RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.3b by Phoenix

I believe its the TUscan which I am investigating to see if i can resolve that issue and the issues it causes.

I saw the Aurora 0.3b video on the home page and now I know what the normal loading procedure would look like. Therefore, I would like to specify my previous problem: it is in fact the scanning of the Cache folder that takes 15 seconds or so on its own, while in your video this step is executed almost immediately. Any idea what can be done about this? Should I alter my Cache somehow? Thanks in advance MaesterRowen!

I saw the Aurora 0.3b video on the home page and now I know what the normal loading procedure would look like. Therefore, I would like to specify my previous problem: it is in fact the scanning of the Cache folder that takes 15 seconds or so on its own, while in your video this step is executed almost immediately. Any idea what can be done about this? Should I alter my Cache somehow? Thanks in advance MaesterRowen!

Clear your cache folder

Clear your cache folder

Hi JPizzle, thx for your quick answer! I have some minor questions regarding this:

1. What happens when I clear my cache folder? --> Will this delete all title updates? Do I have to redownload all title updates for all my games?

2. Is it ok to clear the system cache via the NXE dash in Device Options?

Hi JPizzle, thx for your quick answer! I have some minor questions regarding this:

1. What happens when I clear my cache folder? --> Will this delete all title updates? Do I have to redownload all title updates for all my games?

2. Is it ok to clear the system cache via the NXE dash in Device Options?

1. It'll disable/remove all Cache type TU's, but aurora has already backed up all of those...

2. Yes, that's the same as deleting it with the filemanager...

• Like 1

Does Aurora 0.3b support multi-disc games similar to FSD 3 (auto-swap without dashlaunch plugin) ?

Yes, it always has.

Clear your cache folder

1. It'll disable/remove all Cache type TU's, but aurora has already backed up all of those...

2. Yes, that's the same as deleting it with the filemanager...

Mith here, reporting back:

I'm happy to say that clearing the cache folder worked! The duration of the splash screen is now reduced to 7 seconds! I'm really grateful for all your support MaesterRowen, JPizzle and Swizzy. And I'm also thankful for this new release of Aurora.  :thumbup: If there is anything I can help you guys with in the future, let me know!

• Like 9

Hi,

In the french translation, when aurora boots, before games appear, there is a wrong translation : "Annalyse de [...]" with only on 'n'.

Otherwise, thanks I love it !

Hi,

In the french translation, when aurora boots, before games appear, there is a wrong translation : "Annalyse de [...]" with only on 'n'.

Otherwise, thanks I love it !

So, it's 2 n's when it should be 1?

It's always only 1 n => 'analyse'

It could be different in any language... do you speak all 7106 or whatever languages of the world?

GREAT Work Guys!!! :thumbup:

Now PLEASE support for Connectx plugin and i would be happy!

It'll come eventually ;)

I use server to server protocol to transfer files between two consoles (which are connected with my router, my laptop is connected via wireless lan using FlashFXP to manage the file transfer). Obviously, Aurora doesn't support this kind of transfer via ftp. FSD 3 and DashLaunch 3.12 do support it. But it's possible to transfer files from Aurora FTP server to DashLaunch FTP server, transfer from DashLaunch FTP server to Aurora FTP server doesn't work.

Dash is great, just wish it had fan control like FSD...

Doesn't come,,try to use dashlaunch for modify your fan setup

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Dash is great, just wish it had fan control like FSD...

F*ck, when will ppl stop asking for this? it's been asked a million times, the answer is still NO, USE Dashlaunch!

• Like 1

Wow guys great job,you pretty much every modding tool in one package!Xexmenu,trainers, and a hell lot more!

Just wondering if it is safe online.I now you guys don't approve it but I have a friend who I showed it to and he goes online for lobbies and stuff.And when I say safe I mean like FX menu......

Wow guys great job,you pretty much every modding tool in one package!Xexmenu,trainers, and a hell lot more!

Just wondering if it is safe online.I now you guys don't approve it but I have a friend who I showed it to and he goes online for lobbies and stuff.And when I say safe I mean like FX menu......

We don't care about XBL and safety there, we haven't tested it there either (why would we?)

Okay thanks,I will just tell my friend that.Again great job this is really awesome gonna get it now :)

Honestly, you can tell him that he'll get 0 support from us as he's going on XBL with his RGH/JTAG, we don't like ppl that do that around here, we support trainers mainly because it's a popular thing and we were approached by the XYZ Project guys asking us to integrate the support as it's commonly used

Okay I completely understand (I think he is pretty stupid to go online too)I am new to the community but already things seem to be perfect ! Thanks for the reply and keep up the great work. :)

Okay thanks,I will just tell my friend that.Again great job this is really awesome gonna get it now :)

And don't forget to say to your friend "howdy" for me,, lol

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

How to put yourself trailery for the games?

1. Where to throw?

2. What is the right format?

Data\GameData\specialfolderforeach\Trailer.wmv

One of the supported formats is WMV9