RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 with LiNK and new WebUI

Posted Image

The day you have all been waiting for is finally here, TeamFSD is proud to release F3 with LiNK and the New Plugin Web for open beta testing. Now keep in mind that this IS a beta so it might not be 100% but it's damn close :p We still have additional features to implement but we thought that this was ready for public use, any bugs should be reported on RealModScene.com

******** F3.0.402 *********
Increased Stability in Scanning
Increased Stability in gamelist
Added integration with LiNK
removed Xlink Kai
Plugin Web for in game information while playing
LiNK For native systemlink across the web

** When using the auto updater the updates will download and install. The installer will then ask you to press any key to reboot F3, instead power off your console completely and power back up.**

LiNK - I have written a detailed tutorial... with pictures (because I know a lot of words with no pictures is difficult for some lol) on how to setup F3 and LiNK and it can be found HERE.

WebUI - This new release includes not only LiNK but the new WebUI that allows you to get game info and systeminfo while in game. To access the new interface type your xbox IP into your web browser and point it to port 9999
192.168.1.8:9999
From here you will be able to take in game screen shots and save them to your computer by right clicking them and go to save as.

So everybody... LiNK UP!
TeamFSD.Freestyle30Rev402.7z

I'm failing everything on test. Say no upnp enabled router found but I have uonp enabled.

• Thanks 1

yah same here i tried starting default.xex on my usb before replacing old freestyle to make sure it works...then it always crash...am glad i didn't replace my old F3 with it

• Haha 1

It seems to be working fine here except it shows I have a low signal strength and I am hooked directly to my router with cable but I have no lags or other issues to report. Frame rate is smooth at 1080p resolution.

Same here, I try update freestyle ... crash, fresh install ... crash.

Falcon RGH1 16197, Dashlaunch 3.04 default settings

• Like 1

Updated from old F3, installed, crashed...

You have to turn off and back on after update and load the default skin and go to settings to set it up properly. Hope this helps.
  • Like 2