RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

guys are you having this problem too?

Im playing BLACK OPS 2... when I HOST a game, Players are able to JOIN my GAME anytime.

But when I search for HOSTED games, I dont see any games even if there are 20+ players inside the LiNK Room.

I dont believe there is no HOST (or a Current Game In Progress to Join) in a room filled with 20 people.

I also tried other games, but I am unable to see/join HOSTED games. I am only able to create my Own but people can join in.

Is it an issue if your Game Copy is a different region? Games have different regions correct? EU, US, PAL, NTSC, ASIA

new situation.. with more "custom" rooms.. make more BUG!... i talk about bug of selection of rooms and blankscreen selection (no pad on world but blank page)..

If i press A on blank.. my xbox shutdown!

Same problem here, blank room, press A and Xbox reboots. Normally have to switch off for a couple of minute before i can get into a room.

Seems to be happening more and more now.

People pls help when i join to Public Room or Lobby and when i go to search party on GOW3 there arent parties...Sorry for my english guys but please help meee....

hope there will be a patch for this in the future. maybe RE6 is detecting something that makes it realize System Link is fake (because its via LiNK))

some of the people who r using xbox live having same issue.. i read some forms about it that people having problems on PSN as well as Xbox live.. and some of them just working.. so.. idk.. is it the same about NAT restriction? or is it a game problem.. and if its a game problem.. all those people who tried it have same issue? thats strange

guys are you having this problem too?

Im playing BLACK OPS 2... when I HOST a game, Players are able to JOIN my GAME anytime.

But when I search for HOSTED games, I dont see any games even if there are 20+ players inside the LiNK Room.

I dont believe there is no HOST (or a Current Game In Progress to Join) in a room filled with 20 people.

I also tried other games, but I am unable to see/join HOSTED games. I am only able to create my Own but people can join in.

Is it an issue if your Game Copy is a different region? Games have different regions correct? EU, US, PAL, NTSC, ASIA

I had this issue, deleting and re-downloading my all my TUs fixed it for me.

i from russia and my english not good.I install this and watch video but when i make test all 3 FAIL FAIL FAIL. maybe i write incorect ports.please help me

please help me

first u have to make your xbox static ip.. not automatic.. manual.. ip, submask net. and gateway

2nd.. u have to make port forwarding.. both the same.. xbox and router.. and u have to put in the port forwarding ip same as xbox

try that and tell me if it works or not

please make video because i dont understand you i not good now english.and now before you send me this 1-found 2-fail 3-fail 4-pass

read pm

Its pity,that one cant connect directly to the Router(to get 2 ports) through pc ftp connection ...im using notebook that is connected to the internet THROUGH WI-FI,and in the same time my xbox is connected to the notebook through Ethernet Network Cable,so i cant get 2 ports that way.I wish FSD team would make something in future to solve this problem :/

please make video because i dont understand you i not good now english.and now before you send me this 1-found 2-fail 3-fail 4-pass

if 1 found.. then just play ok?

Its pity,that one cant connect directly to the Router(to get 2 ports) through pc ftp connection ...im using notebook that is connected to the internet THROUGH WI-FI,and in the same time my xbox is connected to the notebook through Ethernet Network Cable,so i cant get 2 ports that way.I wish FSD team would make something in future to solve this problem :/

You can. You need to create a network bridge between your wifi and ethernet port on the laptop.

On laptop: 1. Bridge connections (wifi + ethernet)

On Xbox: 1. Manual ip address ie 192.168.1.xxx

2. manual subnet 255.255.255.0

3. Gateway = router's ip address

4. DNS = router's ip address

On router: forward link broadcast and data ports (TCP and UDP) to the manual ip address you gave your xbox.

Done.

You can. You need to create a network bridge between your wifi and ethernet port on the laptop.

On laptop: 1. Bridge connections (wifi + ethernet)

On Xbox: 1. Manual ip address ie 192.168.1.xxx

2. manual subnet 255.255.255.0

3. Gateway = router's ip address

4. DNS = router's ip address

On router: forward link broadcast and data ports (TCP and UDP) to the manual ip address you gave your xbox.

Done.

OMG IT HAS TO BE ADDED ON MAIN PAGE OF THE TOPIC!YOU SAVED MY LIFE,and MY FRIENDS as well!

some of the people who r using xbox live having same issue.. i read some forms about it that people having problems on PSN as well as Xbox live.. and some of them just working.. so.. idk.. is it the same about NAT restriction? or is it a game problem.. and if its a game problem.. all those people who tried it have same issue? thats strange

thanks for feedback, so also people in XBOX Live and PS Network cannot create host games in System Link mode? This beta is really amazing! I cant wait for the next release which is more stable and with bug fixes! :D

OMG IT HAS TO BE ADDED ON MAIN PAGE OF THE TOPIC!YOU SAVED MY LIFE,and MY FRIENDS as well!

interesting situation, Im just curious, why are you connecting your XBOX via Laptop Ethernet port?

because your Router Does Not have Ethernet Port? so you are sharing internet to XBOX via your Laptop?

• Like 1

interesting situation, Im just curious, why are you connecting your XBOX via Laptop Ethernet port?

because your Router Does Not have Ethernet Port? so you are sharing internet to XBOX via your Laptop?

Probably for the same reason I am: my xbox and router aren't in the same room. Bridged wireless connection + port forwarding = not having to move your 360 and/or your router.

I got a router w dd-wrt in each room as wireless/lan relays they were $25 a piece and work great

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I got a router w dd-wrt in each room as wireless/lan relays they were $25 a piece and work great

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Functionality is 100

Probably for the same reason I am: my xbox and router aren't in the same room. Bridged wireless connection + port forwarding = not having to move your 360 and/or your router.

oh okay, I forgot, jasper and falcon XBOX doesnt have wifi, so you need them to be in the same room to connect via LAN.

Is it a limitation of a beta or something went wrong for me?

I wonder how to

- create new rooms

- get out of a room when you've joined one

- message somebody

Hey guys, can anybody help me with port forwarding in MikroTik? I really dont know how to do that. Can somebody give me instuctions how to do that? Thank you so much.

read pm

just wondering if you pm helped him if so .....could use some my self.

ive tried port forwarding many different ports suggested in this thread and all same results....fail... i have 3 ports set 1 for xbox ip 2 for data 3 for brodcast. ive change the setting in dashlaunch also (dev link and ping)