RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

Im not sure if I a am doing something wrong here. I can see people in the xbox guide system link option. I was trying to play halo 4 but I wasn't seeing any games or people joinging my games. ps is there any onne playing forza 4 on here I really miss playing that online since jtagged send me a pm if you are :) oh and one more thing, I just did the update from the fsd settings menu then it all updated does it do the pingcheck and devlink changes when you do it this way ?

i think forza 4 doesnt have link support.

2nd.. u see people in the lobby.. but do u join any room .. when u go to link go to left then choose a lobby

3rd to make pingpatch and devlink on u have to have a file which make the configurations of your fsd.. if u dont have it.. just download the update before this one from this website.. realmodscene .. u will find a folder called installer.. just put it on usb and put it on xbox .. then open the file explorer thing on your xbox and open it.. then go to network enable pingpatch and devlink.. and DONT FORGET.. PRESS RB THEN X TO SAVE ... then press B to exit

Played online on my rgh for the first time, everything worked fine although i had to the freestyle plugin to launch.ini to get it to load in F3. No lag or anything played a few rounds of BO2, Just a shame theres no chat, doesnt the xox support chat over system link games? And some sort of friends list would be excellent, would make it easier to match up with trustworthy players (no cheaters). Dont know if either of those things are even possible but id love to see them one day is they are :)

COD games are never as fun without the Swearing and the abuse lol

EDIT: I see theres a friends list of sorts on the LiNK site, does that transfer across to your xbox? For matchmaking purposes?

Played online on my rgh for the first time, everything worked fine although i had to the freestyle plugin to launch.ini to get it to load in F3. No lag or anything played a few rounds of BO2, Just a shame theres no chat, doesnt the xox support chat over system link games? And some sort of friends list would be excellent, would make it easier to match up with trustworthy players (no cheaters). Dont know if either of those things are even possible but id love to see them one day is they are :)

COD games are never as fun without the Swearing and the abuse lol

EDIT: I see theres a friends list of sorts on the LiNK site, does that transfer across to your xbox? For matchmaking purposes?

there is chat, I hear people all the time. I haven't experienced any cheaters yet but not sure if anyone else did

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

to admins of team fsd and realmodscene

i have a big complain to say

every thing works fine except

I NEVER CAN PLAY WITH THE SAME PERSON TWICE UNLESS WE R PLAYING 2 GAMES IN A ROW.. WE NEVER THE SAME ROOM IN EVERY SINGLE GAME..

WHY WE CANT SEE ALL THE ROOMS PLAYING IN EVERY GAME.. I JUST SEE 1 ROOM IF I AM LUCKY..

FOR EXAMPLE THE LOBBY HAS MAXIMUM 32 PLAYERS.. THAT MEANS ATLEAST THERE ARE 2 ROOMS.. WHY I JUST CANT SEE ALL THE ROOMS ARE PLAYED IN THAT LOBBY??

IS THAT ALOT TO ASK????????

Mmmaerm thnx allot for your help today your my hero

I cost about 3 hours but we get it to work realy thanx mate

• Like 1

First of all: Thanks for this great release, I don't even miss XBL anymore :D

But I still have one question: Could it be possible to play Xbox Originals like Halo 2 in the future, so I can finally forget about Xlink Kai?

And I'm a little bit confused about the reporting system as players keep reporting me for being too good in any game I play, what happens if I only have like one star left, will I be banned? And what about implementing good reputition so we can get some stars back, just like on XBL?

Thanks in advance!

to admins of team fsd and realmodscene

i have a big complain to say

every thing works fine except

I NEVER CAN PLAY WITH THE SAME PERSON TWICE UNLESS WE R PLAYING 2 GAMES IN A ROW.. WE NEVER THE SAME ROOM IN EVERY SINGLE GAME..

WHY WE CANT SEE ALL THE ROOMS PLAYING IN EVERY GAME.. I JUST SEE 1 ROOM IF I AM LUCKY..

