RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kira125

[Aurora] Trailer

Hello again i was loking al the new stuff in aurora 0.3b and i see that we can strem trailers for the games (which is awesome) but first i didnt know how to do it then i saw the botton Stream trailer in the preview window

but is not avaible in all games (im sure that no all games have trailers) but its not appear in for example alien insolation (which have 3 trailers)

also a suggestion in games with more than one trailer it will be good to have a way to select which one you want to dowload or strem

and a way to easyly delete trailers if you didnt like it or you need the space

and im still thinking the preview Window its small and extra small in small tvs 

maybe 10% larger it be enough

thanks for read and all the work you do

and srry for my poor english

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k56g9r <--- you can use this tool to see if there's any actual Trailer to be viewed in the region you've specified in your console, if there is... let me know and i'll investigate why it's not showing up the way it should...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k56g9r <--- you can use this tool to see if there's any actual Trailer to be viewed in the region you've specified in your console, if there is... let me know and i'll investigate why it's not showing up the way it should...

how i know the is a trailer? i use the program in my region in two games zombi driver (this one have a trailer) and alien insolation (this didnt)

http://i.imgur.com/dVbhYfj.png

how i know the is a trailer? i use the program in my region in two games zombi driver (this one have a trailer) and alien insolation (this didnt)

http://i.imgur.com/dVbhYfj.png

Argentina doesn't have the trailer data... so, you can't be using that as your consoles region for assets... http://tinypic.com/r/2hwi2kp/8 this is what you want to look for... if something similar to this exists, that's what Aurora is going to be using...

Argentina doesn't have the trailer data... so, you can't be using that as your consoles region for assets... http://tinypic.com/r/2hwi2kp/8 this is what you want to look for... if something similar to this exists, that's what Aurora is going to be using...

any chances to change my region i dont know maeybe marketplace in aurora or in the original dash

any chances to change my region i dont know maeybe marketplace in aurora or in the original dash

Check settings?! "Settings" -> "Xbox Marketplace" if you can't see it... go see a doctor... you need your eyes checked ;)

Check settings?! "Settings" -> "Xbox Marketplace" if you can't see it... go see a doctor... you need your eyes checked ;)

i did it i select us markeplace (in aurora) then i restart and still not showing the boton stream trailer

i did it i select us markeplace (in aurora) then i restart and still not showing the boton stream trailer

So, it's shown properly for the game you're looking at in my tool? the screenshot is from the other game...

So, it's shown properly for the game you're looking at in my tool? the screenshot is from the other game...

the screenshot is from zombie driver right?

when i set marketplace mexico in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

when i set marketplace canada in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

when i set marketplace US in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

always in game zombi driver in most of the games still not aprear the stream trailer button not when i set marketplace mexico/ canada/ us

srry if im repetitive but im trying to be the most specific posible

the screenshot is from zombie driver right?

when i set marketplace mexico in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

when i set marketplace canada in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

when i set marketplace US in aurora (and press back restart) works perfect

always in game zombi driver in most of the games still not aprear the stream trailer button not when i set marketplace mexico/ canada/ us

srry if im repetitive but im trying to be the most specific posible

You don't just set it and go back, the information has to be re-downloaded from the xbox.com servers... just changing the value and going back out doesn't change anything like that, it doesn't download all assets again, however doing a refresh from the details screen should do that...

You don't just set it and go back, the information has to be re-downloaded from the xbox.com servers... just changing the value and going back out doesn't change anything like that, it doesn't download all assets again, however doing a refresh from the details screen should do that...

i try it change marketplace to US and doing a refesh in alien insolation and not aprear stream trailer, it donwload the cover again and change the description from spanish to english

i try it change marketplace to US and doing a refesh in alien insolation and not aprear stream trailer, it donwload the cover again and change the description from spanish to english

And, in my tool it showed that Alien Isolation have a trailer?

And, in my tool it showed that Alien Isolation have a trailer?

:sweat: no, got it if the toll says there is no trailer "there is no trailer"

i just tough that trailers are from xbox page and gears of war 3 have 21 trailers xD

http://marketplace.xbox.com/es-ES/Product/Gears-of-War-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308ab?DownloadType=GameVideo#LiveZone

where the toll get the information? any chances to upload trailers to the toll database?

:sweat: no, got it if the toll says there is no trailer "there is no trailer"

i just tough that trailers are from xbox page and gears of war 3 have 21 trailers xD

http://marketplace.xbox.com/es-ES/Product/Gears-of-War-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308ab?DownloadType=GameVideo#LiveZone

where the toll get the information? any chances to upload trailers to the toll database?

I don't think those are quite the same thing as this tool finds for you... those are DLC's for your console... my tool doesn't have a database, it makes a request to Xbox.com which then responds with information you normally don't see... i doubt these are the trailers etc. which it gets tho... maybe it is? idk...

** Edit: **

Yeah, i can for sure say these are not the ones it grabs... 4D5308AB is the TitleID for GOW3, it only shows 1 trailer video... not 12 ;)

However, at the top, you see there are 14 images and 1 video you can choose from to see more about the game, those are the types of content we're getting...

I don't think those are quite the same thing as this tool finds for you... those are DLC's for your console... my tool doesn't have a database, it makes a request to Xbox.com which then responds with information you normally don't see... i doubt these are the trailers etc. which it gets tho... maybe it is? idk...

** Edit: **

Yeah, i can for sure say these are not the ones it grabs... 4D5308AB is the TitleID for GOW3, it only shows 1 trailer video... not 12 ;)

However, at the top, you see there are 14 images and 1 video you can choose from to see more about the game, those are the types of content we're getting...

i see thanks now i understand. just one more question i read in some were in the forum  that i can convert a video to xbox format and by putin in the rigth folder can be use as a game trailer

i see thanks now i understand. just one more question i read in some were in the forum  that i can convert a video to xbox format and by putin in the rigth folder can be use as a game trailer

Yeah, "Trailer.wmv" (it has to be WMV tho, can't be AVI/MKV or something like that, and the codec has to be supported!, the one codec i know for sure is supported would be WMV9)

this file needs to be in the assets directory of the game you're looking to use it with, but... i'm not 100% sure if Aurora must also have a DB entry for it... i'll check with the developers for more info on that...

Yeah, "Trailer.wmv" (it has to be WMV tho, can't be AVI/MKV or something like that, and the codec has to be supported!, the one codec i know for sure is supported would be WMV9)

this file needs to be in the assets directory of the game you're looking to use it with, but... i'm not 100% sure if Aurora must also have a DB entry for it... i'll check with the developers for more info on that...

exelent i have already try it and it works perfect

Just one question even if i have an almost full external drive will aurora trailers stream or download ?