RealModScene
Johan1973

Aurora 0.3B File Browser?

Aurora informed me there is an update, so I updated, and went to press Guide button, then chosing filebrowser, expecting to see something like hte file browser of FSD that allows copying, deleting, making folders and other file operations. However, I can see no difference in the file brwoser from 0.2b and 0.3b. Anyone else that has found anything new in the file browser?

Aurora informed me there is an update, so I updated, and went to press Guide button, then chosing filebrowser, expecting to see something like hte file browser of FSD that allows copying, deleting, making folders and other file operations. However, I can see no difference in the file brwoser from 0.2b and 0.3b. Anyone else that has found anything new in the file browser?

Press the Back button while in Aurora... the one you're refering to is a Browser, not a Manager...

I am still new to Aurora, used to how FSD works. Anyway, thanks for your replies. And thanks for Aurora. Love to see what future will bring for this project :)

Yeah, people really need to mess with it before they complain that it isnt working. lol.

That goes for anything even when a program has a guide,or the classic not using web search first dah!

• Like 2