FOR EXAMPLE THE LOBBY HAS MAXIMUM 32 PLAYERS.. THAT MEANS ATLEAST THERE ARE 2 ROOMS.. WHY I JUST CANT SEE ALL THE ROOMS ARE PLAYED IN THAT LOBBY??

IS THAT ALOT TO ASK????????

Well,

1st, it's free, they make it in their own free time and give it to us without expecting something in return.

2nd, it's the first release and it's beta, so there's some stuff to work around, which they are probably doing, and it's us who tell them (politely) what's wrong so they can fix it.

3rd, in it's first release it already totally kicks xbslink & Xlink asses (which are also 2 great stuff, made by nice people on their available time for free), so it could stay that way and never update that it's already awesome.

Conclusion, no need to caps lock and act all upset, simply explain your situation in the most clear way possible and just hope they'll fix it.

@admins, I know you must be bombarded with problems, suggestions and bug related situations, so if you just made a "troubleshooting", "bug report" and "suggestions" sections on the forum it would be easier for all of us to make this clearer. The ones who got this to work could help those who can't in troubleshooting section so you wouldn't even bother any more with that part for example.

• Like 2

is there a way to set this up using a shared pc connetion pc has a wireless card xbox hooked into pc lan port

is there a way to set this up using a shared pc connetion pc has a wireless card xbox hooked into pc lan port

To be sure to get best results, first disconnect from your router in wifi side and remove any ethernet cable in the LAN port.

Then in the network cards section create a bridge in both cards, select both cards (LAN+Wireless) and do a right click > create bridge.

Once the bridge created, reconnect to the router through wifi.

That way the computer will emulate a hub and both cards will have direct access to router through the wifi, that way the x360 will have an IP assigned by the router and you will be able to configure ports or dmz for the console only.

Well,

1st, it's free, they make it in their own free time and give it to us without expecting something in return.

2nd, it's the first release and it's beta, so there's some stuff to work around, which they are probably doing, and it's us who tell them (politely) what's wrong so they can fix it.

3rd, in it's first release it already totally kicks xbslink & Xlink asses (which are also 2 great stuff, made by nice people on their available time for free), so it could stay that way and never update that it's already awesome.

Conclusion, no need to caps lock and act all upset, simply explain your situation in the most clear way possible and just hope they'll fix it.

@admins, I know you must be bombarded with problems, suggestions and bug related situations, so if you just made a "troubleshooting", "bug report" and "suggestions" sections on the forum it would be easier for all of us to make this clearer. The ones who got this to work could help those who can't in troubleshooting section so you wouldn't even bother any more with that part for example.

1st.. i did thank them more than one time.. 2nd.. i am helping every one who needs help on this form.. and u dont know how much hard that is to know every single user problem to help them.. 3rd.. i just got fursturated to try many times the people i help to play with them.. and i just cant.. lol even when i made friends on black ops 2 for example.. when they logged in again.. i cant even play with them i see them in the lobby .. but i cant even know how to play with them.. or invite them.. or chat with them.. so basicly now.. online playing is like randomly multiplayer playing

i am not like saying they did bad.. team fsd and real mod scene have done greatly and i have said that many many many times... but i am trying to find a way to play with my friends.. since there is no chatting (outside the game ).. and no inviting ( to the room i am in ) or most important.. not seeing all the rooms..

I understand it can be frustrating, I took 3 days to be able to play for the first time, only thing I wanted to do was smash the router with the xbox, so I know that feeling ;)

It's just that we have to keep in mind that it's first stage and of course it will not be perfect right now. For example lots of times when I try to change room the hud gets all blank lines, and if I try to move the cursor up or down the console freezes and then restarts, kinda frustrating. When it happens I have to get out of the hud and reopen it and return to system link to enter a different room, sometimes it does it with every room and I have to restart fsd and go back to the game to have it working again. It's frustrating, but it's beta and I already saw people stating that bug, so I guess they already know it and all I have to do is hope they'll fix it. ;)

Amazing shit played all the night in black ops 2 I'm so gals this think is finally here fuck xboxlive :D hope you guys will open rooms for Tekken 6 an tag 2 and mortal combat etc :)

VERY VERY THANKS FOR YOURS GREAT WORK!!! Be happy alltime!!!

