RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

I said it before and I will say it once more, IN BLACK OPS 2 NAT IS ALWAYS STRICT !!!!

Update:

My problem:

Installed the 16197 Dashboard and Dashlaunch 3.04.

Installed the new FSD3 with Link.

Opened all the ports and also disabled firewall on the router

But keep getting "unable to connecto to host", and "unable to join session"... Tested with all TUs, but can't join any game....

Also pingpatch and devlink set to true...

Sometimes when trying to join a game room the xbox360 turns off!

I can play on LiNK also, as can most of us. But when you see a room with 30 people in it and can find one game (if that) and then the games you do find only have one or two people in them... I think that may have to do with NAT. I think that is also why we have trouble finding each other. Not saying this is concrete though. But it would make sense. What I need to find out is if the people who host a game and it has a lot of players, if they have an Open NAT. Because they would be the ideal host.

FWIW - I have a DD-WRT router and have messed with the settings (including now trying to enable DMZ and turn off the DashLaunch LiveBlock) but no luck so far, my NAT stays at Strict.

I play every night on LiNK like i did before with xbslink .... For those who might know me , my gamertag is [xLan360] Jéjé le tech ....

last night , i was playing with french friends on blur , forza 2 and F1 2012 ....

i can show you games with 5 , 10 , 15 gamers ... and we all have strict NAT :-)

Feel free to contact me and i will invite you to our friday night events ( we meet every friday at 21H gmt + 1 ) . last Friday , we were 15 gamers playing on BO2

we use teamspeak to communicate during games ....

i understand that it might be frustrating when you enter a room with 30 gamers and not even one game hosting ....

Contact me via pm and i will show you that LiNK is working pretty well for a beta ...

best regards , Jéjé le tech

first of all thank you for another awesome release! I really like the new screenshot feature in the WEB UI.

one question though, are you planning in the future of adding a "video recording" feature? Is it possible via a Wifi Connection? Or even just stream what's happening on your XBOX to your PC Screen? (and then I'll just use a screen recording software in windows)

Thanks a lot to the FSD Team!

WebUI - This new release includes not only LiNK but the new WebUI that allows you to get game info and systeminfo while in game. To access the new interface type your xbox IP into your web browser and point it to port 9999

192.168.1.8:9999

From here you will be able to take in game screen shots and save them to your computer by right clicking them and go to save as.

NAT strict ? and ... what's the problem doc ?

my Nat is also strict and i can play without any problems on LiNK ...

Best regards , Jéjé le tech

jeje i can play just randomly.. not with the same person twice.. and i cant play with my friend in netherland.. we see each other in loby.. we cant see each other party.. and thats in every single game. i read about it.. and saw videos.. and its about NAT.. if its strict.. u cant see all players and all rooms..

the only problem.. all the people who solved it. are the one who can play on xbox live.. by retesting thier connection with xboxlive. and we cant do that.. coz its rgh or jtag.. so i believe that Team fsd can make a patch like pingpatch devlink to make games NAT open instead of NAT strict

and this problem isnt only happening to me.. its happening to every one i ever talked to

hi im trying to play halo 4 i have followed everything perfectly

but it says the person you are trying to join has an incompatible network, should i delete title updates and try? my nat is open devlink is on and ive done everything correctly

jeje i can play just randomly.. not with the same person twice.. and i cant play with my friend in netherland.. we see each other in loby.. we cant see each other party.. and thats in every single game. i read about it.. and saw videos.. and its about NAT.. if its strict.. u cant see all players and all rooms..

the only problem.. all the people who solved it. are the one who can play on xbox live.. by retesting thier connection with xboxlive. and we cant do that.. coz its rgh or jtag.. so i believe that Team fsd can make a patch like pingpatch devlink to make games NAT open instead of NAT strict

and this problem isnt only happening to me.. its happening to every one i ever talked to

mmmaerm,

I have the same problem here, can't play with a friend from another country( I am in USA and He is in Brazil ).

