RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

Im using FTP at the min and tried to 192.168.1.8:9999 and could not connect. Is this because im using FTP? Just wanted a butchers while i was waiting :)

192.168.1.8:9999 goes into your web browser. You are trying to access the web interface.

• Like 1

Finally started playing on LINK, it's good but a few questions

1. Can you rank up in system link?

2. Has everybody started to get sorted and up and running with system link?

3. How do we go about playing on other games than blops 2, as I started a lobby in mw3 and nothing?

4. Thank you very much TeamFSD for your hard work and I'm sure within a few weeks the LINK community will be thriving :)

cheers for a great effort

got all ports forwarded and jqe acount verified and can see games in cod bo2 but when ever i try to join a match i get error connot join game session

the only time i can see any games is if i dont use any tu's and then i can only ever see 1 game to join no matte rwhat room / lobby im in

anyway i will give it a break for now and try later when the servers are more stable

There are 2 workaraounds for problem 2:

1) install TU's manually

2) add the dvd drive as a scanpath, the game in drive will show in the 360 game list then and you can download the TU.

Thanks for the info, I will try that

All works fine.

I have only a problem with my firefox and WebUI.

Firefox shows captured screen with strange colors

but with internet explorer it looks fine.

So i think firefox do this problem not WebUI.

Very good work.

when getting fatal crash 9 out of 10 times means you havent restarted ur xbox so power off the xbox then wait 2 mins then turn it on and load F3 through dashlaunch or through XEXMenu just dont load your old F3 before trying to load the new one (adjust dashlaunch accordingly before restarting xbox)..

All works fine.

I have only a problem with my firefox and WebUI.

Firefox shows captured screen with strange colors

but with internet explorer it looks fine.

So i think firefox do this problem not WebUI.

Very good work.

what version on firefox? I am using firefox 17.0 and no problems on webui try updating firefox

anyone else getting a tcp and udp fail after having played on link the first time ?

The tests require the web site to be up. They will all fail if the web site is down even if you are configured correctly. Furthermore, even when the website is up, the tests are not 100% reliable.

If you've played on link fine, and saw rooms, and joined them, don't worry about your tests failing anymore....you are forwarding packets correctly.

from what i can figure i was getting fail / pass, pass / fail, and all combos of that yesterday and could not use LiNK and when i ran it ealier today it passed worked and i can play it and you only need to run it once till it all passes then you dont need to run it .. i have restarted several time and loaded up got right into f3 / bo2 / syslink and into matches ... but i would say the failing has something to do with the JQE360 servers if there are a ton of people/activity you will have a hard time passing all tests! i may be wrong but it was laggy as hell yesterday (jqe360) and i could not pass all tests .. then today early morning before there was a ton of activity i could pass all tests ...

iv installed via beta updates on fsd and installed via f3 installer but it keeps crashing constantly and doesnt load up at all. any help would be appreciated

iv installed via beta updates on fsd and installed via f3 installer but it keeps crashing constantly and doesnt load up at all. any help would be appreciated

Some things to try...already mentioned on previous pages.

1. Turn-off and unplug your xbox. Leave it for 20 secs and plug it back in again.

2. If you were using a custom skin on FSD before the update, make sure you delete it. Use xexmenu and navigate to the 'freestyle' folder and delete the custom skin you were using. This will change FSD to use default skin, which is needed in this build.

when getting fatal crash 9 out of 10 times means you havent restarted ur xbox so power off the xbox then wait 2 mins then turn it on and load F3 through dashlaunch or through XEXMenu just dont load your old F3 before trying to load the new one (adjust dashlaunch accordingly before restarting xbox)..

hey man, I am having this problem when I try entering a new session. How can I solve this?

all setup and working perfectly BUT when i'm on black ops 2 and i've selected a room via link and then go into the room via the game it'll crash after a few seconds? i've also tried to test residet evil 6 but that failes on the creating room part :(

@Realmodscene, what with 3G connection users? We haven't got routers, we have only 3G modem to quickly connect internet. We sharing internet over LAN from computer, what we must do to LiNK work?

For my example, in some test i checked my ports, all are closed/not reachable, but i can browse web (80), connect to ftp (21), create servers in games and many others. XLink Kai and XBslink are worked for me, with little problems at begins, but worked.

In summary:

UNPN Device is detecting by LiNK (Huawei e3131)

LiNK can't use ports (every time in test it's failing)

I have internet, jqe360 authentication succesfully

I can launch LiNK in games, i can connect to rooms in game but i haven't got any LAN servers in games.

i havent unplugged power. i got as far as turning off after installation, reebooting and now it hangs on xbox intro unless i hold rb :(

can someone help me to set up my ports?

i'm using tplink router.

i need to know how to set up data port and brodcast port.

thenx for the helpers.

Crashes after updating, After reboot hangs afer login.. needed to re-install :(

rgh 1, falcon, kernel 2.0.16197.0

edit: read others fixed this by powering down their box for 2m, will try that

edit2: does not work for me, eagerly awaiting new update

ps: donated!

I Have a LiNK problem:

F3 plugin

UPNP Enabled Router Found,

Data Port Status: Port 3072 TCP: PASS - sometimes Fail UDP: PASS - sometimes Fail

Broadcast Port Status: Pprt: 3071 TCP: PASS - sometimes Fail UDP: PASS - sometimes Fail

(-sometimes Fail means: in random order)

JQE360 Authentication Status: Auth Isty1974: Pass -everytime works fine.

In Guide/System Link menu: too few times working, but not constantly visible the Lobby or Game room: Not Available

I've tried COD BO2 with TU3. I had short time to play well. How could I resolve this?

Net Speed: 20/3Gbit

Guy's please stop nagging about things that aren't working and blaming LINK for it!!

As it is still in Beta, and testing in the open is the best way to find were the problems are you better could help out.

First don't automatically blame LINK and try to troubleshoot first. When troubleshooting Google is your biggest friend!!

As i can see most of you are having trouble configuring port forwards. Go search the internet for the right manual from your router.

Look for the Port Forwarding page and add 2 different ports (the ports shown in FSD) and set your xbox's IP as destination (with the same port) you should give your xbox a static (fixed) ip so the forwarding keeps the same. If set just to make sure reboot your router.

As for my experience the port testing in FSD is not showing the correct information all the time so don't rely on that. The jqe360 must pass!

So if you set up your port forwarding try to connect to System Link. First start a game with SL functionality and press the home button. Enter System Link and see if you can log in to the lobby. If not go back to your router manual and try again. It's not the problem of LINK because it's working (almost) like a charm.

As for my experience sometimes the game freezes and i need to hard reset the xbox to fix this. As for that hopefully this will be fixed. I'm getting the same problem with both COD MW3 as BO2.

Team FSD thumbs up for this amazing update!! It's working far better then xlink kay!

Good luck with boosting up LINK!!

Hopefully someone finds this information useful.

• Like 2