JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

hello goodnight

I could configure all the requirements of Syslink

UPnP router found: not found

Data Port Status: Port: 1000 TCP: UDP pass

Satus brodcast Port: Port: 1001 TCP: UDP: pass

Jqe360 authentication: pass

I put the entire process on screen perfect game in connection system where the rooms have when I try to enter any room opens a window saying ERROR possivl was not entering the game session

sometimes appears not connected to server

I appreciate everyone's work and hopefully help please

Sometimes when I connect my xbox turns itself off

unable to connect to host?

Damn it, it just crashes here. No way to open it up...

Downloaded the file, extracted.... extracted again, moved the whole folder to the USB pen drive.

Open default.xex and crash, crash, crash...... :angry: .

Keep Cool

ok , so link worked for me initially , then port forwarding issues . now working again . i realized i made a noob error . when you set your static ip make sure you put in your subnet mask id and gateway correctly .

Then in general settings in FSD link to JQE first . also remember to enable dev link and ping patch in dashlaunch 3.04

then try the test , remember if jqe passes and others fail still give it a go in game cause tests aren't 100% accurate . Hope this helps . cheerios :)

i could play over link but i have a question about donor image.... i have Jasper JTag elite with a donor Image a frind has the same and we have the same xbox MAC adress... we could see us in the room but we coulnd't play together...

is it a problem with donor image or could it be something else ?

My xbox going down :( it turns off. I played once, BO2, and then 2 times goes down.

it turns off when i wanna join a game.

ok here are some problems i have encountered.. i have been trying things for 48 hours straight .. and alot of recommendations

1 - i cant play any game yet.. even if every thing passes.. the only thing that almost worked is gears of war 3 and after 1 sec it says disconnect or something.. i am downloading black ops 2 to find more rooms or lobbies and more people i can try with.. so i will wait for that.. hope it works

i even tried resident evil .. it doesnt want to show any roomlobby and it doesnt let me even create one.. maybe its a game problem.. so i am not blaming LINK or FSD

2- the link main lobby shows the player names.. doesnt show the games they r playing.. nor the title update.. it will save alot of times if its avaliable to check it just from main lobby instead going in the game.. checking how many one plays it.. and if there isnt any one ( which happend to me alot ) .then trying another game.. or just getting in the game and out just to try every single title update.. i wish it is in the main lobby like follows name | id | Game name | Title update version (tu)..

or a new tab.. has names of games lobbies and number of players in it ( if thats like more private to some people , even tho its cooler to check what your friend is playing and jump in with him )

3- i hope they make a game list of the games can be played on link.. that will help alot of people what games they buy or download or play better

4- i hope the new update just solves and extracts every thing in 1 package.. like this ( installs FSD + indie games patch files+ devlink kit + more stable link gaming with the new lobby idea i just said )

i am not complaining .. i am just hoping for those ideas to come true.. i know its a beta.. and i do believe in team fsd and real mod scene can do alot.. they already gone this far... thanks once again team fsd and real mod scene

Edited by mmmaerm

I have tried multiple games played some to some extent but on a whole fsd3 erratically crashing; running games not showing in lists (wether thats due to all players not on latest T.U as per tutorial) sometimes when entering room no players even show when its stated 20 plus players present worst hanger/crasher BO2 room 1 when nearly full; now to top it all fsd hanging at logo on start up and this after knowing all setting and installs as per instructs ;

So afraid its on the back burner for me = shame as i really like the concept but full props to fsd3 team yer nearly there and i do wish ya succeed

thanks

I have tried multiple games played some to some extent but on a whole fsd3 erratically crashing; running games not showing in lists (wether thats due to all players not on latest T.U as per tutorial) sometimes when entering room no players even show when its stated 20 plus players present worst hanger/crasher BO2 room 1 when nearly full; now to top it all fsd hanging at logo on start up and this after knowing all setting and installs as per instructs ;

So afraid its on the back burner for me = shame as i really like the concept but full props to fsd3 team yer nearly there and i do wish ya succeed

thanks

it has something to do with your set up. Try deleting your freestyle folders then reinstallig them w the newest version by drag and drop via xexmenu and an FTP client on your pc

