RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

just a quick question

in cod bo2 how many games are people finding when they refresh in the game lobby as i can only ever find one game at max ( sometimes none at all ) and thats on every tu ive tried it in full rooms so surely there should be more than one game hosted

just a quick question

in cod bo2 how many games are people finding when they refresh in the game lobby as i can only ever find one game at max ( sometimes none at all ) and thats on every tu ive tried it in full rooms so surely there should be more than one game hosted

True its happening here too.

Same problem with F1 2012, there are five people in the room, searched for game session, none found...create session and leave for 20 mins and no one joins.

Running latest title update and passing on TCP/UDP tests. I also get the issue as mentioned above in BOPS2

some people

just a quick question

True its happening here too.

sometimes people js idle and dont really join or create a game.

also it could be that half is playing mp and the other half zombies.... you wont see both

some people

sometimes people js idle and dont really join or create a game.

also it could be that half is playing mp and the other half zombies.... you wont see both

Got that !

Is Halo4 MP possible with f3Link ?

Also, MAKE SURE DEVLINK IS ENABLED IN DASHLAUNCH.

Everything will pass, and you will even be able to see the rooms from the HUD...but if devlink isn't enabled, you will not see anyone hosting when you "join game."

We really need to display this in FSD...or just enable it automatically if LiNK is activated...

everyone that is having trouble joining a game

MAKE SURE PING PATCH AND DEVLINK ARE ACTIVE IN DASHLAUNCH AND MAKE SURE DASHLAUNCH IS UP TO DATE!!!!

Bug Report : hab das problem das FSD3 Rev402 das titleupdate ob wohl ich es in FSD an mache dann im spiel nich aktiviert und ich das spiel beenden muss und dann im FSD das Titleupdate mehrfach ein und aus schalten muss damit das titleupdate dann auch im spiel aktiv ist

hab ne Slim mit DL 3.04

sry wegen meinem englisch

gruss Husky

have the problem that FSD3 Rev402 the title update I wonder if I put it in FSD to do then the game turned nich and I have to play stop and then in the FSD, the Title Update has repeatedly turn on and off so that the title update then the game is active

have a Slim with DL3.04

sry for my english

husky greeting

there's 7 people playing resident evil 6 is one room but there's no games and it always fails when i try to make a game... anyone had sucsess making a game in resident evil 6? bop2 works fine btw,, :/

there's 7 people playing resident evil 6 is one room but there's no games and it always fails when i try to make a game... anyone had sucsess making a game in resident evil 6? bop2 works fine btw,, :/

Same in Halo 4 with me :(

first i have to mention that the concept of link is just incredible and stunning, but i have some problems:

The test always runs fine:

But i don't get the rooms in the LiNK menu!!

I have the latest Dashlaunch installed, a Slim RGH and Kernelversion 14699(I know it's old, but i don't thinkt that this is the problem)

there's no rooms as your not playing a game... boot a game up then load 'system link' from the mini blades ;)

• Like 1

Mattie or JPizzle - since FSD now customizes the home screen, should we all wait to update dashboards going forward until we hear from Team FSD? Any fear that M$ will try to disrupt this in future dash versions?

Mattie or JPizzle - since FSD now customizes the home screen, should we all wait to update dashboards going forward until we hear from Team FSD? Any fear that M$ will try to disrupt this in future dash versions?

i would also like to know this as i imagine the way FSD hooks into the mini blades might cause problems for new offiial dashboard versions is anything changes etc... atm i'm on 16197 but 16202 is out now.. is this safe?

Hope this question just won't get as stupid as the other question:When i'm trying to play Modern Warfare 3 now, it always displays Connection to host can't be etablished after 5 seconds of trying to connect...same at Gears of War 3. As you see, the tests are passing and i have activated UPnP on the router..hope you can help again :)

have you tried a different lobby? asuming there's more then one :p

Everything worked as it should but then it started getting stuck on the games and when I tried to re-install it would not let me install.

any suggestions?

please help...

Link is fantastic! But: 1) I don't know which TU is peaple playing (would be nice a feature that let you know) and 2) Some peaple use devlink and others don't. Keep up good work TeamFSD, really good stuff

Nice update! Everything is setup fine here.

I am using the latest TU and i don't see any games, i see a lot of users, but no games to join.

I restarted and saw one game in a room and tried to join and got the message "unable to join game"

Besides that one there are no games to join, doesn't matter which room i'm choosing.

this probably will work when there are more users online or do i need to do something else?

gracias exelente exelente exelente trabajo hoy pudimos jugar varias partidas BOP2 sin lag de a12 jugadores lo que si solo vemos 1 sola partida siempre muchas gracias

i am on now but i keep getting error unable to join game on blackops 2 or any other game

NAT is strict could this be affecting it i have a d-link 2780 router which i dont know how to get the NAT to open

ok seeing a lot more games now and not having issues connecting

how ever one problem i have noticed is now and then ( usualy when trying to change room in link ) it will hang slightly then power off the console i dont know if its because of waiting to get a response from the server is taking to long and causing a fatal crash that fsd isnt intercepting and causing the console to just power off

Had a couple of issues last night.

After hosting a game on black ops 2 I would return to a black screen with a white number (release version?) in the upper right. No graphics, no miniblades. This forced a shutdown and auto reboot of my system (crash I assume? I had to shut down manually)

System crash upon trying to join a room with 31 of 32 available spots, too many people?

I was also unable to see a single game. I tried multiple rooms, tried changing my title updates, refreshed for 10 mins straight, nothing. I was able to create a game and allow people to join, just can't see other games.

With the games I've seen i've never seen more than 6-8 people even though there are 32 in the room. Is there a way to kick idlers from the room to keep the rooms as active as possible?

This has been AMAZING! Thank you all for your hard work!