RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

Link up and running some connection problems in room's, however as a beta not expecting perfection.

Greets to all personel of Team FSD and all other contributers. Now i need to get "beta" at b/op,s 2 as

me keep on getting me ass handed to me. Game on

Hi Guys,

First off all, Thanks FSD for the awesome work, the idea is great.

My setup:

Fiber connection: 60 mb/s up and down

D-link router DIR-655

Ports forwarded 3071, 3072 TCP and UDP

FSD version 3.0.402 (obvious)

RGH Kernel 14717

Dashlaunch 3.04 (Devlink and PingPatch are enabled) (I read that ALL others have to be deactivated??)

Avatar is grey??!! Did the updatespy (created a file and put it in the root of my usb, message: “system is up-to-date

All tests pass with the “test†connection

When in game I can see the rooms, people and myself.

If I look on jqe360 site I can also identify the same users in the room.

When I start System Link there the trouble starts, I can’t always see a game to join.

But when I do see a game I am not able to join (F1 2012 / Gears of War 3 / MW3).

Connection time-out or just the statement that no connection could be made.

For each game I have downloaded the latest TU, if the game did not function I deleted the TU and re-dowloaded it. I aso tried each different TU. No effect. I did host a game (F1 2012), people could connect and I could race, so it works

But I really like to be able to join games!!!

Could be the beta stage…..

Further, great work, again!!!

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, I tried with different TU, no TU etc... !!!!

for administrators real mod scene

Please add the option for rooms with name of the game as we want

former call of duty balck ops TU 2 1 etc. ..

add list of games with system link on xlink kai and as we can see and

if the game is being played without him entering

will greatly facilitate

thanks for this LINK and beautiful

if you mean to see that from the xbox directly.. you got a point.. but you already can check that on jqe360.com then click on link on the top right corner .. u can check the rooms with the players playing

I did it again today but no luck i can't getting it to run it

Today i activated my jqe360 account and still no luck...

Please help

did it say pass with the jqe360 account this time?

did it say pass with the jqe360 account this time?

I send you some pics tgis moring on your gmail account and that is how far i come nothing more nothing less

Please help me i never played online and i realy want to try it

great release

feature request

- need to add the option to download TU for the games currently in the DVD drive

dont always want to copy the game to the HD to be able to download its TU

and browsing the net, then installing the TU manually seems like a hassle i dont always want to go through

cheers for the great release

Have an odd issue...can someone try to help? I have NO ISSUES with port forwarding/passing the checks screen normally but..

IM trying to set up DMZ for my xbox as it works better for gameplay.. Here's my issue with Dmz:

When I set my xbox IP as dmz on my router, when the router resets, the xbox IP is different.. Everytime I change it back to the xbox's ip, it bounces again from .100 to ...it's like cat ND mouse. If I try to do static(manual) IP from xbox, everything fails, all port forwarding settings: including connection to internet... Any thoughts? fyi I can only choose one IP for.dmz mode

great release

feature request

- need to add the option to download TU for the games currently in the DVD drive

and browsing the net, then installing the TU manually seems like a hassle i dont always want to go through

You don't need to copy the game to the h's... Just fields the title updates from jqe marketplace and copy them to the cache folder on your he's via ftp... It will activate when you put the game in the drive as long as you have the t.u. In that folder

Have an odd issue...can someone try to help? I have NO ISSUES with port forwarding/passing the checks screen normally but..

IM trying to set up DMZ for my xbox as it works better for gameplay.. Here's my issue with Dmz:

When I set my xbox IP as dmz on my router, when the router resets, the xbox IP is different.. Everytime I change it back to the xbox's ip, it bounces again from .100 to ...it's like cat ND mouse. If I try to do static(manual) IP from xbox, everything fails, all port forwarding settings: including connection to internet... Any thoughts? fyi I can only choose one IP for.dmz mode

when u change the ip in the box change the mask and gateway as well.. and what is the DMZ

guys if you need help with any thing.. make sure u check my previous posts.. it almost solves every problem..

and i want to play with every one on here.. lol.. just email me or chat with me on marwan28@gmail.com

I updated and installed fine... When I enable TU, games will not load... any suggestions?

reinstall.. thats all i can say

Message to admins at link.jqe360.com :

It would be very nice if you could make Game Mode Rooms in BO2.

A room for Free for All, a room for TDM, a room for Demolition, etc... Like you already made for Zombies which is great for meeting only people who want to play Zombies, it could be the same for the other game modes, and that would be great.

We could always keep Public Rooms for people willing to play random modes of course.

In my opinion it's the last step to make it the closest possible to perfection, beside that it kicks asses.

Thank you.

ok.. every one having problem with fsd crashing or any thing.. just download the old 3.0 installer.. from http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=82

then put it on your usb stick by using horizon or usbxtaf or any thing like that..

open your xbox normally nxe dashboard.. u will find it in games..

when it start.. check every thing.. install f3. download latest updates.. configure after install.. then hit install

when it finish.. hit continue

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART.. NEVER PRESS THE B BUTTON

go to network part.. then make sure pingcheck and devlink are enabled

THEN CLICK RB THEN X TO SAVE. it will say saved successfully to usb

ok now u can press B

note.. if fsd didnt start automaticly..

make a file with notepad and name it launch.ini

and paste this inside it

[paths]

BUT_X = Hdd:Content0000000000000000C0DE999900080000C0DE99990F586558

Default = Usb:Freestyledefault.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

put it in the root of usb

when u go to your xbox..repeat the pingcheck and devlink has to be ENABLED and SAVE

enjoy

if u need any help just write it here or contact me on marwan28@gmail.com

I've been playing Black Ops 2 almost every day thanks to you guys, played online after a long time, Xlink never worked for me... just wanted to say again, awesome... awesome job guys. Absolutely amazing, keep up the good work. Really appreciate the effort. *A million thumbs up* (Yeah, I'm an alien I've a million thumbs, among other things ;) )

• Like 1

I haven't seen my son in a few days, so it would seem this is working really well :lol:

Just wanted to say thanks guys. We appreciate the hard work you put into this.

• Like 1

great release

feature request

A workaround for this is to add dvd as a scanpath. the disc will show up in the 360 game lsit and you can download TU's there

Im not sure if I a am doing something wrong here. I can see people in the xbox guide system link option. I was trying to play halo 4 but I wasn't seeing any games or people joinging my games. ps is there any onne playing forza 4 on here I really miss playing that online since jtagged send me a pm if you are :) oh and one more thing, I just did the update from the fsd settings menu then it all updated does it do the pingcheck and devlink changes when you do it this way ?

Keep getting into rooms then when I join a lobby I keep getting kicked 'wrong server version', so when I change to lower TU it works fine. All I'm thinking is would it be possible to update freestyle dash at some point to include a auto update feature for title updates almost in the same way that xbl does? As this way we all run the same and it's easier to join and play together :)

Thanks for everything you do for the tight ass jtag/rgh community ;)