RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

Hi Guys

I recently got a jtag xbox, I have fsd 3 latest version installed on it, and I have all the ports I need set up in my router,  My router supports UPnP and it is also enabled.

when I test link in my xbox everything pass but the problem is it says my router does not support upnp and system link is still gray.

How can I fix this problem?

the router is linksys wag120n

sorry for bad english

Hello 

i have this issue when i want to try test ports on FSD

look at this pic http://s22.postimg.org/v8wiql0gx/20130708_183338.jpg

and this pic show how i setup the ports on my TP-LINK 

Model No. TL-WR841N / TL-WR841ND

http://s21.postimg.org/r8duacb5j/000000000000000000.png

i try many ports like this 3071-3072 , 1001-1003, 1-62222, all this fail

JQE : Pass

UPNP : Enable and i aslo can see rooms on LiNK when i enter the game but i can't join the game cuz its not showing is systemlink of the game

also i try to put the ports on Virtual Servers and nothing works ! this pic also showing that the xbox connected to the router

http://s16.postimg.org/6t6h6nsfp/989898.png

any idea ??? 

Here's my problem.  Installed FSD3 rev 735;  Jasper JTAG with  16197 dash (with avatars);  using dashlaunch 3.07.

When I test F3 plugin, everything passes, no problem. 

But, when I go to FSD plugin "LOAD", nothing happens, and it says unloaded. (is this step necessary?). 

Pressing on the "guide" button brings up only "join xbox live" etc.  Regardless if after a game is loaded or not. 

Side issues:  weather location does not load with zip code and "search" selected. 

Download of TUs/covers/update to F3/etc all fine.  No problems with connectivity.  

I am not sure that Kinect data is loaded - I though it was hand in hand with Avatar stuff.  

Any help graciously appreciated.  Looked through 20 pages to find an answer. 

Here's my problem.  Installed FSD3 rev 735;  Jasper JTAG with  16197 dash (with avatars);  using dashlaunch 3.07.

When I test F3 plugin, everything passes, no problem. 

But, when I go to FSD plugin "LOAD", nothing happens, and it says unloaded. (is this step necessary?). 

Pressing on the "guide" button brings up only "join xbox live" etc.  Regardless if after a game is loaded or not. 

Side issues:  weather location does not load with zip code and "search" selected. 

Download of TUs/covers/update to F3/etc all fine.  No problems with connectivity.  

I am not sure that Kinect data is loaded - I though it was hand in hand with Avatar stuff.  

Any help graciously appreciated.  Looked through 20 pages to find an answer. 

Update:

I went ahead and updated the dash/avatars to the latest (203?)  dashboard.  

Now the plugin loads (yay!), but is greyed out.  I'm sure I can figure it out from here. 

i have updated to the latest version and all the test passed but the system link is still grey even though i downloaded tu  can anyone please tell me what the problem is?

pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i set up everything and port forwarded and all...

but it keeps saying upnp enabled router found

is there any way make the xbox recognise that or some thing

HI GUYS WHEN I WANT TO SEE THE ROOMS LIST  A FATAL CRASH APEAR AND XBOX RESTARTS WAHT THE HELL I SHOULD DO?

PLEASE SB HELP ME

System link menu option in HUD will only be enabled when you are in game and your console is linked to your jqe360.com account

UPNP router should be found if you have UPNP enabled on your router but if you have already setup your port forwards manually, you dont need UPNP.

if the HUD is crashing your xbox, make sure you have the latest dashboard and avatar data installed

System link menu option in HUD will only be enabled when you are in game and your console is linked to your jqe360.com account

UPNP router should be found if you have UPNP enabled on your router but if you have already setup your port forwards manually, you dont need UPNP.

if the HUD is crashing your xbox, make sure you have the latest dashboard and avatar data installed

where should i find the latest avatar data

Copy the update to a USB flash drive or CD/DVD

If the solutions above did not fix the problem, copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive or CD/DVD, and then install the update on your console. Here’s how:

Copy to a USB flash drive

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system.

• Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
  • Download the update file.
  • Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
  • Unzip the file:
    • If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
    • If you are using an earlier version of Windows, you need to use a special software program to unzip the file (for example, WinZip).
    [*]Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive. [*]Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer. [*]Plug the USB flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console. [*]Restart the console. [*]When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software

ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON THE VERY LATEST VERSION OF THE XBOX FW

Everything is working.

I have the Latest Dash and yes Avatar dash

Latest FSD

Everything Passed on the F3 Plugin Test

The Plugin is loaded

Ive got the TU's and Have selected the latest one no others

But when i go in Game or just on a game.

When i presss the Xbox Guide button It shows System Link

but its like an Unavailable Option.

Why is that how can i fix it. Do i need to have samber server like the guy on the Pics did. ?

Or is it because my KV is banned which is blocking me from connecting to other consoles ?

the option will become available once you have started a game that has systemlink

Hey guys im new here so sorry if i didnt post in the right thread

Im having trouble with Link

when i run test TCP and UDP fail everytime (tried changing ports,...)

UPNP enabled router is found, JQE360 auth pass, PingPatchEnabled, Devlink disabled

I have a WRT64G router with DDWRT FW

Posted Image

please help :blushing:

edit: changed my router  works now

OK, so I have my xbox directly plugged into the router with ethernet cable and forwarded ports to the best of my knowledge and I am still getting failed for both ports. It connects to JTE360 and I can see people in the rooms, etc. but can not get them to show up on the system link part on COD Black Ops 2.. Am I doing something wrong? Here is a screen shot of my router page.

Posted Image

OK So I fixed it! I just used the same settings as uTorrent and it worked except using the 3071 and 3072 ports.. 

Now!.... I see the games going on and go to join under the game system link option and soon as I hit A the screen goes black and my HDTV
loses its signal.. I have to turn the console off and restart it.. same thing keeps happening and I am pretty sure I have the correct Title Update installed,etc.. 

I wish someone would make a FAQ and more elaborate tutorial for people having similar issues.

Please give me a hand with LINK.  this is my xbox settings

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

UPNP Enabled Router not found

Port 3071 TCP pass UDP Pass

Port 3072 TCP pass UDP Pass

Auth hellknight666 Pass

Pass Devlink is Disabled

Pass Ping Patch Enabled

I can get in the rooms and see other people but my nick look diferent to others, when i try to enter " is not possible to enter"

Hello, i have a problem with autorization in jqe360.

I have a latest fsd (i update for the last beta version), but in settings, i don't see button "Link console to JQE360".

Why after update, I haven't this button? I see only field for arrow "Connect to jqe360", but it still not work.

launch.ini see below:

[QuickLaunchButtons]BUT_X = Default = hdd:FSDdefault.xex[Settings]nxemini = truepingpatch = truecontpatch = truefatalfreeze = trueregionspoof = truedvdexitdash = truexblaexitdash = trueliveblock = truelivestrong = falsenoupdater = falsenosysexit = trueexchandler = falsedebugout = falseremotenxe = truenohud = false[Plugins]plugin1 = Hdd:FSDpluginsswap.xex

PS - sorry for my knowledge of english language.

UP: I solve the problem. Just need for switch on default skin (at last i select default rus skin).

Thx, guys ;)

I am seeing plenty of people having difficulties trying to setup link to work.. I have only had it work successfully one time.  Now everytime I try to use it I can see the rooms, join a game but as soon as I get in the lobby or go to the game the screen just goes black and my xbox just resets.  Is anyone else having this problem? I am trying to play COD Blackops 2 with TU 14 and have a few map packs downloaded as well.  Everything passes under settings as well.. so I know my network setup is good and router is port forwarded correctly.  Just wondering why I keep getting this black screen and reset everytime although it actually worked once.  It would not be so bad if my glitching process didn't take so long sometimes to reglitch and reset to keep trying.. but my major gripe is the lack of support for others having so many problems as well and no one is answering any of their problems with possible solutions.

90% of peoples issues could be solved by actually READING through this thread. As for your issue, do you have avatar data installed ?

Hi! All the setup and tests are fine, but when I enter the game, I can't click on the "System LiNK" button, it appears to be disabled.

Helpppp

thx

Hi! All the setup and tests are fine, but when I enter the game, I can't click on the "System LiNK" button, it appears to be disabled.

Helpppp

thx

which game ?