps sometimes can find rooms sometimes settings are gone ill keep updating as i find more out tested COD 4 MW3 and BLak pops

excuse the spelling i have my reasons lol

I'm from Colombia I apologize for my English, I tried the link plugin worked perfectly and I had connection problems initially but enable ports on my modem, tried the COD BOPS II and sometimes ran out of the room but I could play online, I find that to be a beta test on track thanks and congratulations

HELP!!!

When it asked, I pressed 'Y' to update, it stared updating, but eventually said something like "Update failed. Please update manually."

Now when I start my console, I always come to NXE. Using XeXmenu I noticed that, the default.xex file in my FSD directory got changed to default.old and default.delete_me

Any solution for this???

Hello everyone.

I did the instructions step by step and all works fine for me.....all ports passed...my jqe360 authentification pass. Also loaded the newest TU but now im stuck at the System Link Room choose.

I cant choose any room cause all is "Not available". (have captured a screen below)

I tried Hitman NFS Most Wanted and Fifa 13 but all the same "Not available". My Console is banned cause of the RGH so i cant connect to Xbox Live and without i cant enter the Multiplayer Sections of the games.

Here is eh Screenshot of the "Not available" System Link : http://www.imagebanana.com/view/92lrgz6q/getScreenCaptureImage.jpg

Can anybody help me or tell me whats wrong ?

Thank you guys :-)

Has anyone in the UK running a Bt Home Hub had any luck setting this up?

I'm going to pull out what little hair I have left, Upnp is apparently enabled in hub settings but nothing seems to work

ok well i finally got everything to pass ,devlink enabled, and latest tu for bo2 and now i cant see any rooms in the lobby....wow

Hello everyone.

I did the instructions step by step and all works fine for me.....all ports passed...my jqe360 authentification pass. Also loaded the newest TU but now im stuck at the System Link Room choose.

I cant choose any room cause all is "Not available". (have captured a screen below)

I tried Hitman NFS Most Wanted and Fifa 13 but all the same "Not available". My Console is banned cause of the RGH so i cant connect to Xbox Live and without i cant enter the Multiplayer Sections of the games.

Here is eh Screenshot of the "Not available" System Link : http://www.imagebana...aptureImage.jpg

Can anybody help me or tell me whats wrong ?

Thank you guys :-)

Surely it'll only work on system link games not ones like Fifa etc?