RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

can someone tell me how to creat a room on link?

I have the same question as above, also, does voice chat work? If so, is it as simple as plugging in the headset? I plugged mine in and got nothing, so I'm not sure if nobody else was trying or if it wasn't possible. I was playing some borderlands 2 with some fellas last night, it was frustrating not to even be able to send a text message or any kind of communication with my teammates; I know it's a beta and I don't expect the world, just inquiring if I'm missing something. At any rate, much thanks for this feature, my experience was lag free last night.

did u read the tutorial i wrote earlier? i guess i have made a solution to every single problem

found your link ( iam on laptop now)

but it doesnt help did everything what you say but no luck for me

it keeps givving a fail

Pingpatch is used to remove 30ms Ping limit

That s why you can only host ....

Thanks Jeje le tech! I have dashlaunch configured now ;)

Anyone want to play HALO 4?( since it's the only.game that works flawlessly on here!!!!)

I'll be on at 3 on Eastern Time till about 5 or so. COME JOIN!!!

My tag is chronbox. Like I said halo 4 works flawlessly.. So everyone come play!!! Or msg me and set something up. The more the better!!

Or email me @ cXXXXXXXXXXXX... I will chat that way for now as it's linked to my phone... I just want to get done good games going.... Since black oops is a FAIL for this so far.. Lol

It's amazing the amount of time and effort that has gone into FSD and it's plugins. You guys have completely outdone yourselves. Thank you so much!

One issue I had( not a huge one). Sometimes when I go to enter a room instead of the controller appearing in the room I get all blank rows. If I leave it long enough with out canceling it, it reboots the Xbox. Also haven't been able to join any other game except BO2. I'm guessing it's bc I don't have the most recent DLC added to the game and or TU!

HEY, GOT A ? FOR ANYONE, CAN WE GET ON LINK THOUGH WIRELESS WIFI NOW??

if your router dont have upnp, use fowarding and play

No I ment can I get on link without hooking up my internet cable?

yes a friend of mine is using a wifi hotspot to play LiNK .... working pretty well

I have the same question as above, also, does voice chat work? If so, is it as simple as plugging in the headset? I plugged mine in and got nothing, so I'm not sure if nobody else was trying or if it wasn't possible. I was playing some borderlands 2 with some fellas last night, it was frustrating not to even be able to send a text message or any kind of communication with my teammates; I know it's a beta and I don't expect the world, just inquiring if I'm missing something. At any rate, much thanks for this feature, my experience was lag free last night.

ok i figured out how.. and u might not like it.. u have to creat a room through website on computer first.. on jqe360.com.. on top right u will find link.. go to that.. u will find lobbies with game name.. go in it.. then u will find create room.. just like that

and about the headset and voice chat.. if the game supports voice chat .. then yes it does support that.. i tried playing blackops 2 and gears of war 3.. i am using kinect tho.. but i met alot of people who has headset and it working fine.. if u need any other information just send me a mail or something

• Like 1

found your link ( iam on laptop now)

but it doesnt help did everything what you say but no luck for me

it keeps givving a fail

can u tell me more about it.. i mean how it fails.. what happens in ditails? so i can know where the problem is
  • Like 1

WebUI would be good that can be configured to take pictures on the screen at a given time and automatically saving them to leave. also a finfiguracion detect the game, if you can also when you start the game in multiplayer, lest this all day taking pictures.

sorry for the English. Thanks to all the team for all

can u tell me more about it.. i mean how it fails.. what happens in ditails? so i can know where the problem is

I will make a screenshot tomorrow...

But when i do a test only the upnp test passes and the other 3 fails

I will make a screenshot tomorrow...

But when i do a test only the upnp test passes and the other 3 fails

ok look if u have gmail. just email me its marwan28@gmail.com.. i will guide u through how to make port forwarding.. and did u make an account on jqe360??

if not then make one.. and dont forget to confirm it.. ( activate it through your email ) and log in with it in the settings menu => general settings => jqe360.. type your username and password and dont forget to click link the button right under it.. when it says sucessfully linked run the test again

think got a bug:

Go settings

Go plugin settings

One right

Two down

Result: Dash mixes up some menus

Other:

file manager often does not transfer

And copies thinghs that are not checked

Bad English, sorry, I'm Spanish.

Thanks for your work.

No, PingPatch is not activated in the dashlauch....Thanks for the Tip. I was just with DevLink on.

I was reading the tutorial again and just realized:

MAKE SURE you have enabled DevLink AND PINGPATCH in dashlaunch !!!

Well, I will turn PingPatch on and ask my friend in Brazil to do the same for some tests and post the results here.

Thanks

Hi There I am back :)

I have some updates, now me and my friend(the one in Brazil) have "pingpatch" and "devlink" enable on dashlaunch.

We both passed 100% all the LiNK pluggin tests on the F3 and of course, We both have the same REGION game,

the same MEDIA ID and GAME ID with same TU.

Me and my friend did a ping test(We Ping each other IP with our windows 7 Computers) and it was around 175ms.

Is there any ping limitation!? Or any other idea how to make it work with my Brazilian buddy?! :rolleyes:

Once again, excelente job from FSD TEAM and thanks for all the help and ideas everyone

for administrators real mod scene

Please add the option for rooms with name of the game as we want

former call of duty balck ops TU 2 1 etc. ..

add list of games with system link on xlink kai and as we can see and

if the game is being played without him entering

will greatly facilitate

thanks for this LINK and beautiful

• Like 1

certeza man!!! add ae p nois joga!!!

Opa fala ae Brasil!!! Esta postando de qual cidade!? Meu Gamertag is Ddox BR poderiamos testar agora se quizer...

Hi Brasil!!! From what city are you writing?! My Gamertag is Ddox BR we could try it now if you want and are available...

Let me know and your english is fine ;)

did you enable beta update in fsd settings ? if yes , then you should get updates as soon as your xbox is connected to internet

That would make sense..lol, I had it enabled before but clean install must have disabled it, thanks

I did it again today but no luck i can't getting it to run it

Today i activated my jqe360 account and still no luck...

Please help