RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

uhm.. still no game is working for me.. even tho the tcp.udp. every thing pass.. maybe coz i am in egypt or something??

and also.. why there is no chatting system or invite system :( i find many people in the lobby of the game.. but i cant talk to any and i cant join any.. many times says there is no rooms or parties avaliable.. and when i find one.. like in gears of war 3.. it disconnects immidiatly.. any help??

and can any one tell me how can i turn on and off the devlink thing

what u can see them but cant join

well try a different game or join a different room

u can turn off devlink in dashlaunch

ok guys i have figured every thing out to make every thing works perfectly.. finally.. i will summaries it as problem and solution

1- how can i start link

a) make an account on jqe360.com

B) log in with it on your xbox in settings

c) run plugin test

d) start your game.. then press guide then choose a loby

e) enjoy playing

2- link wont start i cant see any one nor lobbies or any thing

a) run the test again.. u have to find data port and broadcasting port tcp and udp pass ( most important the tcp) and the auth password pass and u will find your user name

3- it always give me fail in ports test

a) change the ports value.. or go into the router settings and change ports according to what u have in xbox.. make sure u know your xbox ip

" to go to your router settings just type on computer 192.168.1.1 ( works for most of the routers ) go to gaming and application settings and u will find single port forward or range port forwarding.. type in the small boxes the same ports u r using on your xbox.. remmeber to make one for tcp and one for udp

( in other words if u will make single port forwarding u will make 4 ports.. data tcp value, data udp value.. broadcasting tcp value. broadcasting udp value )

( in range port forwarding just type the range like an example "3070 .. 3075" your ports have to be with in those values and dont forget to enter your ip next to it to make it work )

B) run the test again to see it all pass

4- i ran the test and it all pass , i see the lobby i see people but i cant find party to join or play any thing online

a) check your devlink and pingpatch. devlink has to be on and pingpatch has to be on

if u dont know how just download the last firmware posted on realmod scene .. we will use only 1 file of it.. "http://www.realmodsc...&attach_id=183"

the folder is called installer..

B) copy and paste it on any usb

c) just use the xex menu or just file explorer in dashlaunch to open it

d) check the network settings.. make sure u turn on devlink and turn on ping patch

e) enjoy..

5- one last note.... update your game title update to latest

if you have any problems please email me or any thing.. hope i can help u all.. see u online :)

ok guys i have figured every thing out to make every thing works perfectly.. finally.. i will summaries it as problem and solution

1- how can i start link

a) make an account on jqe360.com

B) log in with it on your xbox in settings

c) run plugin test

d) start your game.. then press guide then choose a loby

e) enjoy playing

2- link wont start i cant see any one nor lobbies or any thing

a) run the test again.. u have to find data port and broadcasting port tcp and udp pass ( most important the tcp) and the auth password pass and u will find your user name

3- it always give me fail in ports test

a) change the ports value.. or go into the router settings and change ports according to what u have in xbox.. make sure u know your xbox ip

" to go to your router settings just type on computer 192.168.1.1 ( works for most of the routers ) go to gaming and application settings and u will find single port forward or range port forwarding.. type in the small boxes the same ports u r using on your xbox.. remmeber to make one for tcp and one for udp

( in other words if u will make single port forwarding u will make 4 ports.. data tcp value, data udp value.. broadcasting tcp value. broadcasting udp value )

( in range port forwarding just type the range like an example "3070 .. 3075" your ports have to be with in those values and dont forget to enter your ip next to it to make it work )

B) run the test again to see it all pass

4- i ran the test and it all pass , i see the lobby i see people but i cant find party to join or play any thing online

a) check your devlink and pingpatch. they have to be on

if u dont know how just download the last firmware posted on realmod scene .. we will use only 1 file of it.. "http://www.realmodsc...&attach_id=183"

the folder is called installer..

B) copy and paste it on any usb

c) just use the xex menu or just file explorer in dashlaunch to open it

d) check the network settings.. make sure u turn on devlink and ping patch

e) enjoy..

if you have any problems please email me or any thing.. hope i can help u all.. see u online :)

Good job, I would only add "update the game title" (TU) and make sure you're running the most common version of the game (free region, for example)

You may take a look of the game list for making sure your game has system link.

Thanks for your post¡¡¡¡

PEOPLE HELP!!!after installing update it says press any key to reebot and i turned off the console on button and now when i turned on it says No Valid skins found?What to do please heLP!!

Good job, I would only add "update the game title" (TU) and make sure you're running the most common version of the game (free region, for example)

You may take a look of the game list for making sure your game has system link.

Thanks for your post¡¡¡¡

well i made a small mistake but i fixed it.. devlink has to be off.. and the game title has to be latest

PEOPLE HELP!!!after installing update it says press any key to reebot and i turned off the console on button and now when i turned on it says No Valid skins found?What to do please heLP!!

just download the new version here.. copy and paste it instead of what u have now.. and hopefully it will work.. and make sure u removed the custom skin u r using now

Its black..and i cant see nothing??

just download the new version here.. copy and paste it instead of what u have now.. and hopefully it will work.. and make sure u removed the custom skin u r using now

Its black and i cant see nothing and when i go to nxe its turning off...

well i made a small mistake but i fixed it.. devlink has to be off.. and the game title has to be latest

you mean on right? that's what the devs suggest doing

ok, maybe found a bug. When I play a game, looking at the system link games in CODBO2 and try to change a lobby in fsd system link, UI freezes and console shuts down after few seconds. Happened to me twice already

Guys, do you try set up a static ip for your xbox?

