RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hqzon

Xbox wont boot

Hi there. I had an rgh modded xbox. But oneday it does not boot anymore, green led on coolrunner not blinking also, is possible that i get my normal xbox back how ? Reflash ? Cant find any tutorial how to reflash and so on and does coolrunner chip need to work or how ?

Thanks !

It could be that your console's hardware is broken, your nand is corrupt or something is messed up with the chip, perhaps one of the cables isn't connected properly anymore? (vibrations + poor soldering = connection losses after a while)

• Like 1

I had this problem when my R-Jtag chip stopped sticking to the dvd drive, and the cpu_rst wire broke. at first, it would glitch, but would take like 10 minutes to boot, which is horrible for r-jtag. it was an easy fix though, resolder the wire, and then add some tape to stop the chip from moving. long story short, I would take it apart and check all the wiring.

• Like 1

It wont boot even in 1hour, all wires are good, resolded and so on. That green led what should blink on chip dont blink also(it blinked but not as led should, can't see clearly when it blinked.

It wont boot even in 1hour, all wires are good, resolded and so on. That green led what should blink on chip dont blink also(it blinked but not as led should, can't see clearly when it blinked.

Then i suggest you remove the post_out cable (just disconnect it from the chip) and write back your original nand, see if your console still boots, if not... then it's a hardware issue (RROD most likely, and you'll see it) if it does, then it's etheir a chip problem or the nand was corrupted, to test this you write back a NEW hacked nand... still having issues? maybe look at replacing the chip, or changing the configuration on it...

You did check ALL wires? BOTH ends? (not just on the chip)