RealModScene
mor123460

RROD ON XBOX360 E RGH SECONDARY ERROR CODES 0033

hi guys!

i have a 4 months years old xbox and suddenly i got RROD and i did the trick with the sync and eject bottens the code i'hav got is 0033

what shuld i do?

hi guys!

i have a 4 months years old xbox and suddenly i got RROD and i did the trick with the sync and eject bottens the code i'hav got is 0033

what shuld i do?

Not very common error code: https://xbox-experts.com/errorcode/E15/0033/

Might be the USB ports, might be a component near there, might be tempsensors

thanks men i have a warranty card so i hope that the shop i bought the xbox from will fix it.

If you didn't tamper with the console, they'll repair it for you, if you did tamper with it (got it hacked for instance) they won't, unless of course it's a mod shop? then it depends on what they feel... like, they can claim you broke it something, but i don't think you did unless you opened it up?

If you didn't tamper with the console, they'll repair it for you, if you did tamper with it (got it hacked for instance) they won't, unless of course it's a mod shop? then it depends on what they feel... like, they can claim you broke it something, but i don't think you did unless you opened it up?

they hack my xbox ;)

and i don't open the xbox.

thay replace my M borde for free! :)

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:28 AM, guerrierodipace said:

just add a solution if someone need again.

For error 0033 it's needed to change the capacitor C7F2 close to usb front port, 820uF.

On 12/17/2018 at 11:28 AM, guerrierodipace said:

just add a solution if someone need again.

For error 0033 it's needed to change the capacitor C7F2 close to usb front port, 820uF.

My xbox was doing the exact same thing. I found this thread, seen this comment and then ordered replacement  capacitors and replaced the one labeled C7F2 near the front USB port like this comment said and now it's working great! The old capacitor looks as tho it was leaking from the underside of it. 

Thank you for the info guerrierodipace

16805537227196521589534099708935.jpg

29 minutes ago, The3nemie said:

My xbox was doing the exact same thing. I found this thread, seen this comment and then ordered replacement  capacitors and replaced the one labeled C7F2 near the front USB port like this comment said and now it's working great! The old capacitor looks as tho it was leaking from the underside of it. 

Thank you for the info guerrierodipace

16805537227196521589534099708935.jpg

Nice to hear that still useful :)

• Like 1