192.168.1.104 (Your Xbox IP)

255.255.255.0 (Subnet Mask)

192.168.1.x (Your Gateway)

and Go to NXE Menu - DashLaunch 3.04 - Configuration - devlink : enabled and very important; SAVE it.

Its black..and i cant see nothing??

Its black and i cant see nothing and when i go to nxe its turning off...

Turn on your Xbox with controller and keep pressing X to launch XEXMenu (i believe this is default if it does nothing than probably i set it up for myself) otherwise hold RB then it should launch NXE dash and you could start XEXMenu.

Browse to your freestyle skin folder and delete everything exept default.xzp now it should work fine.

don't forget a few things

1) make sure to use default skin in FSD .. a friend of mine had its xbox crashing due to custom skin

2) don't forget to update your avatar ( if your avatar is grey , use updatespy to update ) , it will cause your xbox to crash ....

3) check your dashlaunch settings ... (devlink and pingpatch activated , all others desactivated )

Hope it might help some of you .....

One last thing about bandwith necessary to use LiNK ... : i use to play every night with friends of mine using xbslink ....

i have a 12Mb donwload / 1 Mb upload ... last night , i was uploading a big file ( 1Gb ) , so my upload was at its max ( 132Kb/s)

meanwhile , i was playing with NO LAG --> thxs LiNK

Best regards

Jéjé le tech

Thanks for the information!!

I'm using default skin and i've updated everything. Avatar update, dashlaunch update etc.

I've tried playing Campain and even here the game crashes so probably i've downloaded a corrupted .iso

I'm going to try a different one see if this helps.

I'l report back when i've got some more information

Well No-go here...

Ports are open and PASS on everything;

I have latest Dashlaunch, default FSD skin, I have avatars, I have devlink and pingpatch on....

This FSD crashes almost on everything (it's a complete fresh install). And I have tried "black ops II", tried every server, but while it's joining gives a "unable to join game session error".

All my friends have same problem, and also I can't see their servers, and they can't see my servers.

Xlink = way to go here, but still I have a big problem in it lately. I can make a server and ppl can play, and I can join them too well, but with my friends with same ISP, they cant see my game and I can't see their game SUCK. I Wonder why nothing can work any good like hamachi from PC. That app works 100% good and I don't even have to open ports. If anyone would make xbox packets to be sent by hamachi, just let me know since at least that's a good APP!

Keep Cool

Just in case you may have two glitch/jtag at home ( xbox1 and xbox2)...

1- xbox1 can't see xbox2 games and vice-versa

2 - gamers from outside the lan can join xbox1 or xbox2 game

3- xbox1 and xbox2 can join the same host ( from outside )

Jéjé

Nahh, only have one xbox original and one xbox360 with RGH...

And I still have the dream of a XBMC natively coded to xbox360 binary. I would seriously pay 50$ for it, because xbox360 there's just FSD or..... FSD, there's nothing more out there (there's just the other dash which is firmware based...). I miss the good old xbox original day's.

I'm tired that on the xbox 360 nothing works here, and have tons of crashes. Some day I will grab her and throw it out of the window and use the PC instead :rolleyes: .

This shows RED on the Thompson TG787 Router system:

FIREWALL replay check (1 of 24): Protocol: ICMP Src ip: 173.55.86.80 Dst ip: 85.242.246.24 Type: Destination Unreachable Code: Port Unreacheable

That's after joining a COD BOII server through LINK. But all doors I use on link are open and succeed on test.

Keep Cool

Is anyone else noticing a difference in boot times with the FSD beta installed. My glitch time goes from 2 seconds to 8. When I remove FSD it goes back to 2 seconds. This hasn't happened to me before, anyone have an idea why its doing this.

i could play over link but i have a question about donor image.... i have Jasper JTag elite with a donor Image a frind has the same and we have the same xbox MAC adress... we could see us in the room but we coulnd't play together...

is it a problem with donor image or could it be something else ?

You could try and change the mac on 1 of the 2 xboxes in the MS settings, it might help.

i am on now but i keep getting error unable to join game on blackops 2 or any other game

NAT is strict could this be affecting it i have a d-link 2780 router which i dont know how to get the NAT to open

The NAT that the games indicate won't matter for LiNK. It's always strict for me and working fine.

Also, MAKE SURE DEVLINK IS ENABLED IN DASHLAUNCH.

Everything will pass, and you will even be able to see the rooms from the HUD...but if devlink isn't enabled, you will not see anyone hosting when you "join game."

We really need to display this in FSD...or just enable it automatically if LiNK is activated...

Link is fantastic! But: 1) I don't know which TU is peaple playing (would be nice a feature that let you know) and 2) Some peaple use devlink and others don't. Keep up good work TeamFSD, really good stuff

We have a solution for these issues in future link releases.

Can anyone confirm whether the normal system link is disabled with this? Ever since installing the beta updates, I can't connect my local consoles via system link. Unfortunately, using Link is useless for this as I randomly lose connection to the Link server, which meant that an hour of campaign play was wasted last night for the second night in a row (have to start from the beginning of the level again, very annoying). Can I use normal system link with this release or am I going to have to go back to the last one?

Anyway, with regards to what Jéjé said earlier- can't have both installed, once an xex has been launched from the old F3 the guide simply reverts to the new one with the Link options and regular System Link still doesn't work. I'll downgrade for now and try again in the future once these problems have been worked on.

You can disable LiNK in the settings, or if that doesnt work, use the 'unload' option on the plugin before starting a normal system link session. No need for 2 F3's

Is it possible to modify the cover/screenshots of the game? The new WebUI only enables capturing but no editing... :-/ :(

OK - my fault - I used the metro style skin, which crashed when entering the WebUI - it only allowed me to enter it via the 9999 port. The standard skin allows also the classic WebUI...