RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

NAT strict ? and ... what's the problem doc ?

my Nat is also strict and i can play without any problems on LiNK ...

Best regards , Jéjé le tech

jeje i can play just randomly.. not with the same person twice.. and i cant play with my friend in netherland.. we see each other in loby.. we cant see each other party.. and thats in every single game. i read about it.. and saw videos.. and its about NAT.. if its strict.. u cant see all players and all rooms..

the only problem.. all the people who solved it. are the one who can play on xbox live.. by retesting thier connection with xboxlive. and we cant do that.. coz its rgh or jtag.. so i believe that Team fsd can make a patch like pingpatch devlink to make games NAT open instead of NAT strict

and this problem isnt only happening to me.. its happening to every one i ever talked to

hi im trying to play halo 4 i have followed everything perfectly

but it says the person you are trying to join has an incompatible network, should i delete title updates and try? my nat is open devlink is on and ive done everything correctly

jeje i can play just randomly.. not with the same person twice.. and i cant play with my friend in netherland.. we see each other in loby.. we cant see each other party.. and thats in every single game. i read about it.. and saw videos.. and its about NAT.. if its strict.. u cant see all players and all rooms..

the only problem.. all the people who solved it. are the one who can play on xbox live.. by retesting thier connection with xboxlive. and we cant do that.. coz its rgh or jtag.. so i believe that Team fsd can make a patch like pingpatch devlink to make games NAT open instead of NAT strict

and this problem isnt only happening to me.. its happening to every one i ever talked to

mmmaerm,

I have the same problem here, can't play with a friend from another country( I am in USA and He is in Brazil ).

It doesn't matter if I am the host or if He is the host we just can't find each other games.

We are able to see each other inside LiNK and even mark ourselves as favorite(with a star) but nothing else, no gameplay.

Take a look at this:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/501-trying-to-connect-with-link-on-2-different-countries-and-using-the-same-gamemedia-id-and-tu/

I select the room but i can't find a host....

I create a new game and nobody in server can find my server....

But when it works is great...

Best Regards

my Prolem: Everything Passes, See Game sessions in lobby, but when I try to connect to a game in systemlink my RGH turns off?

I'm also having the same problem.

All Tests PASSED.

Im able to see Games in the Lobby

But when I enter a Room... its empty, no users inside. And then my RGH XBOX Slim shutsdown.

thanks team fsd for updating the lobbies and finally made me able to play with any one i want in every country and creating private rooms ( specially black ops 2 ) .. i am so forever grateful

however

i wish u apply same protocol to all the rest of the games.. like gears of war 3( can see my friend's game but cant join them ). resident evil 6 ( which cant even create a link game )

thanks once again for making this happens

Hi peples why i don t see other players in the network providers. he is in the room im see it in the guide but i don t pley whit him the same game

hi i have a question ... can i create a room ? if answer is yes please tell me how to do it ...

hi i have a question ... can i create a room ? if answer is yes please tell me how to do it ...

You must connect box to jqe360 and start up game to the systemlink. Now join tothe link jqe360 site find your game the are in the top squrae the room list is a create the room

• Like 1

Why I dont play whit friends?

Why i dont see friens game?

Xbox and network is correct lunch we see it in the link we don t play the same game but different yes.

may we help me

new situation.. with more "custom" rooms.. make more BUG!... i talk about bug of selection of rooms and blankscreen selection (no pad on world but blank page)..

If i press A on blank.. my xbox shutdown!

sometimes when you try to change room on a geme , i meet a blanckscreen selection ...

my solution is to launch another systemlink game to enter a corresponding room , then go back to previous games and then you will be able to select your chosen room .

Jéjé

sometimes when you try to change room on a geme , i meet a blanckscreen selection ...

my solution is to launch another systemlink game to enter a corresponding room , then go back to previous games and then you will be able to select your chosen room .

Jéjé

+1 I have same problem. Did you find any solution?

Give your xbox a static ip. Make sure you enter the correct info at the Gateway and subnet part, to find out what you fill in here open CMD on your computer thats in the same network and write ipconfig /all, write the info down.

After you've setup the static IP, go to your routers page which is probably something like 192.168.1.1 and forward the ports you've set within FSD to the xbox's static IP.

It can't be easier, if done correctly you won't have any problems. Me and all my friends, who conveniently also are from the netherlands, can find and play with eachother just fine on every game.

• Like 1

new situation.. with more "custom" rooms.. make more BUG!... i talk about bug of selection of rooms and blankscreen selection (no pad on world but blank page)..

If i press A on blank.. my xbox shutdown!

same prob here!

Give your xbox a static ip. Make sure you enter the correct info at the Gateway and subnet part, to find out what you fill in here open CMD on your computer thats in the same network and write ipconfig /all, write the info down.

After you've setup the static IP, go to your routers page which is probably something like 192.168.1.1 and forward the ports you've set within FSD to the xbox's static IP.

It can't be easier, if done correctly you won't have any problems. Me and all my friends, who conveniently also are from the netherlands, can find and play with eachother just fine on every game.

Hi Mothamoz, have you tried playing CO-OP in Resident Evil 6? Did it work?

Also multiplayer for Gears of War 3? Can you confirm if these 2 games work on multiplayer via LiNK?

Thanks!

Also multiplayer for Gears of War 3? Can you confirm if these 2 games work on multiplayer via LiNK?

Thanks!

Haven't tried Resident Evil 6, but Gears of War 3 works perfectly fine on any game mode.

anyone know because you can not play resident evil 6 with systema link... tells me it can not create the game... driving me crazy.. jejej...

Haven't tried Resident Evil 6, but Gears of War 3 works perfectly fine on any game mode.

resident evil 6 doesn't work at all you can't make a new system link game with link enabled

Thanks!

same here.. i dont know how it works.. it always says create session failed.. and only when search for rooms.. says no result

same here.. i dont know how it works.. it always says create session failed.. and only when search for rooms.. says no result

hope there will be a patch for this in the future. maybe RE6 is detecting something that makes it realize System Link is fake (because its via LiNK))

So in the long run,this might turn into a similar thing that was being practised on XBL ?

I remember when I used to play on live,I get bad REP because I killed a guy 5 times in a row in a game and he thought I was cheating,I get bad REP because I was the MVP but my kill to death ratio is mathematically wrong.You get bad REP because somebody simply does not like you. :(

Look at how some folks mis-use the REP system here,they give you -REP simply because you told them they posted their topic in the wrong section.How are they truely going to tell if the party reporting you is actually telling the truth or for that matter,what actually happened and not because they couldn't talk more sh1t than you ? :(

• Like 1