RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

i have not installed any skins, just downloaded TU for games and lot of my personal saved games and covers. So my question is if i update FS3 from inbuilt updater, later power down and reboot xbox, will it cause any crashes and what all will be wiped? I really need my saved games and games stored on HDD! Thx

i just updated from the built in updater and its ok, the games folder is untouchable dont worry

Hey All,

Am new to site and F3 but have to commend everyone involved! I am Jtag newbie but through this site have updated my Jtag system and installed the F3 dash(& Link!!) through all your helpful info on the site,

Link is fantastic!

Thanks Again,

Very satisfied new member,

Supersimie

ok. I got a question/issue. I did everything the tut said to do and worded perfectly. All signed in and able to see the rooms when i hit the xbox key on controller and use the system link function. Says im singed into the room. Tut says to back out so i would hit B or just tap the xbox key on controller again. I go into System link in Multi or zombies, <BO2> and into join game. I dont see any games or i go to host a game and no body comes... Thats my issue.

and another question is... With the title update manager. after you select the update to download and press Y. After it posts transferring title updates, will there be something that pops up when its done? or after hitting Y to just leave and start game?

and im using the same title update as it says in the pic in the tut. COD: Black Ops 2 Title Update Version 3. I just cant find anyone to play with. < No body wants to play with me!!! Cries in corner! >

help

upnp enabled router not found

fail all

i type my ports on router

i dont have option UPNP Forwarding

just option Enable OR Disable

My router Linksys WAG200G

i make new account on jqe360

but it fail when i test LINK

fucking hell is it so hard for someone to make a fucking

a video tutorial at least say what are the right doors

and so easy there someone please explain in detail how does this beauty

work has many many people wanting to play but can not

yes iagree with you to make video tutriol

Because it so hard

i try hundred times and it says fail

i enabled my UPNP router it says UPNP enabled not found & try a lot of ports says pass or fail

& the JQE360 says fail Although I've logged

but in JQE360 option say Succeesfully sometimes

I've become increasingly angry about this also as I joined the jtag/RGH scene with the intention of doing my newbie bit to help out in what I thought ws supposed to be a 'community'!!!!!! All I hear is people saying how much fun they are having playing on LINK yet ignore everybodies pleas for help.... Well I think after hours of rage I think I've poss found a solution. I have a super hub - advanced settings/enable UNPN (tick) , then port forwarding and - add rule (call it link) / start port: 1981 end port:1984, then enter your xbox's IP address then add rule (save).

Go and test on rgh/jtag (plugins section)

Data port:1982

Broadcast port:1983

.....test

Hopefully that will work for you, please let me know.

Please bear in mind that JQE360 is down ATM and so probs may occur.

Hey, so i just installed everything, no crashes, works smooth, BUT, as far as i understand my router/modem (Cisco epc3925) have disabled UPNP and dont have open ports. So Ive tried to open its management, but i failed, neither the 192.168.x.x works, nor default geteway (10.99.90.1) wich i got from ipconfig /all. So i think internet provider wont let me to change any settings of it. So my question is, is there any way to play on link without opening ports in router? Or am I doing something wrong?

I can pass only jqe360 auth, others fails to me, but i can see lobby and other users tho....

Maybe someone else has the same problem?

/// Update

I didnt receive any pass in port test, also it still says that UPNP router is NOT found, but i tried to connect and succed, in BO2 i cannot see any games (I think it might be an TU's problem) , but in MW3 everything works perfect!

So just try to connect, even though you got fail in test!

Just wanted to say that people should have in mind that this is in fact a beta which means you can't btich about things not working for you(generaly speaking). Thats what it's for.

Just saying...

----

For devs, I have tried several Netgear Routers with UPNP enabled, it still says "UPNP Enabled Router Not Found" and I tried to create a DMZ for the Xbox still not workinng, ports are not connecting, so UPNP needs to be improved, not complaining or anythign just thought to give some feedback.

hey

so i played on link for about 30 mins . i obviously got a pass on the THP and UDP ports . HOWEVER , when i returned to play again two hours later it gave me a fail on both . I kept trying different ports but it kept failing all . ( i did forward the ports each time i changed but still a fail ) .

Any help would be appreciated .

here fslink work only for cover download, webgui work good, but please remove the CHECK of router.. (just show if link recognize it but please not stop the connection if router isn't recognized).. i have only ethernet pci card (no router at all) and i use iptables for "virtual routing".. i can open port and send that port to xbox ip..

Please mind for people not use Router (xbslink and kai works without router only ask for eth device).

my connection HSPA shared to eth1>>>>xbox360 (i can setup dhcp or ip static)

TeamFSD, please mind people with no router, but only for being able to connect to others. Using shared wireless internet, and console gets connection from pc's 1 ethernet card with enabled advanced http,https,ftp,udp,tcp settings.

I had everything set up, the only step i fail is getting the ports to pass on connection test.

There is no way for me to connect to the main router for forwarding any ports. (shared internet in the building, main rouer locked with custom user/pass).

Using crossover pc lan setup. FSD is working fine, also xbslink was working good too but with some limitations though.

I was only able to join other players.

I assume LiNK should also have the option for this because if not, then without the option to forward port we cannot use it.

UPnP router found: OK

Data Port Status: Port:3072 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Brodcast Port Satus: Port:3071 TCP:Fail UDP:Fail

Jqe360 authentication: OK