RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jhonatan Jhow

camos cod aw trainer

any good content trainer for AW TU7  are payed now. camos, characters, AE4 gun.. lol i have all that plus a host kick menu to kick who ever i want. i payed $15 paypal. free updates. before anyone asks. no i will not upload the trainer. the trainer i have it locked to my gamertag only, aka payed content trainer  

the trainer i have it locked to my gamertag only, aka payed content trainer  

I am betting you can get around this fairly easily. I would think it would be about as simple as copying avatar items to a jtag.

I am betting you can get around this fairly easily. I would think it would be about as simple as copying avatar items to a jtag.

yah i bet so. hell if i want to fuck my guy over all i have to is upload my gamertag and trainer. but i will not do that cuz to start with content trainer are so fucking hard to get anyways. and it take me a long time to find someone willing to do content trainer. only down side if you call it that i had to pay $15 plus for $15 i get free updates. so i think its a win win. plus i am buying more from the guy. and lol where do you see host kick menus in trainers anyways.. all in all i am happy to pay $15 for content trainers with kick menus plus free updates