- I hope that it will be possible to write messages to friends in the future.

- What has been done to create a room with a marker (eg RUS or FR....and other)

- will bug in COD BO2 - Error! server does not match.another version

i think forza 4 doesnt have link support.

2nd.. u see people in the lobby.. but do u join any room .. when u go to link go to left then choose a lobby

3rd to make pingpatch and devlink on u have to have a file which make the configurations of your fsd.. if u dont have it.. just download the update before this one from this website.. realmodscene .. u will find a folder called installer.. just put it on usb and put it on xbox .. then open the file explorer thing on your xbox and open it.. then go to network enable pingpatch and devlink.. and DONT FORGET.. PRESS RB THEN X TO SAVE ... then press B to exit

yes i see 3 public rooms. am i going into the right place on the game. halo 4 (war games) it says system link there but all i see is my own halo 4 masterchife ready to play

ps i followed your directions in dashlaunch thank you but i still have the same issue see lots of people in the xbox guide and i join a public room but i dont see any one wanting to play with me or me able to play with them :(

• Like 1

yes i see 3 public rooms. am i going into the right place on the game. halo 4 (war games) it says system link there but all i see is my own halo 4 masterchife ready to play

ps i followed your directions in dashlaunch thank you but i still have the same issue see lots of people in the xbox guide and i join a public room but i dont see any one wanting to play with me or me able to play with them :(

i guess there is a server limit or something.. for example i cant play with people in europ but i can play with usa.. i am in egypt
  • Like 1

I agree with previous posts! In BO2 which do not go - you never saw a game room in which I am. In Blur got one once. In MwF3 - turns enter 1 time in 5 approximately. In borderlends2 fails alltime. All ports on the router are opened. In the setting of test runs in seconds -all "PASS..."

Please could you guys fix a bug where when using ADSL and you dial a PPPOE connection from the xbox itself the NAT is strict in link.....

The test pass with all pass in a few seconds and ALL ports are open cause I'm using pppoe but yet all the games say my nat is strict..... So i can vie users and the rooms and join rooms but I can't find or host games..... This seems like a bug cause with my flashed xbox360 I am able to host and join games on xbox live when I connect with pppoe.

Nice thing to have with the jtag if it only works but for my setup it doesn't. I can only connect via pppoe so I'm pretty much screwed.

all i get is connection failed when i try join any game

ive given up trying now

i will try to help u if u want.. just tell me first.. does every test pass ?

ok i guess i know why we dont see all the rooms.. its all cause of something called NAT ... its like a security system in the router.. the only problem is.. when i disable it.. the whole internet get disconnected.. so.. i hope the admins have a solution for that.. like make the NAT OPEN in configuration like enabling ping patch and devlink.. or atleast u can give us a tutorial how to solve this situation... thanks for your patience.. and for reading if u read this

ok i guess i know why we dont see all the rooms.. its all cause of something called NAT ... its like a security system in the router.. the only problem is.. when i disable it.. the whole internet get disconnected.. so.. i hope the admins have a solution for that.. like make the NAT OPEN in configuration like enabling ping patch and devlink.. or atleast u can give us a tutorial how to solve this situation... thanks for your patience.. and for reading if u read this

NAT is Network Address Translation. Basically it is what makes your port forward work. They call it translation because you can translate the incoming port to the port it contacts your computer on as it passes though your router.

You turn off NAT, you turn off all your port forwards, so that isn't a good idea :)

If you read this: http://www.cainetwor...trict-open.html

They say NAT status comes from the system doing a UDP check against three ports (5060, 5061 & 3074) . So theoretically you should be able to open those ports and everything work like magic. Well I did that and I still get the usual only seeing one or two rooms, if that.

I do wonder if the DashLaunch Live block causes the NAT to show as Strict. But I am not going to risk testing that. My KV is still good and I may want to sell it some day to a lobby loser.

• Like 2