It doesn't matter if I am the host or if He is the host we just can't find each other games.

We are able to see each other inside LiNK and even mark ourselves as favorite(with a star) but nothing else, no gameplay.

Take a look at this:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/501-trying-to-connect-with-link-on-2-different-countries-and-using-the-same-gamemedia-id-and-tu/

I select the room but i can't find a host....

I create a new game and nobody in server can find my server....

But when it works is great...

Best Regards

my Prolem: Everything Passes, See Game sessions in lobby, but when I try to connect to a game in systemlink my RGH turns off?

I'm also having the same problem.

All Tests PASSED.

Im able to see Games in the Lobby

But when I enter a Room... its empty, no users inside. And then my RGH XBOX Slim shutsdown.

thanks team fsd for updating the lobbies and finally made me able to play with any one i want in every country and creating private rooms ( specially black ops 2 ) .. i am so forever grateful

however

i wish u apply same protocol to all the rest of the games.. like gears of war 3( can see my friend's game but cant join them ). resident evil 6 ( which cant even create a link game )

thanks once again for making this happens

Hi peples why i don t see other players in the network providers. he is in the room im see it in the guide but i don t pley whit him the same game

hi i have a question ... can i create a room ? if answer is yes please tell me how to do it ...

hi i have a question ... can i create a room ? if answer is yes please tell me how to do it ...

You must connect box to jqe360 and start up game to the systemlink. Now join tothe link jqe360 site find your game the are in the top squrae the room list is a create the room

• Like 1

Why I dont play whit friends?

Why i dont see friens game?

Xbox and network is correct lunch we see it in the link we don t play the same game but different yes.

may we help me

new situation.. with more "custom" rooms.. make more BUG!... i talk about bug of selection of rooms and blankscreen selection (no pad on world but blank page)..

If i press A on blank.. my xbox shutdown!

sometimes when you try to change room on a geme , i meet a blanckscreen selection ...

my solution is to launch another systemlink game to enter a corresponding room , then go back to previous games and then you will be able to select your chosen room .

Jéjé

sometimes when you try to change room on a geme , i meet a blanckscreen selection ...

my solution is to launch another systemlink game to enter a corresponding room , then go back to previous games and then you will be able to select your chosen room .

Jéjé

+1 I have same problem. Did you find any solution?

Give your xbox a static ip. Make sure you enter the correct info at the Gateway and subnet part, to find out what you fill in here open CMD on your computer thats in the same network and write ipconfig /all, write the info down.

After you've setup the static IP, go to your routers page which is probably something like 192.168.1.1 and forward the ports you've set within FSD to the xbox's static IP.

It can't be easier, if done correctly you won't have any problems. Me and all my friends, who conveniently also are from the netherlands, can find and play with eachother just fine on every game.

• Like 1

new situation.. with more "custom" rooms.. make more BUG!... i talk about bug of selection of rooms and blankscreen selection (no pad on world but blank page)..

If i press A on blank.. my xbox shutdown!

same prob here!

Give your xbox a static ip. Make sure you enter the correct info at the Gateway and subnet part, to find out what you fill in here open CMD on your computer thats in the same network and write ipconfig /all, write the info down.

After you've setup the static IP, go to your routers page which is probably something like 192.168.1.1 and forward the ports you've set within FSD to the xbox's static IP.

It can't be easier, if done correctly you won't have any problems. Me and all my friends, who conveniently also are from the netherlands, can find and play with eachother just fine on every game.

Hi Mothamoz, have you tried playing CO-OP in Resident Evil 6? Did it work?

Also multiplayer for Gears of War 3? Can you confirm if these 2 games work on multiplayer via LiNK?

Thanks!

Hi Mothamoz, have you tried playing CO-OP in Resident Evil 6? Did it work?

Also multiplayer for Gears of War 3? Can you confirm if these 2 games work on multiplayer via LiNK?

Thanks!

Haven't tried Resident Evil 6, but Gears of War 3 works perfectly fine on any game mode.