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

wow shockngly i just tried a game of bo2 and it actually started normally i get a 'fatal crash' and i get send back to fsd but this time it started and worked perfectly with no lag! anyway when the match was over and was waiting for the next to load it crashed on me... anyone getting a lot of crashes with bo2? i have the latest everything (dash,fd3,tu,etc) but 1 in maybe 10 games start without crashing first :(

it has something to do with your set up. Try deleting your freestyle folders then reinstallig them w the newest version by drag and drop via xexmenu and an FTP client on your pc

already tried

am just not comfortable with constant crashing /not seeing games being played/hanging

will wait till out of beta

thanks

already tried

am just not comfortable with constant crashing /not seeing games being played/hanging

will wait till out of beta

thanks

You can also wipe the drive and start from scratch, i had a problem w no games showing on the fsd, metro, or partybuffalo but the space was still taken...after the wipe I did an install the way I said and reloaded the games and its working perfect...I know that's a pia but it works

You can also wipe the drive and start from scratch, i had a problem w no games showing on the fsd, metro, or partybuffalo but the space was still taken...after the wipe I did an install the way I said and reloaded the games and its working perfect...I know that's a pia but it works

well with a 2tb hdd in my slim sorry but in relation to a beta a full hdd wipe out of the question cache clear yeah TU's deleted yer but i aint gonna wipe 2tb

edit sorry (not sure) but i think ya got mixed up a tad bud i meant games not showing in rooms once entered on LINK

a ver tengo una sala de juegos, 8 consolas en total, y me pasa q activo el perfil en cada consola pero al entrar al room no veo los perfiles q estan an cada consola mias , pero si aparece ejemplo ustedes (partidas de link), yo en cada consola solo los veria a ustedes pero al unir mis 8 consolas a ustedes se crearia una partida de 8 + la partida a la q uni mis consolas ya q ustedes me estarian hosteando, llevo todo el dia quemando mente , el por q y llego a la conclusión q el conflicto lo crea la mac del router q hace q el link solo me reconosca una mac para todas las consolas y la mac decada consola queda oculta

quien me puede colaborar o un administrador q me de una mano (Y)

here is a positive comment for you , LINK is outstanding, nc work there everything works except i often see few games maybe because this is still in beta anyway nc work

What can you say ? blown away? Im just speechless, what would you expect from FSD. You guys should have the moto " To infinity And Beyone". Thanks for this great relese :D

• Like 1

Hi guys,I have problem with fsd 3.0.402 that i can't pass the test in F3 plugin, i need help for configuration in router and F3 please help!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Man i downloaded this file and when i start default.xex it will crash...Man this is HARD!Please someone reply to this i need help!

Registered to give you guys my feedback on the link beta.

So i installed it by ftp'ing the new freestlye over to HDD1/FSDNEW then on the xbox i booted it up using my current fsd filemanager.

Now i ftp'd back into it and then copied the new files over the top of my already installed original FSD HDD1/FreeStlye

then rebooted the xbox and deleted the tmp one at HDD1/FSDNEW.

All went well. Im sure that those with FSD crash problems were just trying to overwrite Freestyle whilst it was still running on their xbox's like my cousin did!

So onto setting up link. All was straight forward but i could not get the test to pass. Then i noticed on the network tab it said my ports were 3073 and 3074 but in my setup they were 3071 and 3072 so i changed them to 1073 and 1074 then rebooted the xbox. now when i checked network stats in guide button/system link they matched what i entered and the test always passes.

so onto gameplay. what a cock about. Started off with a bit of halo 4. Ran it with the title update since i always check for TU before i boot up any newish game.

Connected up to the room in guide/systemlink It said 6 people were in the room and showed me the room name and their 6 names/ratings too.

Then i set my halo 4 to system link and waited for 30 mins watching for their to be any people online. Nothing!

So i rebooted the game without the TU activated and i could see 5 people instantly. only one person was joinable and everyone else was not joinable including myself. So i joined the joinable person and after a very brief viewing of him/her setting up the game i was kicked and lost connection to the other person. and they were no longer in my list of friends.

so after an hour or so trying to get halo 4 going it was a failure. Next i tried a bit of gears of war 3. Again with this same scenario. I waded through 2 title updates before i found anyone and then could not play as kept being disconnected.

So for me this link beta is a great idea but in my opinion it will fail unless you can force users to only be able to play on link if they are running the SAME latest Title update for every game just link xb live does.

cheers

Can anyone confirm whether the normal system link is disabled with this? Ever since installing the beta updates, I can't connect my local consoles via system link. Unfortunately, using Link is useless for this as I randomly lose connection to the Link server, which meant that an hour of campaign play was wasted last night for the second night in a row (have to start from the beginning of the level again, very annoying). Can I use normal system link with this release or am I going to have to go back to the last one?